Info

The Stars

There are 12 different Clans and 6 different kingdom. Each kingdom rules by a powerful elemental king and they being helped by a advisor aka. the right hand and also called Lord or Lady. The Ruler and the advisor can be a woman or a man. This is because of the existen of spirit child.

Kingdom : Kingdom of The Sun, Auralin, Rule by King Baekhyun, helped by Lord Yixing or Lay. Facts : People of Auralin has colourful aura, that can be seen by normal eyes. They normally had variety shades of brown hair and the one with light colour hair, usually from a mixed clans or pure light elemental. They often called almost angelic by the other kingdom citizen. For the light clan, their hair could glow in the dark and some of the healers can speak with the flora and fauna. They lived in the Land of Tree of Life.

Kingdom : Empire of Volcano, Flarea, Rule by King Yifan or Kris, helped by Lord Chanyeol.   Facts : They're kingdom of warrior. The ladies know how to fight and treated equal with the men. They often seen as barberian but very protective of their children. They also had beast form, Pheonix for the fire clan and Dragon for the volcanic clan. They lived on mountain and by the volcano. The Extreme Heat does'nt bother them. They also had wings in humanoid form. 

Kingdom : Kingdom of United Seas and North Frost City, Azurria, Rule by King Junmyeon or Suho, helped by Lord Minseok or Xiumin. Facts : They actually lived in the sea for the Merpeople and Frozen Islands for the crystal clan. They were quite mysterious and often misunderstood by other clans as Cold Dangerous Creatures. They can walk and speak like other clan but prefer quiet places. They had different types of hair and tails colour depend on their habitat, The males had darker tail colour and the female had lighter tail colour.

Kingdom : Land of Beast and The Storm eye, Shizca (Shh'-iz-ka), Rule by King Jongdae or Chen, helped by Lord Kyungsoo or D.O.

Kingdom : Kingdom of The Moon and Witchery, Lueza, Rule by King Jongin or Kai, helped by Lord Luhan.

Kingdom : Cities of skies and space, Aerodea, Rule by King Sehun, helped by Lord Zitao or Tao.