Good enough to be your girl

Rebel for a day

A/N: Hi readers, this is now a seulrene version, where good A+ student Joohyun gets purposely sent to detention so she could finally talk to her crush Kang Seulgi, takes place in HS setting. Enjoy


 

When, Bae Joohyun had got called out in class for talking back to the teacher, everyone was shook. Bae Joohyun is your smart, polite student who would never talk back. When she didn’t listen to the teacher’s warning and was threatened with detention, everyone was further shook.

 

“Ms. Bae, it pains me to say this but detention, young lady.”

 

“Ooh….” Everyone gasps, and can’t believe this day would ever come. Joohyun is such a good student, and no one would have dreamed she would ever go to detention. She actually thanks the teacher and grabs her bag. She is on her way to detention, finally, if she can find it. She has never been before. She spots some other student’s Jung Yerin and her girlfriend Hwang Eunbi, just hanging around in the hall.

 

“Hi, could you please tell me where the detention room is?” Joohyun asks politely.

 

That’s when Yerin and Eunbi look at her like she’s high or something. Joohyun is asking for the detention room. The Bae Joohyun, A +, brilliant mind, is asking for the detention room.

 

“Um, are you going to supervise it or something?” Eunbi asks.

 

“No, I was sent there.”

 

Yerin gasps extra loudly and falls into her girlfriend. “Bi, hold me I’m going to faint here.”

 

“Get off of me Yenni, but yeah what the hell, Joohyun, you’re like so smart what do you mean you’re going to detention?” Eunbi is just at a loss for words.

 

“Smart people get in trouble too.”

 

“No they don’t. That’s why they’re smart. Anyway, detention is on the second floor just passed the vending machines you can’t miss it.”

 

“Thank you,” she nods and goes. Eunbi and Yerin are still shook though, how can this even be possible? Joohyun gets to the room because it says Detention as clear as day. Jung Jessica, is a senior who normally supervises the detention, although she isn’t the best choice since she doesn’t care what the students do, and she’s also mostly asleep a lot of the times. When she sees Joohyun. She drops her water on the ground.

 

“What the hell are you doing here?”

 

“Unnie said a bad word,” Park Sooyoung, or Joy as she is rather known as is a year younger than she is, a sophomore. She is always in trouble all the time right along with Kim Yeri a freshman, who is as expected sitting besides her.

 

“Unnie, you’re going to be in detention forever,” Yeri further teases Jessica.

 

“I wouldn’t have to be here if two brats would be good for once,” she glares at them, and then turns back to look at the newcomer. “Anyway, what are you doing here?” Jessica asks again, more in surprise than anything else.

 

“I was sent here,” Joohyun answers honestly.

 

Joy and Yeri are also stunned right along with Jessica after she admits this. They are all looking at her with wide, huge eyes.

 

“No way! It’s an early April Fool’s prank because there is no way you should actually be in detention, Joohyun,” Joy shouts out.

 

“Exactly, you’re too much of a goodie two shoes.” Yeri adds in.

 

“Be quiet you two. Um, Joohyun, I guess have a seat anywhere, I don’t care really,” Jessica shrugs, the shock long gone, and she’s back to her “I don’t give a damn mode.”

 

There are plenty of places to sit in the classroom. A few other kids are there, but Joohyun doesn’t recognize them. She was hoping her crush was going to be here. It’s the entire reason why Joohyun got sent here in the first place. She was hoping to see her crush, who probably doesn’t know she exists at all.

 

“She’s not here, then why did I do this again?”

 

However, there is a commotion outside and some laughter. “See ya, Byul-unnie, I’m late for my daily dose of detention,” Joohyun recognizes the voice right away before she even enters the room. Here comes her crush, Kang Seulgi dressed in dark jeans, black leather jacket and yellow shirt. She is so pretty and popular because she plays sports, sings, draws and is an amazing dancer. She is the very reason why Joohyun is even here now. She can’t help the smile on her face when she sees Seulgi.

 

“Unnie!” Yeri hurries over first, for a hug. “Finally, we thought you weren’t coming.”

 

“Yeah, unnie, you’re late. We’ve been here for an hour already,” Joy hugs her as well.

 

“The longest hour of my life,” Jessica says with eyes on her book.

 

“Unnie, you love us,” Yeri begins.

 

“Whatever,” Jessica rolls her eyes.

 

“Leave our unnie alone. She loves me most anyway, right Sica-unnie,” Seulgi hugs her and Joohyun wonders how close is Seulgi to everyone. She knows Yeri and Joy are her friends, because they are always in detention together, so she must know Jessica through it.

 

“If you don’t get off me, Seul.”
 

“Oh, but unnie….”

 

Jessica rolls her eyes again, but doesn’t look actually bothered by Seulgi’s presence like she seems to be with Joy and Yeri.

 

“Go sit, okay.” She tells the monolid girl.

 

“Yeah, sure unnie.”

 

Joy tugs on Seulgi’s arm. “Wait, guess what unnie. You got to hear this?”

 

“What do I need to hear?"

 

“Guess who’s joining us for detention,” Yeri adds.

 

Joohyun doesn’t even believe that they are about to make it obvious. Then again this is Joy and Yeri. She knows much about them from reputation. What she doesn’t really understand is why Seulgi hangs out with them.

 

“Who, looks like the usual suspects to me. There is Jennie over there with Lisa as always. Oh, and Chanyeol back there asleep, so…”

 

“Bae Joohyun, our angelic student has joined us today.”

 

“What!” Seulgi’s monolid eyes go wide. She doesn’t believe it for anything, until she sees for sure that Joohyun is sitting there. She can’t believe this, has hell frozen over or something.

 

“Um, okay then. Never expected to see you here, Joohyun, but welcome I guess.”

 

“Hi, Seulgi,” she says as strongly as she can, without freaking out too much. It’s hard to talk in front of her crush, especially as she has never really spoken to her before. She can’t believe Seulgi knows who she is too, but then again a lot of people know her because she is a brilliant student.

 

“Hey,” Seulgi smiles, with eyes forming crescents. Joohyun feels her heart race at the very sight of Seulgi smiling. She wants to be able to talk more, but Seulgi is being dragged away to sit with Yeri and Joy.

 

“Unnie, it feels like forever since we last saw you,” Joy tells her.

 

“Since yesterday you mean?” Seulgi deadpans. “What did you two do today?”

 

“Well, for me it was pranking Mr. Kim that his car was being repossessed outside when it actually wasn’t,” Yeri admits. That is what really got her sent here.

 

“Well, I was actually innocent this time unnie. Ms. Choi thought I was trying to ditch her class,” Joy lets Seulgi know.

 

“You were though, right?” Seulgi asks her.

 

“Well, duh, but she didn’t actually know that.”

 

Seulgi pats Joy’s head. “You’re never innocent Joy, but that’s okay,” she smiles, and Joohyun is really lost in her smile, as she always is. Sometimes she’ll see Seulgi walking in the hallway with her friends, and she’ll just stare at her in awe. Seulgi is so pretty and she’s always wanted to know her. Which is really why she is here now, in this detention when she could be in class.

 

Joohyun doesn’t have any idea how she will get a chance to talk to her, not with Yeri and Joy surrounding her now. She should have really thought this out better, it’s a little late now. Yeri is now opening bags of chips and Joy is passing soda’s around. Yeah, it’s clear this is a usual routine for them.

 

“Hey, you know you’re not supposed to be eating in here,” Jessica shouts at them, with eyes still on the book she’s reading. Yeah, it’s definitely a routine here for all of them.

 

“I’ll handle this,” Seulgi mouths to the two younger girls. She then grabs a small box out of her bag and goes to where Jessica is.

 

“Unnie.”

 

“What are you up to now, Seul?”

 

“I’m not up to anything, but if you don’t want this delicious vanilla cake I bought for you, then….”

 

Jessica’s eyes light up so fast, as she snatches the cake away from Seulgi in a minute.

 

“A thank you would be nice, unnie. It wasn’t easy stealing that from the store you know,” the monolid girl teases, and Joohyun really hopes that Seulgi is actually joking. She’s never had a crush on a real thief before, but she supposes Kang Seulgi has stolen her heart. Jessica just points for Seulgi to go, and she laughs along with Yeri and Joy who find the exchange amusing. What surprises Joohyun next is that, she doesn’t sit back with them. She sits in front of Joohyun, turning the chair around, so they are facing one another.

 

“Hey, so what’re you in for, Joohyun? Is that okay, if I call you Joohyun. I think we have one class together or something.”

 

“Yes, it’s fine,”’ she tries to control her fast beating heart. It’s kind of hard to do though with Seulgi so very close to her now.

 

“Well, I have to say I’m really surprised to see you here. You don’t seem like the type to just stumble in detention, like myself, Yeri, or Joy,” The taller girl nods to her friends who are busy fumbling through a bag for something. Joohyun hopes they aren’t going to plan something, even now for detention. Then again, why wouldn’t they.

 

“Anyway, what are you in for?” Seulgi asks again, with eyes forming crescents. Joohyun wants to say she’s in here for a really cool reason, but there is no way it will be believed.

 

“I talked back to the teacher after he warned me not to.”

 

That’s when Joy and Yeri laugh out loud. “Aw, how cute. Your first offence Ms. Bae,” Joy teases first.

 

“Soon, you’ll be ditching class and pulling pranks with the best of them.” Yeri adds in.

 

“Be nice guys, Joohyun is new here after all, and we don’t want her thinking we’re not good hosts. We’ve got snacks, want something chips, or soda?”

 

“Yes, thank you.”

 

“Okay, be right back.”

 

Seulgi is a mystery for her. She doesn’t necessarily seem like the kind of student that should be in detention so much. She’s actually very nice, charming, and popular, but there has to be more going on to the story. Joohyun notices that Seulgi is mouthing something to Yeri and Joy who nod eagerly. Something is definitely about to go down. When Seulgi returns with her bag of chips and soda. She has this glint in her eyes, that Joohyun recognizes as mischief.

 

“Hey, so want to get out of here?” Seulgi whispers to her.

 

“Um, can we just do that?”

 

“Sure, we can, just follow me.”

 

It happens suddenly, Yeri starts coughing, loud and hard like she is seriously having an asthma attack. Joy, is right there with a bottle of water.

 

“Yeri-ah, are you okay?”

 

Her coughing actually gets worse and Seulgi helps her up. “Unnie, Joy needs to take Yerimie to the nurse, okay.”

 

“Uh-huh,” Jessica nods, really not affected by this display. “ I guess you two better go then, before Yeri passes out, or whatever.”

 

Joy doesn’t need to be told twice as she and Yeri really get out of there rather quickly. Yeri, doesn’t officially stop coughing though, until they are out the room entirely. Seulgi takes Joohyun’s hand and tells her to grab her bag.

 

“Unnie, I need to go with Joohyun right now. She told me that she could help me study for my history class, and you know I need to study way more than be here.”

 

“I know, but are you actually going to study, though?” Jessica asks, with eyes looking like she seriously doubts it.

 

“Joohyun will help me. She’s really super smart, right Joohyun, you’ll help me?” She sounds really sincere, plus her hand is on her lower back now, and that’s all the shorter girl can really register.

 

“I will, if Seulgi needs help in her class, I’ll be more than glad to help her.”

 

Jessica really doesn’t believe it, but also why should she care. She tells them to go and the second they get out the room. Seulgi gives Joohyun a high five.

 

“Awesome, thanks for playing along, Joohyun. You’re free to go now, I need to meet up with Yeri and Joy.”

 

Joohyun doesn’t want for it to end like that. She didn’t even really get to talk to her like she wanted.

 

“Would it be okay, if I go with you?”

 

Seulgi looks genuinely surprised. She would have assumed that now Joohyun would go back to class, not want to hang with her some more.

 

“Sure, let’s go,” Seulgi smiles and leads the way outside. It’s really invigorating to be skipping class like this, and with Seulgi especially. They leave school and meet up with Joy and Yeri just passed the track field. The two younger girls look shocked to see Joohyun trailing behind Seulgi.

 

“Um, unnie, what’s she doing here?” Yeri points.

 

“Yeah, shouldn’t she be in class or something else smart related, and not with us bad kids,” Joy also adds in.

 

“Now, kids that’s not nice. Joohyun wants to live the life of a rebel for a day, let’s welcome her, so this is where we would usually go to the arcade or crash at Joy’s for a bit.”

 

Still, that doesn’t sound like she’ll get some time alone with Seulgi. Luckily Joy and Yeri speak up.

 

“Listen, unnie, Yerimie and I already have plans, sorry. Please feel free to enjoy the day with the goodie two shoes.”
 

“Hey!” Joohyun fires back. “I am not a goodie two shoes just because I study, and do homework. Maybe if you both did more of that you’d actually do better in school.”
 

Yeri and Joy just stare at her for a few good moments, then they start busting out in laughter.

 

“Oh, nice, Ms. Bae has some bite, then she’ll be able to keep up with you unnie,” Yeri laughs once more then goes.

 

“Yeah, I mean I’m still not convinced you could hang with us for real, but that will be up to Seulgi-unnie. Bye unnie, call us later,” Joy waves and goes to follow after Yeri.

 

“Bye, kids,” Seulgi nods and then turns to Joohyun. “Hey, sorry about them. They aren’t so bad I promise.”

 

“It’s fine, thanks.”

 

“Well, looks like you’re stuck with me today, Joohyun. Would you like to hang out?”

 

“With you?” She wonders, trying her best to not blush really hard in front of her crush. This is really what she has wanted for so long, just the two of them. It will give her a chance to get to know Seulgi better too. Maybe she can solve the mystery. Because there is really more than what meets the eye when it comes to Seulgi.

 

“Yeah, unless you just really want to be in school. I won’t stop you, don’t know why you would want to be though.”
 

Logically, Joohyun knows that she should probably go back to school. However, this is Kang Seulgi and her crush. She won’t probably get another chance like this, so she agrees, and follows after Seulgi and they walk for awhile. Joohyun has never once cut school in all of her 16 years of life.

 

“Don’t be scared. It’s only one day you’re cutting.” Seulgi mentions, sensing that the girl has got to be nervous. “Do you want to hold my hand?” She offers.

 

“Are you being serious, or….”

 

“Well, first times are scary right?” Seulgi gives a wink, that has her heart racing really fast.

 

“Ha, so very funny, Seulgi. Where are we going?”
 

“First off, are you hungry?”

 

“A little, yeah.” Joohyun actually does feel pretty hungry.

 

“Okay, we’ll go have lunch first. We need to take this bus a few stops.”

 

Joohyun nods and still follows Seulgi onto the bus that’s coming. It’s packed full of people, so the two teens end up standing really close. The bus gives a jolt and Joohyun crashes hard into Seulgi, who has her arms wrapped around her tightly.

 

“Sorry,” Joohyun looks away.

 

“Don’t worry about it. I can’t have you getting hurt now, aren’t you running for student council president?”
 

“Yes,” The shorter girl is surprised that Seulgi actually knows that. “How’d you know?”

 

“It’s everywhere, plus I have friends that talk about it. They’re pretty sure you’ll win it. Oh, if you do we’re going to definitely have to talk about installing some sort of pringles vending machine, only pringles.”

 

Joohyun laughs, because she thinks that Seulgi is kidding. Only there is a really serious look in her eyes that says otherwise.

 

“Oh, you’re not kidding.”

 

“No, I was serious. Anyway, come on this is the stop.” Seulgi offers her arm, so Joohyun doesn’t get lost in the crowd. The shorter girl can’t pretend that she isn’t really glad to be able to hold her arm like this. Her arm feels really nice too. She gives a slight squeeze of her bicep, and hopes Seulgi didn’t notice at all.

 

They get to a small, cozy looking noodle shop, and right away Seulgi is welcomed with open arms, literally.

 

“Seulgi-yah, sweetie.” A tall, brown-haired woman with a bob haircut hugs her. “How the hell are you?”
 

“I’m fine, Sooyoung-unnie, can I get a table for my friend and I?”

 

“Ooh, your friend huh,” Sooyoung nudges her in the arm. “Well, any friend of yours is definitely welcome here. Hi I’m Choi Sooyoung, and welcome to my restaurant, what’s your name?”
 

“Bae Joohyun, and it’s nice to meet you, Ms. Choi.”

 

“No, call me unnie, please. Have a seat you two.”

 

Seulgi pulls out her chair for her as they get to the table. If Seulgi is this charming now, how is she like as a girlfriend?

 

“Yah, Seul!” A blonde woman shouts suddenly. “Aren’t you supposed to be in school? Does Fany know you’re out like this?”

 

“No, Hyoyeon-unnie, it’s Saturday.”

 

“Seulgi?” Joohyun’s eyes go wide.

 

“Oh, well as long as it’s Saturday, but still, does Fany know you’re just out...oh are you on a date?”

 

“Not exactly. This here is Bae Joohyun, and she’s a rebel for a day. I’m showing her around.”
 

“Well, okay then. I’ll bring you some menus. Yah, Sooyoungie did you know it’s Saturday?

 

At that Joohyun does laugh and Seulgi laughs with her. She can’t believe Seulgi would just lie to the older woman that way, and that she would believe the lie that it’s Saturday.

 

“See, this is what you could be doing instead of being at school, not so bad huh?”

 

“School isn’t that bad Seulgi, but who’s Fany?

 

“Oh, Tiffany-unnie, she’s my guardian, and yea, hopefully Sooyoung-unnie won’t tell her I cut school. She’s still upset with me from last time.”

 

“You cut often, then?”

 

“If the opportunity presents itself. I’m still surprised about you though, is there a reason why you followed me out the door?”

 

Seulgi is asking and she could be honest with her now. She can’t though, it doesn’t feel like the time or place to admit that she has a huge crush on the girl, and that is really the reason why she asked to go with her.

 

“You’re showing me what it’s like to be a rebel for a day right?”

 

“Sure, but this isn’t for like some pre college experiment or anything is it? Because I’d prefer to know if I’m going to be a test subject.”

 

“No, it’s nothing like that. I promise.”

 

Menus come soon and with Seulgi’s help she orders a shrimp and pan fried noodle dish. The food here is actually really good, and she can definitely picture herself coming back here again. Maybe, one day with Seulgi on an actual date. They eat without paying as Sooyoung never lets her pay. She takes Joohyun’s hand once again, and they walk off. Joohyun really doesn’t want to ever stop holding her hand. They fit so perfectly together.

 

“What do you normally do, Seulgi? When you’re not in school?”

 

“I am usually with Yeri and Joy, we’d go the arcade or hang out, but when I’m alone I like to go down to the Han River and clear my head.”
 

“Let’s go now,” Joohyun decides.

 

“What?”

 

“Let’s go. If it’s somewhere you’d like to be then I want to go with you,” she smiles, and Seulgi looks at her with a curious look.

 

“Be careful, Joohyun, you talk like that and you sound like you’re wanting to run away with me.”

 

“Oh, I….sorry.” She apologizes.

 

“Don’t worry, come on, we need a ride.”

 

That’s when Joohyun watches as Seulgi goes into a nearby parking lot, and then there’s a sound of a motorcycle roaring to life. Joohyun really hopes Seulgi isn’t on that bike, but of course she is.

 

“Get on.”

 

“What? Just like that!”

 

“Well, you’re going to hold onto me of course, but you need to get on the bike first.”
 

Joohyun looks really reluctant, so Seulgi offers her hand to her.

 

“You said you wanted to come with me, so come with me, Joohyun.”

 

The shorter girl finds herself nodding and getting on the bike. She right away wraps her arms around Seulgi’s waist, and she feels how hard her abs are.

 

“Well, she does dance, but still.”

 

“Hang on, I like to drive fast.”

 

Seulgi takes off so fast that Joohyun has no choice, but to bury her head in Seulgi’s back and hang on. She really hopes that Seulgi isn’t trying to crash them. Yet, at the same time it feels nice having her arms wrapped around the monolid girl like this. They stop at the Han River, and when Joohyun gets up she practically falls, but Seulgi grabs her.

 

“Hey, are you okay?”

 

“I’m fine, thank you.”

 

“Okay, good let’s sit,” She points to the nearby grass and they sit down, more like end up laying down side by side.

 

“I didn’t know you had a bike,” Joohyun tells her.

 

“I don’t,” Seulgi laughs.

 

Joohyun just looks like she is about to scream, pass out or do both. Yea, both sounds about right.

 

“You don’t! What do you mean you don’t? Then, whose bike was that?”

 

“How should I know? I just borrowed it. Joohyun, relax okay, just enjoy the breeze and my company.”

 

Seulgi is a bad kid after all, just like Joy and Yeri. This is really a lot for her mind to process. How can Seulgi really be so different from what she imagined. Then, she does remember the charming girl who caught her before she fell, and held her hands so many times. She can’t really be some bad kid.

 

“I don’t understand you,” Joohyun whispers and that makes the monolid girl look up.

 

“What do you mean?”

 

“It’s just, this whole time I was thinking of why you would be friends with Yeri and Joy, when they just get into so much trouble, but you’re just like them, huh?”

 

Seulgi blinks a few times. She doesn’t know how to tackle that question from Joohyun, then she thinks of the right way to answer.

 

“Joohyun, I’m not going to pretend that I’m some really good student like you are, but  it’s not fair to say I’m a bad kid, when you don’t really know me that well. You ditched school to be here with me, so does that suddenly make you a bad kid now?”
 

“No, you’re right. I’m sorry, I just didn’t know what to expect from you.”

 

“Isn’t that the cool thing, though,” Seulgi tells her. “It’s better to just be surprised, it’s up to you if you want to know me.”

 

“I do, Seulgi. I want to know more about you. I want to know what you do for fun when you’re not in art or dance club. I want to know what music you like, and all the things that make you who you are. I just want to know you.” Jooyun admits.

 

Seulgi sits up, Joohyun sounds sincere, but there is something else more to her words.

 

“You sound like you want to date me.”

 

“Oh…” Her face gets really, very red to the point that it’s obvious. Seulgi chuckles and pushes some of her hair from her face.

 

“Do you?”

 

“Well, I…”

 

“Do you want to be known as Kang Seulgi’s girl at school? Because that’s what you’ll be, Joohyun.”

 

The sound of being Kang Seulgi’s girl is all she has ever really wanted. She does want to know her better. She’s admired her from afar for so long. Maybe it’s time to not be so far away.

 

“I do, I really like you, Seulgi.”

 

Seulgi leans forward with her lips practically touching her own. “Even, though I could be a bad influence over you?”

 

“I’m sorry,” she apologizes again. “I don’t think you’re bad, you were so nice to me the entire time we’ve been together, and maybe I could be a good influence over you Seulgi.”

 

“Hm, maybe. I really do need help with my History class.”

 

That makes Joohyun smile. She’ll help her, and perhaps they can balance one another out somehow.

 

“I can help you out with that, if you give me a second chance at a better first impression. We could hang out again, just us?”

 

“Sure, and I promise not to borrow another bike.”

 

“Good,” Joohyun sighs in relief. “I kind of don’t want to go to jail.”

 

Seulgi laughs as she touches her hands, giving them gentle squeezes.

 

“Well, it’s the risk you take to be my girl. Come on, now just lay back with me and enjoy the rest of the day.”

 

That’s what the two of them do, and lay down a bit closer to one another. Their hands linked with one another, just enjoying the silent company. Until, Joohyun decides she can admit to her the truth behind her detention.

 

“Hey, so do you want to know why I went to detention today?”

 

“Sure, I’m very curious actually, Joohyun.”
 

“I went on purpose, so I could finally talk to you.”

 

That has Seulgi staring at her in awe, no one has ever done something like that before.

 

“Are you serious? You went there on purpose just for me?”

 

“I did, I’ve liked you for a long time, and no matter what I could never seem to talk to you. I got sent there so that I could, and I would do it again, Seulgi.”

 

“Wow, you’re a bit of a badass, huh.” Seulgi teases and leans forward to kiss her cheek, in case the lips was too forward. “Wait, until I tell Joy and Yeri that you are definitely able to hang with us.”

 

“You can, under one condition.”

 

“What’s that?”

 

“You kiss me on the lips this time.”

 

“I only kiss the lips of a girl that’s mine, so…” Joohyun however, grabs her face, and pulls the slightly taller girl into a hot, deep kiss of her own. It takes all of a second for Seulgi to return the kiss, placing her hands into her hair and bringing her closer. When they break away Joohyun is smiling.

 

“So, am I badass enough to be Kang Seulgi’s girl?”

 

Seulgi nods. “You’re definitely badass enough to be my girl, Bae Joohyun.  The real question is am I good enough to be Bae Joohyun’s girl?”

 

That has Joohyun looking confused for a moment, but she registers the feel of Seulgi’s thumb across her face.

 

“Joohyun, you are seriously way out of my league. You’re smart, beautiful and you could probably do a lot better than me.”

 

Is Seulgi being serious? There are tons of girls around school who would kill her now just to be near the gorgeous, monolid teen.

 

“I don’t want better. I just want to be with you, with your rebel ways, detention and all. I just want Kang Seulgi, can I have that? Without you worrying about whether or not you’re good enough for me.”

 

Seulgi nods. “I want to be better though, better for you, because it’s what you deserve, Joohyun.”

 

Joohyun kisses her cheek and hugs her. “Just be you. I don’t need anything more.”

 

“I can do that.”

 

They lay back down again, closer even still with shoulders touching. Their hands still connected.

 

“How did it feel to be a rebel for a day, Joohyun?”

 

“It wasn’t as scary as I thought it be, I expected more rebel behavior though.”

 

“The day isn’t over yet,” Seulgi laughs amused. “Welcome to my world, Joohyun,” Seulgi whispers and kisses her hand.

 

“I want to be in your world, Seulgi.”

 

The monolid teen stares into her eyes, then gives a firm nod.

 

“You will, because you’re Kang Seulgi’s girl, you’re automatically in my world.”


 

A/N: Hope this was okay to read, I think it wasn’t bad overall, and a pretty decent enough read. Seulgi here is based off of me, somewhat not going to admit how though lol. Thanks for reading if you enjoyed.