Promise

Unseen Love

Weather today are a bit gloomy, the rain just stop making the outside temperature drop than the usual. Due to that Park Herin feel a lot more lazier and only want to stay at home but she promise to meet someone today.Since she only have one hour to go, Herin get herself ready pronto knowing she need to stop by somewhere, wearing her favourite black jeggings with pink sweater and a ballerina pink flat to complete the style. Herin look like a high school student at first glimpse but she is actually a well known heart surgeon who graduate from a top university, even with her impressive achievement she still a very humble and sincere human being. She get into her space grey honda civic and drive to her favourite florist, which took her 10 minutes to arrived. The florist seem to have her flower ready by the the time she reach the shop, it was a mix of carnation and fuschia.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    Herin continue her journey by walking as the destination was not far, furthermore she love the idea of walking to some place its calming and give her a sense of serenity for her constantly worry heart and stressful mind.Herin finally arrived, instantly her face was plastered with a soft smile.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                         "Oppa!Good morning''.Her calm steps are now static as she looked down at the burial place of her ex-fiance.She squat down top put the the flower on top of     his grave.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                       ''Oppa today I am turning 26 making you 30 if you are still here but my oppa will forever be 29...-Herin took a deep breath before she continue- ..I miss waking up to your birthday suprises and i miss waking up to you oppa"                                                                                                                                      Herin softly smile as she remembers how Daniel would always surprise her during her birthday and other special occasion.Afraid her legs would feel weak Herin sat on the ground surronded by the newly cut grass.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                          ''Just like other i never stop missing you and its only been 3 months since you left.Everyone is slowly healing themselves oppa even I am so do not worry.All of the Wanna One members supposed to have their reunion today but they decided to postpone it to next month" Herin who stop talking as she felt its hard to control her emotions was then felt a warm breeze blew her body somehow it felt like Daniel is the one enveloping her in his bear hug. Somehow her heart felt peace and Herin regain her strength to continue.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    ''I know you would be mad because they made the fans wait but i hope you understand not everyone take the news of your death very well.Seongwoo and Jihoon oppa did not talk with anyone for the first month but thankfully they started to open like the old days.Oh and oppa! our maknae line is turning 25 this year''.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              Herin whose to absorb in talking did not realised her best friend Bae Jinyoung has arrived, only after she saw a pair beside her, Herin look up and see Jinyoung gently smiling at her. Herin return it with her gummy smile as Jinyoung took a seat beside her.She leaned her head on his shoulder and started to talk.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                ''Jinyoung-ah yesterday I went to our vacation house near the mountain, and you know what when i enter the house I never felt so lonely and empty.The house was so cod even when i turn on the heater, but you know as i sat down on the couch i realised it was my heart that felt so cold"                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  Judging from how her voice crack at the end Jinyoung know she is crying.She is like a sister to him so he knows all the strong act she put was just a facade.Jinyoung embrace her as she sob into his chest, he slowly caressed her back with a hope to calm the crying girl.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                           ''I know Herin, I know how lonely you could have be and adapting to his sudden loss will be hard. I won't ask you to be happy or ask you to cheer up but i do want you to try your hardest it might take years for you to move on but please remember there is still so many people who cherish and love you"                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                          Hearing the sob decreasing, Jinyoung quietly sigh in relieve. and after what seem like 5 minutes Herin pulled away from the hug. She wiped off her tears and look at Jinyoung who sweetly smile at her with a his right hand extend to take hers and she knows its time for her to go back home.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              ''Oppa i'm sorry for crying in front of you, I just miss you so much and oppa do me a favor please rest well. Always be happy okay don't forget to watch over us...Lastly i love you my partner in crime".                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                           "She is right hyung, rest well always know we will meet each other again so when the times finally comes for us to meet again welcome all of us with an open arm okay and Niel hyung, us Wanna One and our beloved Wannables miss our Kang Choding a lot so please happily watch over us".                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                          With that beimg said Herin and Jinyoung stand up from their sitting position ,Herin went closer to the tombstones and kissed the top of it. Jinyoung side hug her as they walk knowing how weak Herin can be , her eyes never stop turning back until the resting place is no longer visible.As Jinyoung close the gate,a glimpse of tall man wearing a dark brown khakis, with a turtleneck top and a trench coat on top of it caught Herin's eye. He was showing his infamous gummy smile while waving at her and automatically she waves back because all part of her body including her heart knows it was him, her Kang Daniel.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                   After convince Jinyoung that she wants to be alone and ask him to go home first, Herin walked to the nearby park heading to an empty bench beneath the big oak tree.Her hand was clasped around each other, her eyes was looking at her surronding that is fill with children laughter, couples showing their love in their own way. To indulge in her world Herin did not notice the strangers that has taken the seat beside her, only after the stranger let out a cough Herin noticed the stranger beside her.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      The stranger bravely ask for a handshake but Herin was too lost in his face because she wonder how can someone look so alike. "Good morning miss''                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    The stranger deep voice woken her up from her trains of thought and sees that she left the strangers hanging, Herin shake his hand follow by her friendly smile. "Morning to you too strangers"                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                           Hearing Herin reply, the unknown guy face's look flustered and from Herin's eyes the strange face turn a shade of pinkish red.                                          "Forgive my rudeness for not telling my name it's Jung Euigeon miss"                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      Jung Euigeon flustered face remind Herin of how Daniel used to act around before they become each other's life. Softly she smiles at the guy in front of her..'' My name is Herin, Kang Herin''                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      The couple walked hand in hand beside the Han River on one of the day cherry blossoms were blooming with perfection.Herin link her arm with Daniel's while her head leaned on his shoulder amd Daniel's arm was holding her waist as they walk. Whoever passes by them know how in love they are with each other because the smile plastered on her face and the love that filled his eyes.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            "Oppa'' Herin softly called him as the both of them sat on one of the bench facing Hangang.                                                                                                        "If you could promise me one thing what would it be?"                                                                                                                                                                Herin nervously asked her fiance and to her surprise Daniel did not took that much of time to answer her question.                                                                    "You are not the first woman that I have loved, but I know that you will be the last.You make me so happy. I really can see myself growing old in love with you, with plenty of children and grandchildren in the home that we will build together.Whenever I think of it, it fills my heart with so much happiness. Thank you for all that you’ve done for me. I don’t know where I’d be without you. I love you, and I promise to take care of you always.''                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                           Looking into Daniel's eyes as he said is sufficient enough to tell Herin he is sincere.With their pinky fingers grasp around each other Herin knows wherever Daniel is he will always love her so does her to him.. -END-