Chapter 1

Au Revoir. . .Mon Amour

 

Today is Saturday and it should be a good day BUT WOOJIN IS LATE FOR HIS DANCE PRACTICE! He bet his monthly salary as a barista on Jisung’s café that Seongwu is fuming right now!

“!”

Woojin cussed as his phone keeps ringing on his pocket but his afraid to answer it! He was running in circles on his apartment and just grabs whatever things he can get and shove it on his bag.

His phone finally stop ringing and he fished his phone from his pocket and a message pop up.

 

Ong Not Hong Hyung:

PARK WOOJIN! ISTG IF U DONT ANSWER UR PHONE RN, I WILL PUT KIM JAEHWAN’S SHRILLING LAUGHTER AS UR RINGTONE THAT THE SEC IT RINGS U HAVE NO CHOICE BUT TO ANSWER UR GODDAMN PHONE!!!!!!!

 

“OH !!”

And his phone starts ringing again. He was tempted to throw his phone or bury it somewhere but he remembered that he got no money to buy a new one. So with a sigh and trembling hands, he answered the phone.

 

“Hyun--”

“PARK ING WOOJIN!! YOU DARE NOT ANSWER MY CALLS!!”

“Hyung! Im sorry! I over-slept and it’s Jihoon”s fau--”

“AND HOW DARE YOU PUT THE BLAME TO MY SON JIHOON?”

Woojin rolled his eyes.

“AND DON’T YOU DARE ROLL YOUR EYES ON ME!!!”

“Wha—How did you--”

“Jihoonie is live texting everything to me—

Woojin’s eyes automatically went to his bed where a beautiful pair of eyes was looking at him with smirking lips.

He mouthed “You are ing dead!” to the one and only…

Park Jihoon.

“-- and he said that you’re still on YOUR ING APARTMENT!! GET YOUR HERE NOW OR YOU ARE DEAD!!!!”

Woojin gasp and turn his head to Jihoon again who is laughing now! He is so ready to attack him when Ong Seongwu’s deadly voice echoed the entire apartment.

“DON’T YOU DARE LAY YOUR FILTHY HANDS ON MY BABY, PARK WOOJIN!!”

 

And the phone call ended.

Woojin glared at Jihoon but the boy just had the audacity to laugh at his face!

“ you Park Jihoon!!” he said with gritted teeth.

“Oh. You did, Woojinie. And so damn well.”

Jihoon smirks and left Woojin blushing.

“OH SHOOT! IM LATE!!”

 

 

Park Woojin is a 4th year Dance Major Student of Seoul National University. While his boyfriend, Park Jihoon, is a Theater Major Student on the same university. Woojin is a shy guy while Jihoon is a straight-forward . How these two ended up together? Well, from one big mistake but maybe… it’s fate.

 

Flashback two years ago. . .

Today is SNU’s Sports Fest.

“Woojin hyung!”

I turn around and it was Lee Daehwi. My best friend.

“Hwi-ah! Our plan? Is it okay already? I mean--”

Hwi cut me off.

“Hyung! Calm down, will you?”

“Guanlin’s at it already. He’s the one who will find this Ahn Hyeongseob.”, he continued.

I smiled and ruffled Daehwi’s hair but whined at me that he spent hours to make his hair cool.

Our class decided to have marriage booth this year so I decided to use it to my advantage.

So you see, I have a big fat gay crush on Ahn Hyeongseob from the theater department but I have not confessed yet. My two dongsaengs got tired of me pining that’s why they suggested a plan for me to confess to him finally.

They will “kidnap” him and bring him to our marriage booth and I will be the groom and he will be my err bride.

“Have you told him that Hyeongseob is a very cute guy with the brightest smile and is wearing a neon outfit?”

“Of course, hyung! Just leave Guanlin to it.”Daehwi assures me.

“Wait hyung. How come we never see Hyeongseob? Are you sure his not a pigment of your imagination?”

I smacked him,”Yah! He is not a product of my imagination. He’s just busy on the theater dept coz their having a play this spring!”

“Stalker much, hyung?” Lee Daehwi grins at me and Im about to smack him when my phone started ringing.

“Guanlin ah?”

“Hyong! Where your suit now! I SUCCESSFULLY KIDNAP AHN HYEONGSEOB!!”

“REALLY? Good job, lin!! I owe you one!! You’re now my officially favorite brother!”

I hear Lee Daehwi’s offended “HEY!” but I chose to ignore him.

“Thank you, Guanlin. I’ll treat you at Jisungie hyung’s café!”

“What about me?” again, I ignore Daehwi and ended the call.

“Hold my phone, hwi. I’ll change now.”

“Im not your servant, Park Woojin!”

Daehwi pouted but held my phone anyways and I dashed out to change my suit.

 

-5 min-

I was already waiting to the fake altar but I’m still nervous!

“Hwi ah. I think I’ll wear a blindfold.”

“What? Why?”

“Because if  I see him, I’ll chicken out and can’t confess properly!”

“Hyung. You’re so lame but whatever. Here’s a blindfold.”

I immediately wear my blindfold and waited patiently.

After some minutes, Daehwi whispered to me, “Hyung, I get now why you’re head over heels with Ahn Hyeongseob! He’s the epitome of beauty!”

I didn’t answer him coz I’m nervous as but I can’t help but smile.

I felt another presence beside me and I know that this is Hyeongseob already. My nervousness doubled and my heart beats are erratic!

“Before I start this wedding, the groom has something to say.” Guanlin is the fake priest and I have to stop myself from snorting imagining the tall lanky guy as the priest!

Anyways, I took a deep breath and blurted, “Damn! Where do I start?”

I scratched my head and took a deep breath again. I felt that the tension in my body is gone.

“CAN YOU BE MY BOYFRIEND?!I mean, I’m in love with you for so long but whenever I want to confess my feelings for you I always chickened out but now, I realized that I have to confess now coz…coz.. I can’t CONTAIN THESE FEELINGS ANYMORE!!”

“Eeew!” I hear Lee Daehwi muttered behind me but I don’t care.

I felt that he’s slowly approaching me and I gulped out of nervousness.

I CAN’T ING BREATHE!!

“Yes, I can be your boyfriend and I love you too.”

Wait. What?

“Huh?” I said confused and he took off my blindfold.

Shocked!

I look at the boy in front of me! He wore a ridiculous neon outfit but HE IS NOT AHN HYEONGSEOB!

!!! I CONFESSED TO THE WRONG PERS—BUT WAIT! What did he say?

“What?”

He just looked at me, grabbed my hands and dragged me out of the booth leaving Daehwi and Guanlin shocked! Me too actually!

What is this boy? I looked at him and wow. Daehwi is right. He is the epitome of beauty! Beautiful eyes, cracked but plump lips, fair skin. Damn. What am I thinking?

We stopped and we’re at a play ground. The boy is still holding my hand. We are having a staring contest until I felt that he let go of my hand.

“Err. Look, Im sorry but this was a mistake. My friend mistook you with someone else. I’m really sorry if you’re drag into this mess.”

The boy just looked at me.

“So…I’ll go first and I’m sorry again.”

I was about to go when he spoke.

“You will leave your boyfriend here?”

I stopped and look back at him. Didn’t he hear what I said?

“Didn’t you hear anything I said? This was just a big in--”

“I don’t care if your confession wasn’t for me! All I know is that you are my boyfriend now!”

What the?! Is this boy crazy?

“Hey--”

I stopped. The boy smiled. Damn. His smile is so beautiful I think my whole world stop. He’s so breathtakingly beautiful! If angels really do exist, I think I saw one. All of a sudden I forgot all about Ahn Hyeongseob. Who is this beautiful boy?

“Why Woojin ssi?”

He knows my name?

“Jihoon. Park Jihoon. Now that you know my name, you’re my boyfriend now and I’m yours.”

I don’t know what possessed me but I nodded my head. I think this boy hypnotized me. Damn. I didn’t know that smile can be compelling.

He smiled again and grabbed my arm.

“Then let’s go to our first date now?”


END OF FLASHBACK

It seems like Park Jihoon was in love with Park Woojin when they were still in high school. Jihoon told Woojin that they first met on the bus when Woojin gave his seat to Jihoon who was carrying so many school papers that time. Jihoon said that Woojin smiled at him and his snaggletooth peaked and that’s when Jihoon knew that he’s whipped for boy with the snaggletooth.

2Park’s, it’s what their friends collectively call them, love story is so weird and un cliché but they wouldn’t trade it for anything in the world.

Monday afternoon and Woojin just finished his classes and it’s time for him to fetch Park Jihoon.

He walked fast because he doesn’t want for his boyfriend to wait for him for too long. He remembered when he was late for 30 minutes and Jihoon ignored him for a week and it didn’t help that Seongwu was scolding him for being an irresponsible boyfriend. Ong Seongwu really thought that he’s the one who raised Jihoon.

Woojin arrived at Jihoon’s room and he looked at his watch. He’s a bit early today, so he waited for Jihoon outside the classroon. After a few minutes, he can hear noises signaling that their class ended.

Woojin waited and finally spotted Jihoon going to the opposite direction.

“Hoon!”

Jihoon looked back and when he saw Woojin, he smiled and approached him.

 “You’re early today, Mr. Chamsae. Did you wait long?”

“Nah. Ms. Choi left early coz her husband fetched her or something and besides I know you miss seeing this handsome face of mine.”

Jihoon pretended to gag and spoke, “ You are so full of yourself. And stop that smug look on your face if you don’t want to get punch!” But Jihoon punches Woojin’s arm anyways.

“And besides, I know that it’s YOU who misses my beautiful face.”

Woojin scoffed but didn’t answer. Jihoon knew that he was right. They haven’t seen each other because Woojin was practicing for their dance contest so Jihoon didn’t disturb his boyfriend.

Woojin grabbed Jihoon’s face and muttered, “Okay! I miss you! I haven’t seen you for a week, dummy.” Then he hug Jihoon and inhaled his boyfriend’s scent.

“But babe?”

“Hmm?” Jihoon hummed while still enclosed to Woojin’s hug.

“Your face is pale? Are you okay?”

He felt Jihoon stiffened then laughed.

“It’s because I forgot to eat my lunch. So it’s time for you to be a good boyfriend and treat me to McDonald’s. I’m craving for their fries anyways.” Then proceeds to drag Woojin to the nearest McDonald’s. Woojin can just shake his head.

Woojin and Jihoon just finished their meal and are walking back home. Woojin live on a small apartment near their university meanwhile Jihoon live with his parents which is also near to the university and Woojin’s apartment. That’s why, sometimes, Jihoon sleeps at Woojin’s apartment either to study or play games together or to have .

 “Hey! We’re both adults and we’re boyfriends! And for the nth time Seongwu hyung! You are not my mother!” Jihoon said once Seongwu and his boyfriend Daniel caught the two on the act. Woojin swore that he saw smoke comes out on Seongwu’s nose and like a raging bull smack Jihoon while screaming, “YOU UNNGRATEFUL CHILD!! I WAS THE ONE WHO RAISED YOU AND THIS IS HOW YOU REPAY ME!!!” It took Woojin and Daniel a whole ing 20 minutes to stop the commotion. It was the first time Woojin saw Seongwu got angry at Jihoon and it was also the first time he saw Jihoon so scared! That’s why Woojin and Jihoon got a trauma having on his apartment. Woojin still shudders when he remembers it.

Woojin was cut off from his thoughts when Jihoon suddenly stopped and face him.

“Woojin?”

“Hmm?”

“Whatever happens, just remember that I love you, okay?”

Woojin just look at him intently while Jihoon looked down.

“Where is this coming from hoon? Where are the sassy remarks?” he replied while chuckling.

Jihoon looked at Woojin as if memorizing every bits of his boyfriend’s face.

Then Jihoon smiled that beautiful smile again.

“Nothing. It was Ms. Kwon. She said that whenever we got the chance, we should tell someone that we love them.” Then he laughed and kiss Woojin on the cheek.

“Let’s go, Woojinie.”

When Jihoon was about to go, he grabbed his hands and cupped his cheeks. Jihoon’s cheeks are now tinted with pink and Woojin smirks on how after 3 years, he can still make THE PARK JIHOON blush.

“Woojin?”

“You know that I love you too, right Hoon? So much that it ing hurts when I don’t see this face even just for a day.” He then peck Jihoon’s face all over and give a one mind blowing kiss on Jihoon’s lips which Jihoon gladly kissed back.

 Park Woojin knows that he’s in deep for the one and only Park Jihoon.