Announcement

They Are Living Happily Ever After

Hi everyone !

I'm just posting this to tell you that I gave up on the idea of making this a season 2 of They Lived Happily Ever After. I'm sorry because I know some of you were really looking forward to it but I don't like the idea I had in the beginning anymore. I began to write the first chapter but couldn't finish it because the inspiration wasn't there anymore. I thought of posting a small part of what I already wrote so that you could know what happened to them ? I'm still very sorry that I can't write this anymore. Thank you for supporting me though and I hope to see y'all commenting under my other stories^^ Take care lovelies !


"Jungkookie! Come here!" Jimin shouted from the living room.

"Jiminie?" Jungkook asked, entering the living room, his hair wet from the shower he just had.

"Look, Jin hyung is on TV!" Jimin exclaimed as Jungkook sat beside him, wrapping his strong arms around the older's tiny figure.

"Oh my gosh, is it the press conference for his new drama?" Jungkook asked and Jimin nodded. "I'm so happy for him. It's already the third drama he produced, right?"

"Fourth! I can't be prouder than I already am. He went from an idol to an actor and now he's a drama producer. He even has his own restaurant chain. I'm about to shed a tear babe." Jimin said, as his eyes really filled up with tears.

"Baby~ Don’t cry, it’s a happy day.” Jungkook stated, taking Jimin in his arms.

“I know but I’m so emotional... I’m just so happy for him.” Jimin replied, holding his tears.

“You can cry all you want once we see him tonight.” The younger said, kissing the older’s head.

“By the way, Yoongi hyung and Yuna noona won’t be able to come.” Jimin stated, switching  the TV off.

“I knew they wouldn’t be able to. Noona hasn’t got a single day off since she’s been promoted Head of the A&E.” Jungkook replied. “But we’ll see them soon anyway. Their daughter’s birthday is coming up.” He added.

“Oh, yeah! Soyoon is going to celebrate her 3 years already!” Jimin exclaimed, a big smile on his face.

“By the way, hyung. I wanted to talk to you about something.” Jungkook began, releasing Jimin so he could face him properly.

“What is it?” Jimin asked, sensing that the younger was becoming serious but also shy as he was  avoiding eye contact.

“It’s just... Well, you know about one year after we got married, you wanted to have a baby, right? And BTS had just disbanded, we weren’t sure of what we were going to do. Now it’s been 5 years already and...” Jungkook stopped, feeling the need to breathe. He looked into Jimin’s eyes and smiled softly.

“Do you mean...” Jimin trailed off and Jungkook nodded. “Really?” The older asked again, and as the younger nodded once more, tears fell.

“Baby don’t cry, please. Or else, I’m going to cry as well.” Jungkook said, smiling widely at his husband.

"It's- wow. I never thought you'd agree." Jimin said, drying his tears with the back of his hand, smiling to his husband.

"I always wanted to build a family with you but I wanted us to be stable first." Jungkook said, kissing Jimin's forehead.

"I'm so happy Kookie. So so happy." Jimin stated, kissing the younger.

"I'm glad it made you as happy as I thought you'd be. Let's eat now, aren't you hungry?" Jungkook asked.

"I am. Do you want me to cook something or you wanna go out? Or order?" Jimin asked.

"I can cook something if you want. What do you think of kimchi jeons (sort of pancakes with kimchi) with some sundubu jjigae (Korean soft tofu stew)?"

"I like it. Do we have enough kimchi though?"

"Yes, mom gave me some when I went to Busan the other time."

"Oh yes! Okay then. I'll go take a shower as well." Jimin said, leaving a soft peck on Jungkook's lips before making his way to the bathroom.

Jungkook smiled to himself as he went to the kitchen to take all the ingredients he needed. He first began with the jjigae since it would take longer to prepare than the jeons. He first prepared the sauce before cutting the tofu. When he waited for the jjigae to be cooked, he began to prepare the jeons. He quickly prepared the dough and took the already cut kimchi (thanks to his mother) and made a dozen of little jeons for him and his lovely boyfriend.

Jimin came down when Jungkook called for him, all freshened up, in one of his husband’s hoodies. It was 2 sizes too big for him but to Jungkook he looked a hundred times cuter.

“Here baby, I hope you’ll like it.” Jungkook said, motioning to a steaming bowl of jjigae and a plate full of jeons. “I made some rice too in case you wanted some.” He added, sitting down in front of his husband.

“You learned to cook over the years, I’m sure it will be delicious babe.” Jimin said, taking his spoon and tasting the jjigae’s soup. He hummed at the taste. “It’s so tasty! It almost tastes better than my mom’s.” Jimin said.

“I’m sure you’re only flattering me. No one can beat your mom’s cooking.” Jungkook replied, still happy at the compliment.

“I’m not! It’s the truth! Taste it, you’ll see from yourself!” Jungkook smiled and tasted his jjigae. It was really good, not too salty or bland, it was just right.

“You’re right. It’s so good. Did I really cook that?” Jungkook asked, making Jimin giggle.

“You’re being too much now. Eat quickly, we don’t want to be late for Jin hyung’s party.” Jimin replied and Jungkook nodded. They both quickly ate their food before dressing up. They both chose ripped blue jeans with a white t-shirt for Jimin and a black one for Jungkook with some sneakers. Casual always was the right way to dress when meeting up with their friends. They got in the car and drove to Seokjin and Namjoon’s house while listening to the radio. They arrived quickly and Jungkook grabbed the flowers he had bought before going back home earlier.