Final

Date with me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Another week strike in, the national exam coming soon, they have to get all ready and confident to pour out all stuffs they been studying for it on pieces of paper. In order to graduate high school, they have to passed the national exam. Once national exam finished, they have to be ready for the college entrance exam. Far from professional career choices,a girl struggle to study to have her own way to go. She believe to live happily doesn’t mean you have to go for professional career like how her parents been nagging of. She figured out what she want to do after graduated high school, which is she would apply herself for Arts course. She had like doodling, drawing, sketching for the whole her 20 years old life. Eventhough she prefer arts, she still score in top ten in school ranks. Her mere thought to stay and achieve in top ten are ‘If I want to do something what I want later, atleast I gotta do what my parents wish me to do at school now; which is studying hard and have good grades.’

Complete opposite of her is her boyfriend, Oh Sehun. He would secure either in the top five rank, he have to make sure himself to study hard to enroll into Police Academy. Even though the next day they don’t have exam, he will lock himself indoor and study all day except on Friday and sunday. Friday and Sunday the only day he would off from book and study stuff. Which he part the schedule he would hang out with his friend on Wednesday, as for his family and girlfriend would be on Sunday.

They barely talk or walk around hand in hand or dating publicly at school. Even during lunch Sehun would come down with his classmate to canteen with book or pocket notes in their hand, same goes to other student as well. But her study time aren’t too aggressive like her boyfriend. Sehun would spend 7 to 10 hours per day stay indoor studying after school hours. He prefer to study in his room rather than stay back after school, his room way more cozy and comfortable for him to move around and study. He would invite her girlfriend to come over another time or more like study date. As for her she would start study right after her dinner until late night, atleast for 4 hours per-day after school.


Its Sunday, Sehun had promised to bring her out to date after the pray with their respective family. She quickly run to her room, to change and dress up for her boyfriend. She couldn’t help but excited to spend another weekend with him. For the whole week they only exchanging stares at school or having short text before resuming their study session. Going through her wardrobe she picked a blue stripe white shirt to match them with her favourite oversized denim jacket. Usually the date are unplanned they would randomly walk around without any destination in thought. Once, they went to cat café at Myeongdong which she is a cat person, after that they continue to walk around until the sun almost settle down. Another day they would go picnic and spend time talking to each other while cuddling watching the blue sky.
Today’s date they didn’t plan anything too, she still look forward for their date as she walk to the train station, which is the place they will wait for each other for their usual ‘Sundate’. Looking around for her boyfriend, unknowingly Sehun had been expecting her and watch her afar for her to find him, herself. He dressed in black skinny jeans and white shirt tuck-in, coincidence with the navy blue denim jacket that matc

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter