Eden

Moon's Successors

This is Eden, a cage, nobody who enters is able to get out.

Go Won is just one of the 5 beings that are here, 4 are trapped and the last one is not, that fifth being is the master of this cage, she feeds the cage with her unending energy, the only way to get out of here is to kill her, or at least interrupt her energy feeding.

Go Won, an individual that ascended to godhood and the divine realms from the moral realm, she was a Queen down there, a very powerful one, she managed to subdue a whole universe to her feet only to get trapped here, with godhood also came divine prowess, she had a strange ability she couldn’t comprehend even right now, the most basic application of it was to create ice, manipulate it’s form and be able to control it by telekinesis. Her head was adorned by a flawless golden hair, each and every strand of it seemed divine, and in fact, it was now, her body was slim but not tasteless, she had a very inciting waist, delicate shoulders, she looked like a fairy. But without a doubt, her most eye-catching feature was her face, even the other 3 individuals trapped here couldn’t take their eyes away from her when she encountered them, she had a profound look and the temperament of a monarch.

She was injured right now, after her and the other individuals found out they had to eliminate the cage’s master 2 of them allied with herself, there was one that didn’t, she allied herself with the cage’s master, Olivia was her name, like any other Goddess she was bewitching, her face was not as beautiful as Go Won’s but Olivia had a mesmerizing and intoxicating body, but, even though breathtaking, her body was not her most eye-catching feature, her most eye-catching feature were definitely her eyes, she didn’t have a profound look or the majestic aura of Go Won, but her gaze had a strength few could take head on, Go Won was one of those few who could, weirdly so were the other 3 beings in here. Before they discovered the secret to leaving, the 5 beings here lived in “harmony”, the 4 goddesses served the cage master, of course there was nothing ual, they only had to perform dances to her, and the cage’s master would only stare at them and never smile.

In the time the goddesses were together they got to know each other, Olivia ascended to godhood after slaughtering a whole universe, apparently she did it because of something in her body she couldn’t control, she didn’t reveal her divine power.

The other goddesses were Yves and Chuu:

Yves was temptation itself, a being of fatal attraction, she was intoxicating, looking at her would make you feel drunk in love, a well-proportioned body, beautiful face, her voice was full, deep, the most important of her, was her initiative, always searching for new things, the one that discovered how to get away was her. Yves had the power of sense, she could see through mysteries, understand things other could not. She ascended to godhood by seducing a whole universe to her feet.

Chuu was an adorable and energetic woman, contrary to Olivia, gazing at her you would feel comfortable, her presence was equal to the caress of a mother to her child, do not take her lightly, even though she had a pure heart, she was not someone to be messed with either, apparently her divine power dealt with dreams, and the channel she used to induce someone into the dream realm was her voice, her most attractive feature, a voice no other could produce ever again, her words sounded like heavenly charms. She reached godhood apparently because she made a whole universe in war make peace with just a song, it was said the kings and overlords of that universe knelt down in tears when the song finished, the armies were grabbing their chest while crying.

After Yves discovered the way out she approached Chuu who seemed to be enchanted by her, after convincing her they talked to Go Won, Go Won at first was hesitant, but as they insisted she began to understand her prowess more and now she knew she had a certain connection to shadows, she couldn’t point the connection or it’s uses but that gave her the security she needed to revel.

Yves said Olivia was a servant of the cage’s master, one day Go Won tried to imply a little disobedience to the master and Olivia almost exploded in violence, that day she knew Yves wasn’t lying.

They chose a day to sneak attack the master, everything went well, except… the master was way too strong, they needed Olivia’s strength, but in the desperate fight not only Olivia didn’t lend them a fight, she started fighting them. The situation went from bad to worse and Go Won as the only one with attack power had to handle the master’s and Olivia’s attack while Yves and Chuu ran away, she almost got away safely after shielding herself in ice armor but Olivia revealed her power, which was shockingly fire attributed, her whole body was covered in fire and her attacks grew heavier while she infused them with it. This caused Go Won to be seriously injured because Olivia’s and the mater’s attacks, it had to be said, the master didn’t show any type of special power, just pure physical strength and it was almost impossible to even get close to her.

This was what caused Go Won to be alone, in a forest she didn’t know, hurt, and surely being hunted by Olivia and maybe even the master, she was certainly the target, she was injured and was the only one that could fight of the 3 goddesses that chose to rebel, without her the other 2 would be trapped her forever.