K-Star and Coffee

Limitless

 

{Interview}

“Ahnyeonghaseyo, Welcome to K-Star! I’m your MC, Lee Seung Gi. And please welcome our guests, Limitless!” He introduced the 6 girls sitting on the couch next to his.

 

“Ahnyeonghaseyo, Limitless imnida!” The girls greeted, making a cute face and an L with their left hand to the camera.

 

“Where is your leader? A?” Seung Gi asked.

 

“She has a photo shoot right now.” Seo Mi answered.

 

“Really? Wow, you just debuted and she has a photo shoot! Everyone is expecting great things from all of you.” Seung Gi commented. “How do you feel about your debut stage?”

 

“I feel like we did really well. We received a lot of support from everyone in the crowd. And it felt really amazing.” Jaeyeon answered this time.

 

“How do you girls get along? Do you fight often?” Seung Gi questioned.

 

“We actually get along pretty well. We don’t fight often except over food.” Aya Mi giggled, “But we do share and care about each other a lot. So we hardly fight.”

 

“Now, the real question with Infinite as your sunbaes have any of you felt anything towards them?” Seung Gi wiggled his eyebrows suggestively.

 

At this, all the girls giggled and smiled coyly for the camera.

 

“Aniyo, Seung Gi sunbae. We have not felt anything for them, though we do admit our sunbaes are quite handsome, neh?” Asami gave a cute eye smile.

 

“And they are very helpful too, Sungjong sunbae included. They give us tips on how to order the chaos of idol life.” Ae Young added.

 

“That’s great, well, we have one last question for all of you, and it may seem a bit personal.” Seung Gi read over his card. “I know, it’s still early for all of you. But do any of you have a celebrity ideal type?” He asked.

 

“Ahh.. Sunbae. That’s a secret.” Chan Ah playfully put a finger to her lips.

 

“But, I want Jonghyun of SHINee to know something!” Asami piped up.

 

“And what’s that, Asami-ssi?” Seung Gi asked her.

 

“Will the Skinship King be my appa? Skinship Princess wants an appa.” Asami cutely pouted for the camera and did aegyo.

 

“Wahhh!! Did you hear that Jonghyun-ssi? Limitless’ Skinship Princess Ami-Chan wants you, the Skinship King, to be her appa! Do you accept?” Seung Gi asked into the camera. “That’s all for now, everyone. Until next time, learn more on K-Star! Ahnyeong~~!!” Seung Gi waved to the camera and gestured for the girls to do the same.

 

“Ahnyeong~~!!!” They called out, smiling.

 

~ ∞ ~

 

{Ri Ah}

 

*Snap*

 

“You know the reporter will make a big deal that we’re together and holding hands.” I told Myungsoo.

 

“I know, but we’ll just be another pairing for the fans to ship.” Myungsoo shrugged it off and entered the cafe.

 

“What do you want to drink? My treat.” Myungsoo offered to me.

 

“Umm... An Iced Americano is fine.” I looked and noticed it was one of the cheaper things on the menu.

 

“Are you sure? You can get whatever you want.” Myungsoo asked again.

 

“Yes, that’s fine. It’s strong anyway, espresso.” I formed a heart with my hands to show my love for coffee.

 

It made Myungsoo laugh, “Arasseo. Two iced Americanos.” He ordered. I recognized the girl.

 

“Hey, Hye Mun. It’s you again. How many jobs do you have?” I asked her.

 

“Just two. Byunghun refuses to let me work one more since I still go to uni.” She answered.

 

“Are they giving you problems, baby?” A orange-haired boy walked up to us. “Oh, it’s you, hyung.” He said hi to Myungsoo.

 

“Hey, L.Joe. Did you meet A from Limitless?” Myungsoo introduced us.

 

“Ahnyeonghaseyo, sunbae. This is the second time we’ve seen your girlfriend. Asami introduced us.” I said.

 

“You know Asami?” L.Joe asked him as Hye Mun gave us our drinks.

 

“Ahhh.. You’re not very nice, sunbae. We just debuted and introduced ourselves on M!Countdown and you don’t know who we are.” I pouted.

 

“Ahh.. Mianhae, mianhae. We’ve been practicing for our comeback, haven’t been able to watch the shows.” L.Joe sheepishly rubbed the back of his neck.

 

“It’s fine. Now go enjoy time with your girlfriend.” I brushed it off and went to sit in the back.

 

“So, I’m guessing you didn’t know who that was until I introduced the two of you.” Myungsoo said softly.

 

“Ahh.. Neh.. I haven’t been able to keep up to date with K-Pop.. Because of school and other things. But Asami gave me this really packed lesson of everyone... So, I just need to remember.” I admitted.

 

“Oh, well, I can help you with that, you know. Because it’ll take time for you to learn everyone’s names and the groups. Definitely can’t be packed in an hour.” Myungsoo stated.

 

“Oh, okay then. Yeah, it was really complicated and confusing. We started with Super Junior? I think.. And ended with Block B. And then Asami told me, that’s only the boy groups, unni! When she said that, I cried.” I sighed sadly.

 

“That’s why, I am a better teacher.” Myungsoo cockily winked at me.

 

“Oh, jeez. A little conceited there, huh?” I tapped his nose.

 

He looked at me wide-eyed and realized what I did, “Mianhaeyo...” I muttered quietly.

 

“Gwenchana.... Just surprised me.. That’s all..” He mumbled back.

 

“Anyway, it’s time for me to get back.” I looked at my watch and I had 10 minutes to get to practice.

 

“Let’s go together. We will be in practice rooms next to each other anyway.” Myungsoo stood up as we tossed our empty cups, leading the way to the Woollim building.

 

~ ∞ ~

 

{Aya Mi}

 

“UNNIII!!! Go shopping with me, please? I didn’t bring enough clothes!” I whined to Seo Mi.

 

“No, I don’t want to. I’ll spend too much money.. And I have to wait until we grow more popular before I buy new clothes.” Seo Mi sighed reluctantly, I could tell that she really wanted to go shopping with me.

 

“Aya!! Did you say shopping? I’ll go with you!!” I heard Sungjong yell across the hallway, running to me.

 

“Wahh!! Sungjong sunbae, do you have bionic ears?” I asked him, when he hugged me.

 

“Aniyo, but I can hear the word shopping ANYWHERE.” He emphasized the last word.

 

“Oh gosh, Okay, let’s go tomorrow? Since we have practice today.” I asked him.

 

“Sure, sure. I’ll come get you at 10am and we can go to the mall by your dorm.” Sungjong nodded as we walked towards our separate practice rooms.

 

“Arasseo. YAY! Shopping!!” I cheered and I heard Sungjong laugh as we went to practice.

 

Author's Note:

Hello there~ well this is the ending of my date..

hehe :3 awkward much?

and the beginning of Sungjong x Aya Mi date <3

I realized that this other idea i had..

well.. let's just say I might want to make things more complicated...

thanks to the influence of my unnie ;D