♥ 1 ♥

♥♥ Kookie // Nini is Love ♥♥

♥♥ JenKook ♥♥

Jennie dash to the waiting lift and quickly press the button no. 14 on the panel board, then she endlessly pressing the 'Door Closing' button. She wouldn't care if there is someone rushing to get inside the lift because she is late as it is with no time to waste. Looking at her wrist watch, she had exactly less than the time she had carefully estimated. 

"Damn! I should not agree to have that radio interview."

She cursed herself as she could not keep still while waiting for the lift to reach her apartment level. Her eyes was trained on the reading panel above the lift door, patiently waiting for number 14 to appears. She hoped against all odd that Jungkook car will be stuck in the traffic jam however she knows that might not be the case. Jungkook had been texting her endlessly that he is so hungry that he could eat the whole cow. And when Jungkook is hungry, he will drive his Subaru Lancer very fast as if there is no tomorrow. Jennie cringed when the thought of her Jungkook driving way past the speed limit.

"Silly Kookie...Urgh!!"

The moment that the lift door reached open the 14th floor, Jennie rushed towards her apartment unit which situated almost at the other end of the hall way. The housekey is already in her hands. She is quick to slot in the key and with a single click, Jennie could not resist as she kick the door wider so that she could enter the house and drop her bag on the door way. However, the moment she had turn to run to the kitchen, out of no where, a black figure suddenly appears right in front of her that gave a tremendous shocked to Jennie. 

"Oh my freaking gawd!!" 

Jennie almost fall on her but the black figure is quick to catch her fallen body. Jennie felt the person hands sneaked to her back as she makes an aimless attempt to grab the person jacket. Jennie face landed against the person chest. The swish of smell from the black figure enters Jennie nostril. The smell is so familiar. A men cologne which she knows belongs to none other than Jungkook . Above her, she heard Jungkook laughter. For a merest second, she feels like taking a biting on his exposed neck. 

"Your face reaction is so priceless, Jagiya!"

The younger man is still laughing when Jennie had push his body away from her. Jennie just frowned at him with her hands on her hip. And Jungkook shamelessly sneaked his hands to her waist before closing the gap between them. Jennie smacked his chest lightly when he makes no attempt to stop his childish laughter. 

"Stop it! It is not funny, Kookie!"

Jennie knows that Jungkook did not particularly like when she called him 'Kookie' if they are alone like now. But Jennie wouldn't care as she is still mad for Jungkook prank on her. She watched his face feature changed but his smile still linger on that handsome face. Jungkook bending his face towards Jennie lip and as if on cue, Jennie too lifted up her face as Jungkook lip captured her in a kiss.

 

It is suppose to be just a welcome home kiss from Jungkook but the younger man had missed his Noona so much. Due to BTS's US tour and Blackpink latest album, they had to spend their time apart for almost two weeks now. Their numerous video calls, phone calls and text messages will never be enough for Jungkook. He needs his Noona by his side just like he needs an oxygen to breathe. Even though there had been numerous of times that they lived apart for months before, this separation has been different. Because he has to separate from Jennie, his Noona that he had fallen hard in love with and secretly married to. Only the BTS hyungs, Blackpink girls and their families knows of their secret matrimony. Just like the rest of the KPOP idols, they had to hide their marital status from the fans for the benefit of their each agencies. Both Jungkook and Jennie had held their wedding in New York. And tomorrow marks a month of their marriage. Both of them had requested from their agencies for at least a day off. Bang Si Hyuk sajangnim had gladly granted Jungkook. However, for Jennie, it needs an intervention from Teddy Park to put up Jennie request to YG magnanimous sajangnim.

Jungkook cringed at the thought of his one month wedding aniversary tomorrow. Jungkook finally breaking off the kiss. He buried his face on Jennie's tresse, smelling deeply the wonderful smell of Lavender on her hair. He could feel Jennie loving caress at the back of his neck as she humming a sweet tune. Their bodies had been slumped against the wall and he knows that Jennie is standing on her toes.

"I miss you so much, Jagi..."

Jungkook watch the angelic face of his wife. Her smile could brighten the darkness in his heart. And he could just spend endless of hours just admiring her simple beauty. Without taking his eyes off her, he pulls the door close and carry Jennie tote bag off the floor. Jennie held his arm as he usher her to the dining hall. Jungkook had reached earlier than Jennie, and he knows by heart that his wife has already cooked their favourite dishes. With she was away on job demands, Jungkook could understand that she has to keep the cooked food in the fridge so it won't be rotten. Jungkook has gladly reheat all the dishes before laying it out on the dining table.

"You should not do it, Kookie."

Jungkook watch Jennie disappointed face while she checking out for any missing items yet to be serve. 

"Well, I thought that I should get this started first before proceed to unpack my travel case." 

Jungkook felt weird when Jennie turn to him looking so happy. 

"Let me do that ok. You leave that to me...unpacking your dirty clothes and washing it."

Jungkook give her his infamous funny face as he goes to pull out the chair for Jennie to sit and did the same for himself. 

"Why are you so happy?"

Jungkook watched Jennie happily serving his food on his plates.

"Well...it's my duty as your wife to cook for you and wash your clothes." Jennie then pour out the cordial drink with the taste of fruit punch inside Jungkook tall glass. "I have not been doing my wifey duties for the last two weeks..."

Jungkook close his eyes as he taste the food that Jennie had cook for him. "Hmmm...I missed this too!!"

Jennie smiled gratefully as she watched Jungkook continue to scoop in food inside his mouth. He is acting as if he has not been eating for the last two weeks. "Eat slowly Kookie...!"

Jungkook frowned. He took a big swallow of water from his tall glass as to push down the food faster. He look over at his wife who is happily smiling as she take a bite of her food from her plate.

"Why are you calling me Kookie when there is only the two of us?"

Jennie only respond is lolling out her tongue at him.

"I thought we agree that you will be calling me 'Op-Pa'!"

Jungkook allows his wife to swipe away some bits of food from his side lip. He loves been pampered by his wife.

"And I thought you do not like people who are older than you calling you 'Op-pa'."

Jungkook looked at Jennie incredulously. "You are my wife and that does not applies to you."

"Fine then, Jagi-ya!"

Jungkook nodded satisfactory as he continue to eat his food.

"Jagi Op-pa..."

Jungkook closed his eyes to remain calm. "Please don't make that cutesy voice of yours, Jagi. I have still plenty of food to eat here."

Jennie will not allow Jungkook to stop her from stating her wish. "I have something to ask of you."

Jungkook just raised his eyebrow to Jennie, waiting for her to continue.

"Can we bring home Kuma and Cloud this weekend?"

Jungkook look at his wife in horror.

"Definitely..."

♥♥ JenKook ♥♥