One

Japanese Hottie, Sana Minatozaki
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sometimes a relationship goes so smoothly for so long that you'd think it would be that way forever, it never is.

"We just had our first fight." Tzuyu announced, entering Chaeyoung's apartment.

"Oh no, what'd you fight about?"

"It's about her work. She got some troubles to talk about but the thing is, she had been complaining about work nonstop for weeks. So when I came over today, I was kind of done. I kind of said some nasty stuffs, like unfiltered words."

"Tzuyu!"

"What? I know what she was going to say, I was just helping her get there faster." Tzuyu defended. "But then it got ugly when I brought her favorite movie saying it's stupid. Now, she's mad at me because of some movie."

"Tzuyu, she's upset because you wouldn't listen to her. Not because you don't like some movie. Listening is the foundation of a relationship. And if she really keeps drowning on, you can always practice saying the alphabet backwards."

"Yeah? I guess I don't know how to do that."

"It's really hard." Chaeyoung muttered. "Even when you're sober, that's what I told the police officer."

"No." Tzuyu interrupted with a chuckle. "I guess I don't know how to do this girlfriend thing. I've never been in a relationship this serious before. I should go tell her I'm sorry, should I?" she asked but Chaeyoung wasn't responding, making her chuckle again. "You're doing it now, aren't you?"

"What comes before T?"

"S." Tzuyu answered fondly. "Sana and Tzuyu always stays together, dude." she added, playfully bumping Chaeyoung's shoulder.

"D and C also stays together, stop being cocky!"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

It was already nighttime when the two decided to check up on their girlfriends, so they headed to their hangout place together. However, they couldn't see Sana and Dahyun.

"Hey, Jihyo unnie." Tzuyu greeted the bartender. "Have you seen Sana unnie?"

"No, not really." Jihyo answered before excusing herself to tend the other customers.

"I wonder where Sana unnie went."

"Sana? The Japanese hottie?" a cute girl interrupted.

"Actually, yeah."

"Oh, she is such a cool girl. She was here earlier. Mina and I were talking together with her but they left to go to some party with Dahyun's classmates or something."

"Ohmygosh, they went to a party. Are you okay?"

"Okay?" Tzuyu scoffed. "I'm great, it's a win-win. Sana unnie gets to talk about some lame works stuff and I don't even have to hear about it. Maybe after the lame talk, she'll come over and give me the juicy gossips."

"What is wrong with you?" Chaeyoung exclaimed. "I feel like I'm teaching LOVE as a second language. Okay. You know how when she tells you boring work stories, you're supposed to listen. Well, when she picks some random chicks and take her to a party...you're supposed to freak out."

"I'm not freaking out because in my mind that girl she took isn't pretty."

"She's a Princess." the girl from before interrupted again. "A Japanese girl who graduated in the most elite school in Japan as valedictorian AND a Campus Sweetheart."

"Alright, we'll swing by the party." Tzuyu decided, grabbing Chaeyoung's hand and drag her out.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tzuyu and Chaeyoung reached the party and it was chaos. They looked around the place but still couldn't find where their girlfriends are. Chaeyoung recognized a person so she grabbed it towards them to ask about Sana and Dahyun.

"Hey, have you seen Sana unnie and Dahyun unnie?"

"Hey, Tzuyu. Yeah, they were here. Talking by the fireplace and then the girl asked Sana to a club for so they left to head there."

"Do you happen to know which club, Jeongyeon unnie?" Chaeyoung questioned.

"It's a techno-club called Seoul-Eye. It's famous for the mixes they plays and it's good for dancing."

"Dancing? She went dancing with this girl?" Tzuyu asked, facing Chaeyoung. "Okay, this is probably bad. Dancing is bad. Dancing leads to body contact and body contact leads to kiss. A kiss leads to a relationship."

"You grew up with that knowledge?"

"I'm going to call her. I'm going to tell her I'm sorry and I totally want to listen to her boring work talk." Tzuyu muttered, getting out of the house to avoid noises as she dials Sana's number.

"Yeah, think of another way

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter