FINAL

Secretly In Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Secretly In Love

 


"Let us finish this." These words are keep on repeating on Yerin's mind like a broken record. She let out soft chuckles. Then she held her girlfriends hand and kiss it.

"You are kidding right??" Yerin keeps on kissing her girlfriend's hand. She will never let go of this relationship. She love her lover so much. She was ready to give up all things just for the girl.

"It is part again of your surprise for me right. If it is, it works again. That will be a big birthday surprise for me tomorrow." Yerin says trying to convince herself that her girlfriend was good actress.

Yerin feel worried right now. Her girlfriend use this line always to surprise Yerin in some occasion. Like her birthday or monthsary. Her girlfriend always got a fight with her and next to it was the surprise. But what makes Yerin worried is it like that the girl will not use it as a surprise. It seems the girl really want a break up. Though Yerin feel this, she still want to hear from her girlfriend. She still wan to believe that this was just part of a surprise.

"Sorry Yerin." That tone breaks Yerin's heart. She know now, it was over. No more sweet words, hugs and kisses. This will be the last.

The girl lower her head. "I love you, but I just want to finish everything between us. Sorry." The girl says and get her hand from Yerin.

Love? How can she say that when she hurt Yerin. If she really love the girl she won't leave the girl on the first place.

She was rooted to her place . Her girlfriend no scratch it. Her ex left her their broken. This was the greatest gift Eunha knows how to show a big surprise.

She feel her heart pounding hard to her chest. She feels that her world collapse right now. Her walls crumbled down. She was broken like glass who fall when no ones catch.

She keep mumbling her girlfriend's name. "Eunha, I love you. Please."

 

SinB was happily walking to the hallway. She is looking for a certain girl.

"Hey Umji! "SinB shouted when she see Umji on the end of the hallway. She wave her hand and Umji run to her.

"Hi Eunbi, where is your best friend?" Umji asked.

"I am looking for her so I call you to ask, but it seems you don't know." SinB answered, she look around hoping to see the girl she was looking for.

"Who are you talking about?" Umji asked in confusion. She was confuse if SinB was talking about Eunseo or Yerin. Well this is the issue about having too many best friends.

"Jung Yerin." SinB answered with a sheepishly smile. Umji scratch the back of her neck, and let out chuckles.

"But I am talking about Eunseo." Umji says and laugh; SinB laughs too.

"Sorry, she is still at the dorm anyway getting ready for a so called date." SinB answers and giggle.

Umji lower her head in embarrassment."Whatever, do you see Yerin?" SinB asked again.

"It seems you are happy?" Umji asked.

"Because Yerin ask me for a date. You know it was her birthday tomorrow, but seems it was her who gave me gift." SinB happily answered

"Really? Why??? Yerin is happy now again? Did Eunha texted her after not meeting her for months?? "

Umji asked. SinB frown

"Yah!! You midget! Are you telling me that the possibility that Yerin will ask me on a date is just because her girlfriend texted her! That was hard on my side." SinB yell to her friend.

"Yah don't call me midget! Whatever. I have to go. I see Yerin going to roof top earlier." Umji says and left SinB.

SinB frown just thinking that the girl she like have girlfriend. Well she was like a pass time who will be Yerin's toy when her girlfriend was not around. Well it was not Yerin's choice. It was her choice.

SinB run to the rooftop to look for her Best friend, she see Yerin crying there.

"Yennie!" SinB call her out, but Yerin still crying. SinB approach her best friend

"Why?? "

Yerin hugged her and start crying "We are over. She give up."

SinB feel sorry for her best friend. She caress her best friend's back. She must be happy that Eunha and Yerin finally broke up but seeing Yerin broken like this also makes SinB break into pieces.

"Sorry." The only word that SinB can say. She know that no one can make her BEST FRIEND comfort.

 

Yerin was in the library, thinking of Eunha when a blonde approach her.

"Yennie." SinB whisper to Yerin's ear which make the latter shiver. Yerin look at her with a cold face.

"What?!" Yerin ask in a cold tone

"Still thinking of her??" SinB asked.Yerin didn't give a time to answer. Isn't it obvious? It is normal in her who was in the first stage of moving on.

SinB just sit opposite to Yerin. "Yennie~"SinB says in complain tone.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter