Teaser

Surprise...?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Right"

"i have a plan my people" Dahyun stated firmly with a fire in her eyes that screamed determination.

Tzuyu gave her a look from her bed, a look that knew that whatever plan Dahyun had in mind was going to be worse than the previous one. "And what would that be?" she questioned.

"yeah, what is it? don't leave us hanging" Chaeyoung said expectantly.

Dahyun simply grinned mischievously, which further confirmed Tzuyu's suspicions regarding how ridiculous this plan was going to be. "How about, we go out to the nearest pet shelter and buy a kitten" Dahyun suggested beaming. 

Chaeyoung's eyes widened at the idea "HELL YEAH DUBU", she exclaimed as she leaped out of bed enthusiastically to high five her for having possibly the best idea ever. Tzuyu wasn't even surprised at this explosive reaction, it's Chaeyoung and Dahyun we're talking about here.

Suddenly, two pairs of puppy eyes were looking up to Tzuyu, waiting expectantly for a response to this so-called 'masterplan'

She sighed dramatically and lazily glanced back at the two idiots she calls friends. 

"sure, why not. But if we happen to get in trouble, you two airheads are in this by yourselves and i was forcibly dragged into this mess like usual, Deal?" she stated nonchalantly.

The midgets beamed brightly at this and nodded aggressively.

"what have i agreed to" she thought while shaking her head lightly.

 

 

 

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter