One

Wrong Number
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Oppa! please I really really need this" 

"Okay, I will do everything to make them agree"

"Omo! Saranghaeyo Oppa!" and she flashed her sweet smile.

Tiffany beg her manager to give her the vacation she needed. She's really exhausted from all the works, practicing from dawn till midnight, flying to overseas from time to time, talking and singing every hour. She needs just a little break to gain her energy and mind back.

Tiffany is at her room just scrolling through her Twitter feed until she recieves a text message.

Tiffany! Your request is granted! But your vacation span is just 1 week, I REPEAT 1 week. I tried Fany-ah but you need to be back as soon as possible.

Tiffany frowns because of her vacation span, but she is also happy that somehoe she can have her vacation even for a short period of time.

That's alright Oppa! Thankyou so much, when will I go?

Probably next week, you have this week to arrange everything, don't worry, we'll arange it.

Thankyou! thankyou oppa! How can we live without you?!

Eh! It's nothing

Then the convo ended.

"I must say this to Bora so she can accompany me" Tiffany said to herself

"WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!"

"Yah! Will you be quiet?" 

"Minhyuk hyung! How can we be quiet? We're watching a horror film" Sungjae said.

"Mian" Eunkwang adds

While Sungjae is focused on his watching suddenly his phone vibrates.

"Shh! There is it! there is it" Hyunsik says

Sungjae checked his phone to see who texted.

Can you accompany me on my vacation? SM finally agrees to it :-)

"WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH" All of the boys shouted but Sungjae is really focused on the text right now, he's nervous because he thinks that it's Joy who texted her since she's from SM.

He goes to the kitchen to get away from his memebers, since they're too noisy from shouting. 

While going to the kitchen his heart raced a bit.

Uhmm, who is this?

Yah! You forgot me already? We just met months ago!

"Months? I haven't seen her in months" Sungjae said to himself

I'm sorry but the last time I saw you it had been a year

HAHAHAHA you're makin me funny eh! Don't worry I'm going to pay for everything, just please accompany me, are you free next week?

Does she really wants me to accompany her? But why? Well I'm free next week, so why not? But how am I going to say this to Hyung and to Cube?

I'm actually free but I need to make a request first with my manager and my company

Sure! No problem, just text me if everything is already okay, by the way, I badly needed this vacation, so please be with me

Okay, I will do everything to accompany you.

Thanks!! Luv ya!

"Joy is acting weird" He thought.

He gets back to the couch to watch with the rest of members, but he cannot focus since he's been thinking about the conversation that happened between them with Joy(?).

"Why does she need a vacation?" "Why does she need me?" "Why is she acting so weird?" Many questions comes to his mind.

"SUNGJAE!" Changsub snapped the hell out of him.

"Are you okay?" Hyunsik asked.

"You've been zoning out all of a sudden" Ilhoon blurted.

"Joy needs me"

'Hmmm? Bora is so weird, she doesn't text to me like that"  Tiffany thought but just shrugs it out then she just fell asleep.

*Next Day*

"Fany wake up" 

Taeyeon tapped Tiffany's shoulders to wake her up.

"Breakfast is ready, you have to wake your up!"

"Alright! alright, I'm waking up"

"Just go down okay? Sunny and I are waiting" Then Taeyeon goes down.

Tiffany then wakes up, fixed her bed and do her morning routines, after that she goes down and eat.

"Taeyeonie, Soon kyu-ya, I have something to tell you"

"Fany, what is it?"

"I'm going on a vacation" she smiled.

"Woah, really? Does the company knows about it? What about oppa?"

"Yes they all know about it and agreed, now I'm asking about your consent epecially you Taeyeonie"

"Yah! Ofcourse we're going to let you go" Sunny blurted then smiled after

"Yah! Are you Taeyeon? But thankyou!"

"Yes, I'm letting you, when is your vacation?"

"By next week!"

"Where?"

"Hawaii" Just thinking about it, Tiffany is so excited.

"Yah! We need souvenirs" Sunny

"Sure! sure!"

"What did you said? Joy needs you" Eunkwang was shocked.

"I don't know, I mean she texted me out of nowhere"

"Let us see" Hyunsik

Sungjae handed them his phone for them to read the messages.

"Why is there a "Luv ya" on the text?" Changsub asked

"Yah! Yook Sungjae! Are you dating?" Eunkwang asked with a little raised tone, since Sungjae is his responsible

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter