Final

Spring love

I sigh loudly looking at the sky and seeing my breath fades while the snow continues to fall. I silently curse myself for not bringing any gloves to protect my hands for this harsh winter breeze. Rubbing both of my hands to keep it warm, I started my journey to the bus stop.

Blowing and rubbing both of my hands at the same time then pulling my jacket closer as I keep on making myself warm, curse my gloves and curse this cold wind. I puff as I continue to walk just a little more I'll be able to reach the bus stop.

I sigh in satisfaction as my bum hit the cold metal sit of the waiting shed. I couldn't care less about the cold anymore but then I suddenly felt warm on my left hand and when I look beside me, our eyes met and I suddenly felt warm when you flash me a warm and bright smile.

You and I exchange greetings then I messily played with your hair and at the same time it causes me to laugh when you whine and hit my arm playfully as you fixed it back. Then you suddenly said that you saw me on the way here and decided to follow me. You raise both of my hands as I look at you curiosly on what you're going to do next but then I felt blood rushing to my face when you blow your hot breath to keep it warm. Your actions sent funny feelings inside me but I brush it off as it is your nature to be a caring person.

I also didn't notice how my heart starts to beat faster and that is also the beginning of something.

-------------

When we go out together I didn't care about what you wear because everything looks good on you. One time you wore a very short skirt, I gulped as I saw your legs and when you caught me gawking I blush and look away. I heard you chuckle and held my hand as we both went out.

We were walking side by side hands still interlocked, you were busy looking around while I'm busy glaring at those y looks being sent to you, I smile in triumph when they look at me. Yeah losers! Don't look at my girl that wa-.. WHAT?! MY GIRL?! Tsk aish what am I thinking of course she's my best friend and I also treat her as my younger sister so that's normal right?

I guess you notice my lack of response cause when I look back at you, you have a frown on your face asking me if I'm ok. I gave her a smile and caress her cheeks assuring her that I'm fine. Then your words brings a blush to my face and my heart starts to race

"Please focus on me Irene, I'm your date for today"

Then you playfully wink at me and flash that smile that makes winter turn to spring.

-------------

Before we knew it spring came and here we are together looking at the cherry blossom that we both love as it adds beauty to the clear blue sky.

The two of us lying on the blanket I bought with me, you were closing your eyes enjoying the breeze while here I am enjoying the view in front of me, which is you. I lean my head onto my hand as I admire your face. From your brows down to your eyes, then nose and last your lips.

I unconsciously my lips. Then I went back up to your eyes to see them open and staring back at me, I was shock and nervous as you caught me staring at you I tore my gaze away, finding the right words to defend myself.

"Why are you looking at me like that Hyun?"

I stammer as I asked her back

"Like you're in love with me"

My heart beats faster as I also asked myself. Am I really in love with you? Will something change If I do? Will you let me? Question flooded my mind as I fail to reply because I didn't know what to say next.

Then I didn't know where I got the courage to say

"Will it be crazy... If I call you my baby?"

I cringe at my own words as I face my back at you, slapping myself for being corny. Why did I even say that? Oh my gosh!! What will she think?! I heard some movements, is she leaving? Did I freak her out?! Please kill me now, I groan as I burry my face onto my hands to hide my burning face but it got pulled out and I come face to face with a you smiling more like smirking

"I gues you learn a lot from me huh Hyun? You even use a line from a song tsk tsk.. I didn't know you could be this sappy"

Her smirk grew wide when I try hiding my blushing face, she lift my chin up ans now we're staring at each other, her smirk gone replace with a tender smile and that warm eyes

"I do want to be your baby and I promise it won't be crazy... Well I can't promise our relationship won't be crazy cause we're both crazy so you get the point... I wanna be your baby Hyun"

I stopped her from spilling another word when I pulled her from a kiss and I felt something inside me exploded as I felt her kiss back. Gosh her lips is so soft I'll never get tired of kissing this lips.

As much I wanted the kiss to last longer we couldn't cause we're lacking of oxygen but we glued our foreheads together

"I'll always look forward for spring now... As it is the beginning of something beautiful between us Wan.. Its love"

"Our Spring Love"

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

First of all thank you to those whose subscribing and up voting to my other one shots  and for leaving positive comments, I really appreciate it!! 

Also sorry for the wrong grammars and spelling :) 

I hope you all like this random one shot! :)