[C] Chapter 1 - The Odd Beginning

My Sugar Mommy is a Weirdo. [Dahyun x Chaeyoung.]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was a dark, freezing night when the two met. The streets were still filled with teens on an outing. Some on dates, some to do illegal activities or just some to get out some air.

 

In a small, crowded cafe, Dahyun sat, yawning as she stirred the little spoon in her cup. Exhaustion sleeping into her body, with working as an entrepreneur, she had a lot of things to handle here and there. It was tiring but it brought in lots of riches for her. 

 

“I’m so tired...” Dahyun complained, resting her head on her hand. Ears and eyes drawn to her phone; not paying attention to the bustling crowd that was busily cheering.

 

“Sugar mommy needed, Huh?” Dahyun laughed a little at the random post that was advertised on her feed. “I mean..” She innocently turned her eyes away, quickly commenting, ‘Your sugar mommy in shining armor is here~.’

 

Suddenly the lights began to dim, shades of soft and bright purple lights , revealing a girl whom stood on the little stage in the corner of the room.

 

“Oh, a girl?” Dahyun noticed, as she watched with interest.

 

The girl took a deep breath, both hands carefully placed on the microphone as a sweet voice poured out when opened, Dahyun’s ears instantly captured by the soothing tone of hers.

 

Not long into the song, the beat began to pace up, as well as the flow of the girl’s words did. 

 

“She can rap and sing?” Dahyun murmured to herself in astonishment, her whole attention drawn to the moving lyrics and technique of rap the stranger had until she hadn’t realize that the song had ended two minutes ago and she was the only one who was clapping like an idiot in the middle of the cafe.

 

“Oh...” Dahyun finally snapped back to reality, lowering her hands as she awkwardly shifted glances to the side, it wasn’t the first time she had done things like this. “Well..”

 

It was then she realized, the girl who had done an incredible performance  was just sitting 3 tables away all by herself.

 

Dahyun gave herself a nod, “Alright.” Before picking up her cup of coffee and walking confidently over to the girl’s table.

 

“Hm?” The brunette perked up from her little notebook, a look of dumbfound on her face as she watched this..strange girl make her way over towards her.

 

“Hello there.” Dahyun greeted with a warm smile, seating herself.

 

“Hey..there.” She hesitantly replied, giving a small wave. “Do you need something?”

 

The ravenette scoffed, tilting her head as she brought her drink close to her lips; taking a small sip. “Maybe I need y—EEYAHH!” 

 

Looks like she forgot that hot beverages exist.

 

“You need yeeeeyah??”

 

“...Yes.” 

 

“...”

 

“...”

 

“So, whats your name?” Dahyun threw on a cheesy smile, as if the moment seconds ago hadn’t occur. But she knew deep down she screwed it all up and her heart was beating her mind over it.

 

“..Chaeyoung.” The girl again, hesitantly answered the question, unsure of the random stranger that sat at her table. 

 

“So, Chaeyo-“

 

The brunette’s phone pinged, interrupting their ‘conversation’.

 

“Oh.” Chaeyoung’s face suddenly brightened from the notification. “Someone wants to be my sugar mommy. Someone called...Kim Dahyun.” 

 

Dahyun with widened eyes, nearly choked on the second sip of her coffee from the mentioned name. “OH.” She wheezed, wiping the spilt stains off her hoodie. “You know, Chaeyoung.”

 

“No, I don’t know actually.”

 

“You’re talking to your sugar mommy riiight now.” Dahyun winked, or at least attempted to, as she executed a pair of finger guns right at the brunette.

 

Chaeyoung didn’t answer, but instead began to tap on her phone. 

“How do I delete someone in real life?” 

 

“Wow, you’re disrespectful for a kid.” Dahyun pouted.

 

“I mean who knows you’re just a catfish?” 

 

“Hey!! I /can/ be your sugar mommy, why are you doubting me??” Dahyun huffed her chest out, clearly an image a sugar mommy should displaying.

 

Before even replying, Chaeyoung raised a brow, giving one long look; scanning the girl from bottom to top several times. “I didn’t think a sugar mommy would be sitting in this little cafe with an oversized hoodie, pajama pants and bunny slippers.”

 

“Hey!” Dahyun retorted instantly, offended with her hand placed in her chest. “Just because I’m rich, doesn’t mean i have to wear those fancy, tight dresses everyday, besides I like the coffee here.” 

 

“Fair point, I guess.” She shrugged.

 

“Anyways, Chaeyoung. I’ve heard from people that you come here a lot at night, you like coming here?” Dahyun crossed her arms onto the table with a friendly smile.

 

“Yeah.” Chaeyoung sipped her ice latte, eyes softening. “It’s better than being out on the streets doing nothing.”

 

“Out on the streets?? Why are-“

 

“My parents kicked me out 2 months ago.” Chaeyoung firmly explained, avoiding eye contact. “I told them I was only into girls so.”

 

An immediate frown drooped onto her lips, at the harsh reality. “Chaeyoung, I’m so sorry.”

 

“It’s cool, I’ve been surviving, earning money here and there.”

 

“You know what?” Dahyun leaned in close, determined. “I’m your sugar mommy from now on!”

 

“What? No it’s fine-“

 

“Nope. Nope. Accept my offer.” Dahyun dug into her bag; pulling out

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter