Final

The Pinkest
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
-Final-

 

 

It was weird, yes but when Jinyoung was a kid he really enjoyed his ears that changes it’s color depending on his mood, his friends also enjoyed playing with it because it looks so cute. His ears are also quite big that adds to the cuteness of it. He didn’t know where his so called ‘Mood Ears’ came from but since he enjoyed it, his parents didn’t made it an issue because it doesn’t also hurt Jinyoung. 

 

It was fun, but not until he stepped into senior high school. He felt so exposed about how he’s feeling because he can’t pretend, like when he is sick, when he’s sad and many more. It wasn’t an issue for him when he was a kid but now, it was a little bit uncomfortable. Well, he can’t do anything with it because even the doctor doesn’t know where it came from, but one thing the doctor said is it does not have an effect on his life span and will not bring him harm. He just like to think that someone gave him some sort of powers. A useless one. 

 

Today, it’s another stressful day for Park Jinyoung in school. A lot of reports and s. He really needs to be a consistent top student to maintain his scholarship and to stay at the University that he always dreamed of. Jinyoung sacrificed so many things and moved to Seoul, being apart from his family who is in Busan is one of the most hardest sacrifice he made. 

 

“Jinyoung hyung! We need to go” Youngjae shouted from outside. 

 

Good thing he have his bestfriend by his side. He’s been with Youngjae since they were in Pre-School. Their family is so close with each other because of business so every time their parents meet, they also gets that day for their playtime and now, their parents also decided to send them both to Seoul to study.  He doesn’t mind though, Youngjae is really helpful in all aspects especially when he’s sad. That otter is a ray of sunshine, he never fails to make Jinyoung smile. 

 

“It’s early in the morning, otter. You might wake our dorm mates” Jinyoung hissed. 

 

“Hyung~ stop calling me otter!” Youngjae whined.

 

“You really look like an otter though” Jinyoung teased while wearing his shoes. 

 

“Let’s just go” Youngjae rolled his eyes and goes out of the dorm.  

 

Jinyoung chuckled and followed Youngjae. His school is just a walking distance so they didn’t take long to reach their classroom. They both immediately sat on their places and after some time their teacher came. When he first saw his teacher, he really observed how young he is for a teacher and his question was answered when his classmate told him that he’s just a practice-teacher. He needed to do that to finish college. His name is Wonpil.

 

“Jinyoung-ah” His thoughts were disturbed when their teacher called him. 

 

“Uhm.. yes?” Jinyoung answered quickly. 

 

“It’s your turn for the report” Wonpil smiled at him. 

 

“O-Oh” Jinyoung stood up and gathered the things he needed. 

 

As he walked towards his teacher, he noticed that everyone’s looking at him. He felt nervous, Jinyoung really doesn’t want some attention on him. He’s an introvert so he always gets nervous when a presentation is needed but he needs to do this. He is required to do this. He’s a student with a scholarship that he needs to keep so he pushed the thought away and stand in-front of everyone as he felt his ears tingling and turning into a different color. 

 

“Gray, huh?” His teacher chuckled. 

 

“Uh, i’m sorry. I’m just nervous” Jinyoung awkwardly smiled. 

 

“No need to say sorry. We know it’s normal for you” Wonpil smiled then sits down at a chair “Go on” He continued. 

 

Jinyoung continued what he prepared for his report. His nervousness was gone when he saw how his teacher smiled with every word he’s saying. It’s actually weird but he just shrugged it away. After his report, his teacher smiled from ear to ear to him and said that he’s good. That made him smile. He always gets those words from the teachers and it never fails to make him happy. That’s all he wants in life, for him to graduate. 

 

Jinyoung and Youngjae left after their third class and headed straight towards the cafeteria. They sat at an available seat. There are lots of students than usual and it makes both of them uncomfortable because it’s too loud. Jinyoung scanned the area and noticed there are college students then he sighed. That’s why there are plenty of students, looks like colleges invaded it. All of them are mostly boys. Jinyoung wouldn’t deny that the boys here in the University has looks that could kill and that’s why girls of all grades always enjoy staying here. 

 

They’re both eating then the door of the cafeteria opened then suddenly, all the girls ran towards the door while squealing. It annoyed Jinyoung. Who could that man be that has an effect on all of those girls. Even Youngjae looks curious. They can’t see the person behind all those squealing. After a few second, they saw 3 guys trying to squirm out of the group of girls. The guy in-front suddenly looked at Jinyoung. His eyes grew wide then he gulped. He’s damn handsome. Every girls will really scream if they saw an angel-looking guy like that. He was more shocked when the guy smirked at him then finally walked towards the cafeteria’s counter followed by the two boys that also has the looks. 

 

“Oh i think they’re the new students from Jeju that’s required to transfer here” Youngjae said “Hyung?” He snapped Jinyoung out of his imaginations.

 

“H-Hmm?” He looked at the younger. 

 

“Your ears” 

 

“What?” He furrowed his eyebrows and touched his ears.

 

“They’re so so pink!” Youngjae looks so shocked. 

 

“W-What? Pink?” Jinyoung’s wondering why it’s pink. 

 

“Not just pink. So pink! Did this color appear on you in the past? It’s weird-“ 

 

“Oh my gosh” Jinyoung quickly covered his ears. 

 

With those mood ears, Jinyoung knows what those colors mean but the color that doesn’t appear on his ears is PINK. He doesn’t know why it doesn’t appear on him that’s why when Youngjae said that his ears turned pink, he was shocked. His mind is a rollercoaster. He’s shocked, confused and curious. Jinyoung doesn’t know what pink means and for his whole life, it showed just now.  He immediately pulled Youngjae towards the bathroom. As soon as they arrived at the bathroom, he checked his ears and touched it. It’s really pink. It looks cute though. 

 

“Wait. Hyung? Did that turn pink because of that new guy?” Youngjae looks confused and also cute. 

 

“N-No!” Jinyoung quickly denied. 

 

“Yep. It’s totally because of that brown-haired guy. Wait, is it brown?” Youngjae looks satisfied then turned into confused again. 

 

“Uhh just shut up youngjae” Jinyoung face-palmed. His ear slowly turning back to its old color

 

“I wonder why it turned pink” Youngjae said while the two of them walks out of the bathroom.

 

“He smirked at me” Jinyoung whispered. 

 

“Oh? Really? The other guy also smirked at me. Weird” Youngjae looks dumbfounded.

 

-

 

Jinyoung’s trying his best to hide from that guy. Everytime he sees him, he instantly pulls Youngjae to walk the other way. No other person should see what color his ears turns into whenever that certain brownlike-haired boy appears. Jinyoung heard news about that guy, saying that he’s a boy in his school at Jeju. A dangerous one. Well, for Jinyoung he does look like one but who is he to judge someone based on news or appearance. 

 

Youngjae and Jinyoung arrived early at the University because their adviser told them that there’s something coming up that involves both of them based on their school’s principal. This is the first time Youngjae got called for something important and he’s so so nervous for the first time in his whole life, though Jinyoung just laughs at him. They knocked then entered the office and saw a thin boy sitting there. Probably younger than them. 

 

“Oh, there you are! Jinyoung, Youngjae this is Bambam” Mr. Park, their principal stood up and introduced the boy. They bowed then smiled. “Sit down, let’s wait for those boys” Mr. Park said then smiled. 

 

Both of them sat down beside the boy and as the time passes by the three of them talked about things and eventually became close. They learned that Bambam’s in his last year in Junior high school and he doesn’t know why he needs to be here. Jinyoung also shared about his ears since everyone he knows also knows about it and he sees Bambam as a trustworthy person. After some time, the door opened up and Mr. Park smiled. When Jinyoung looked at the guys that went in he was more than shocked to see the guy that turned his ears into the pinkest and Jinyoung was scared as soon as the brown haired boy looked at him as he felt his ears tingle and turned into a different color then he instantly covered it.

 

“Introduce yourself first” Mr. Park said. 

 

“Im Jaebum” The guy that looks intimidating simply said and shakes Youngjae’s hand. JUST Youngjae’s hands that made Youngjae also introduce himself. 

 

“Jackson Wang” The blonde haired guy smiled at them. Bambam looks fascinated. 

 

“Mark Tuan” The boy that’s the reason for his pink ears smirked at him again. 

 

“Okay sit down. I’ll explain now” Everyone sat down “Youngjae and Jinyoung. I’m sorry to say you have to separate rooms. Youngjae you’ll be rooming with Jaebum, Jinyoung will be rooming with Jackson and Bambam you’ll be with Mark but Yugyeom will still stay at your room”  The three of them looks taken aback with all those information. The atmosphere became quiet 

 

“I want to b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter