— info.

— unity entertainment. / KHAN's I'm Your Girl? has been released! Check it out now!
 
information
read this before auditioning.
 
introduction
a cover entertainment
 
Unity Entertainment is a community where aff and other platforms based coverists come together to make collabration. They will be able to show forward their talent through this thread where we help them promoting their works. Unity is formed to make everything possible for everyone.

Unity, like all the other entertainments will have trainees where we later on form debut groups. Every single singers have to go through the trainee phase to debut in our groups. However, our trainee program is not the same. Our trainee program is like a survival show and it make the chances to debut easier based on both popularity and talent.
HOW to audition
for upcoming trainees and staffs
 
TRAINEES: By audition as trainee, you are accepting the fact that we are going to use your voice in public and that you cannot complain about lack of promoting. We try to make it fair as possible. In addition remember to subscribe and follow the soundcloud account of ours. If you have decided to join us, please use the link above where it says "Trainee form" to join our trainee unit. Remember to comment below after sending the application and send us a friend request.

STAFFS: By audition as staff, you are accepting the fact that we are going to use what you have made as our copyright as well in addition to yourself. In addition, you will accept that when you receive a work you have to finish it based on the deadline. If you have decided to join us, please use the link above where it says "Staff form" to join our staff unit. Remember to comment below after sending the application and send us a friend request.