Chapter 03; “piano.”

strawberries and cigarettes
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

; sinb’s point of view.

 

it’s saturday right now, but i still need to go to the campus to return the book i borrowed ‘cause saturday is the deadline. 

 

so yeah, i’m now walking at the school corridor to go to the library, there’s no students here because it’s saturday. but i suddenly stopped from walking when i heard a piano playing at the music room. i thought there’s no students here? oh, maybe it’s just our music teacher. but no. i walked towards the door of the music room, the door at the music room has a small glass on it (a/n; lol. sorry idk what they used to call to the door that has a small glass or window on it hehehe srry. but you can often see that door at your schools.) so i don’t need to open the door to see, i just need to sneak through the small window. when i succesfully sneak to see who’s playing the piano, i was shocked to see.... the blackdemon. 

 

 

i just watched the blackdemon play the piano, she’s so good at playing that instrument. then after a minute she suddenly stopped playing the piano, oh dis she noticed my presence?

 

 

she turned her head to the door and wTF she saw me?!? i quickly run away from the music room. oh im dead. 

 

 

when i think that im far away from the music room, i stopped from running. did she follow me? oh, i think not. i turned around to see if she’s there. when i turned around, i think i’m already going to die to see the blackdemon.... infront of me. OH WHAT THE . she’s infront of me with her hands on her hoodie. wow, she rlly looked nice. bUT what the i remembered that i have to run away from her, so i turned my back at her and i was supposed to run but she hold my wrist to stop me from running away, oh .

 

 

“where do you think you’re going.” oh , i don’t think that’s a question at all, it’s already a statement.

 

“i-i was—“  i’m already ing stuttering wtf.

 

“why did you watched me playing the piano? are you stalking me?” wow, i’m to pretty to be a stalker.

 

“w-what? n-no,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter