FINAL

Vestige
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Vestige

 

 

*BANG!!*

 

A shot of gun was heard. You look at me, and I see something in your eyes. I know what does it means, but I tried not to think of it anymore.

 

Bloods are everywhere, and I see how frightened you are. I hug you, and kiss you on the crown. "Everything will be ok." That's what I keep on repeating, because I was trying my best to calm you.

 

The door swings open revealing them, those eyes. Their eyes were telling something. 'Disappointment':'Disgusted' that's what I see.

 

Just by the eyes, it clearly indicates judgement. They are good in such thing. They judge me again. I was the one, yes it was me.

 

 

"Wake up." I heard a voice in my side, and I see my lovely girlfriend there, she was staring at me. I smile at her. Not the fake, yet the sweet one.

 

"Is there something wrong?" I asked her, and an immediate shook of head answered my question.

 

I know something was wrong, I am her girlfriend for nothing if I do believe her. I hold her hand and smile. I just want to assured her that I will always by her side and ready to listen.

 

"I love you Seulgi." I told her and kiss her crown. I can feel her heart beating same with mine. I am lucky, having Seulgi even I know the whole world left us.

 

"Will you really stay with me than go back to your family?" She asked, I know she was worried about me. But this is my choice, she was my choice. All I want is to be with her. I even throw all the fame and richness my parents have just to be with Seulgi.

 

"Do I have to repeat it again and again? World may against us, but I will stay with you. I will do everything, for us, for me and especially for you." I told her and kiss her lips.

 

"You are loving me too much." She told me with worry in her eyes. A smile form in my lips.

 

"Because you are worth it honey." I stated caressing her hand, then give her a warm hug.

 

My mom and dad were really known in the country. I was the heiress, but I runaway with Seulgi, who they used to call a poor woman and a social climber.

 

Seulgi is not like that. Mom and Dad are being judgmental, all the people coming from the third class was number in their hate list. I wonder where is equity and equality.

 

Some people think that way, and I can't blame them. They are blinded by the money and fame, and they let those things spin them around it. Ironic, since it was those useless things controlling them.

 

Mom and Dad teach me to love other people, but their lesson was lack, they told me 'love others as you love yourself' that what they say. They didn't told me that by 'others' they mean are those in the same class as us.

 

I met Seulgi in a social gathering, she was one of the crew. She caught my eyes, yes the crew are wearing all the same clothes, but Seulgi is different, there is something in her that makes her above all. Maybe her eyes, nose, lips, or the whole her. She's one of a kind. Instead of normal sand, I saw her as diamond in the rock. Shining and glimmering before my very eyes.

 

 

Seulgi and I escape from Seoul. Mom and Dad want me to marry the son of their business partner named Seungjae.

 

Seungjae was good guy, but Seulgi was great one. I choose Seulgi and we run away. We are hiding from them.

 

Seulgi and I are now eating the food I cook. I look at her and smile. She gave me a soft smile. She was lovely as always. She makes me happy and content on what I have now. I know it sounds cliche, but Seulgi is all I need.

 

I know she was thinking of something, but I don't want to push her, and tell me what's the matter, because I believe she will tell me. One time she will do.

 

"You are beautiful." I told her. She look at me. I smile and kiss her. "I can't get enough of you. You know that?" I asked.

 

A smile was shown in her lips. That was the smile I always want to see. This is not the fake one, but a real sweet smile that never failed to mesmerize me.

 

"How the food taste?" I asked as I pull her by my side. "Tasty, I have a great wife." I smile as I heard that. We aren't married yet, but we are live in partner and we consider each other as wife.

 

"Well I have a bluffer wife." I told her, and she giggled. That's it, that was the reason why I love Kang Seulgi.

 

"I love you Seulgi."

 

"I love you too Sooyoung."

 

 

I was waken up by the sounds of the cricket coming outside of our little house. I move a little, and see my wife staring at me.

 

I pretend that I was sleeping. I watch her too. She was looking at me. Despite of the darkness I can see her face.

 

I see sorrow, pain and frustration. I want to know what makes her feel like that? Is it because of me? I don't want to be the cause of any pain to Seulgi.

 

I promise myself that ever since the day I love her she will experience no pain, but happiness and joy.

 

"Sooyoung, sorry." That was her words. Tears start to pour. I can feel the h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter