Because It is Kim Jaejoong

Because It is Kim Jaejoong

Oh, it has been a hectic day for Yunho. He has to finish his two days of works just in a day because he has made a promise with Jaejoong to take him going on a vacation. And, who is Yunho to refuse his demand?

 




"Tomorrow I'll be available for all day,” Yunho was facing his bestfriend and his secretary, Shim Changmin.

"Why? I know you've been working your off for two days but another works are coming! You should at least take care your own company. It's not like I care for your bankruptcy but I work here. Your company's loss effects me," Changmin blasted his anger towards Yunho. And sometimes Yunho thought if he really is the older one. Changmin never show any respects towards Yunho, well not just Yunho though.

Yunho just sighed. He admits that the angry Changmin is sure scary.

"What? Now you just sighed? I asked you, why do you want to leave you works tomorrow? Don't try to act cool by only sighing."

"Okay. It's Jaejoong. He want a vacation tomorrow." He explained it to Changmin before Changmin decided it’s okay to castrate him alive.

Changmin made a face after hearing what Yunho have just said. He knows that Yunho smart, but, if it’s about Jaejoong, he will be an idiot.

"But at least you have to try to explain to him that you have tons of works on Monday. Vacation can wait until Saturday, right?" Changmin desperately explained that to Yunho.

"No, it will upset him. If I do go on vacation tomorrow, you are genius enough to replace my position right?" Yunho’s grin got wider while Changmin just face-palmed at his words.

"Whatever. I'm going to get more payment because of this." And Yunho can’t hold his smile any longer, he grinned like an idiot, literally.

"I've told you that I love you right?"

"Yeah, all the time." And he is ready to leave Yunho's office but suddenly he stopped at the door and turn his back at Yunho. "And I'm not genius enough. I am genius. Good evening Yunho" he withdrawed from Yunho's office afterwards, leaving Yunho laugh at his wittiness.

 




"Yunnie, please take my bags to the car." Jaejoong lifted his oh-so-expensive-LV-bags to the front door. he is so excited about this vacation today.

"Sure, boo. You could've asked me to lift them for you. They must be very heavy." Yunho frowned at Jaejoong. Yeas, Yunho spoiled Jaejoong that much.

"Okay, Yun" Jaejoong smiled sweetly at him.

After lifting all the bags to the car (Yunho got one bag of all 5 bags), they finally start their journey for their vacation.

 




"Wow! Yunho, look at that! It's very beautiful right?" Jaejoong pointed at the condo next to the beach. Yunho had reserved a condo for their holiday together and of course he knew Jaejoong would love it.
"Of course, boo"

Jaejoong ran to the villa and he started to re-packing his bags (Yunho has told someone to pick their bags to their condo).

And there, Yunho and Jaejoong spent their day cuddling, sleeping, taking some pictures, and having a romantic dinner together.


 






"! where is my phone!" Yunho looked for his phone frantically. He have just get up and his phone is ringing loudly.

"There you are! hello?" asked Yunho groggily.

"Hello your ! Where are you dammit?! You said it just for one day!" Changmin screamed loudly on his phone. He was infuriated because Yunho didn't show up on Wednesday as he promised Changmin the day before.

"sorry, Jaejoong said that he want to extend our vacation. Please be understanding to him." Yunho plead Changmin to understand what situation he is in. On the other line, he heard Changmin snorted. Yunho and his love live.

"Can you try for once, just for once, refuse what Jaejoong's ordering you? Just for once Yunho?"

"What are you talking about? Of course I won't do that. I love him too much to do so." Yunho frowned at the idea.

“See! That's just so wrong. You can't do that forever. Soon, Jaejoong has to understand that you won't be next to him for 24/7. You are a businessman. A famous one. He has to understand that you are one of a busiest people in South Korea."

Yunho gritted his teeth at Changmin's words. "What should I do then?"

Changmin groaned on the other line. "You know what should you do. Refuse something he asks you to do. Just once."

Yunho thinks hard. There's no way he could do that, right?

"What? You want to say that there's no way you could do that? Just admit it you can never do that." Changmin said as if he could read Yunho's mind.

"No, of curse I'll do that. What will you do if I could do that?" Yunho asked him chalengely. he really loves Jaejoong, but being a person with a competitive personality.

Yunho could heard Changmin laughed before he reply, "Okay, I'll call you hyung if you could ever do that. and i you couldn't, you have to treat me a month of lunch. Deal?"

Yunho started to think. Having Changmin to call someone else as hyung is a miracle itself. Yunho was so tempted at the offer.

"Okay, deal"

And then the bet began.

 





DAY I

"Yunho, I need to pee, can you move on side for a minute darling?" Jaejoong looked at him with a puppy eyes and his pouty lips.

"Of course joongie."

They arrived at the gas station for the toilet. Yunho insisted to accompany Jaejoong to the toilet.
"is it okay now?" he asked Jaejoong after he come out from the bathroom.

"Emm!" Jaejoong looked at him sweetly.

"Can we eat now? I'm hungry." Yunho looked at the left and right, looking for some resto. But he found none.

"I want to eat some waffle Yunho." Jaejoong's pout deepened as he found no resto near the gas station.

"Waffle? Where should we buy them?"

"I don't know. What I know now is I want waffle." Jaejoong crossed his hand in front of his chest and frowned. Yunho just sighed.

"Okay, just come in to the car, we'll go find waffle." Jaejoong's pout disappear and replace by a wide grin fast.

"M'okay"

 




After 20 minutes looking for waffle. He just can't find it. What should he tell Jaejoong then. Jaejoong kept his mouth shut during the drive.

Suddenly he remembered his bet with Changmin, "You know what should you do. Refuse something he asks you to do. Just once."

“..... admit it you can never do that."


Maybe this is the right time to prove Changmin wrong. "Jaejoong, maybe.." Yunho stopped talking at the moment because he can feel Jaejoong stared at him sadly because he did't get his waffle.

"Maybe.. We could ask junsu to make one. He's good at making waffle." Yunho smiled to him and he's happy to see Jaejoong smiled back at him.

And maybe the bet can wait.

 




DAY II
"Yunho, I want this shoes. We should buy this as a pair. I'll buy you one as a gift. Is that okay?"

Yunho looked at the shoes. It's pink, it has a wing and the glitters, oh god!

“Ehm.. honey, I think,"

"What, darling?" he asked excitedly, still admiring the shoes and then he turned his face to Yunho with a big smile on his eyes.

Yunho can't really say no to that look.

 






DAY III
"Yunho.. I can't find my pen," Jaejoong called Yunho from his house.

"What pen, darling? Are you crying there?" Yunho asked worriedly.

"My long thin pen. With a stars on top of it. I lost it.” Jaejoong's cry became louder and louder.

"I could always buy you one, Joongie. So don't cry anymore, right?" Yunho sweet talked Jaejoong so he will stop crying.

"No! It's a pen you gave me when we were on the amusement park. I'm so stupid to lose something like that." Jaejoong sobbed again.

On the other line, Yunho was puzzled. He can't even remember he gave a pen to Jaejoong.

“It's okay, really. I could win you one again. And we could go to the amusement park again, right? So don't cry anymore, hm?" Yunho tried to assure Jaejoong again and it seemed working fine.

Jaejoong sounded so happy after that. "Okay, see you tonight then!" He said bye then hang up the phone.

Yunho sighed in relieved. Really, maybe he’ll really lost the bet.

"What? Now you will admit that you lost our bet?" Changmin asked Yunho sheepishly.

Yunho almost had a heart attack because of Changmin sudden appearance. "Holy crap Changmin!! When did you come here?" he clenched his chest tightfully.

"Just now. And you haven't answer my question.”

After calming himself, Yunho looked at Changmin weirdly.

"What?" Changmin barked.

"I can't say no to his pout, I can't say no to him frown, I can't say no to his smile, I can't say no to his cry, and more than that, I can't say no to Jaejoong." Yunho smiled at Changmin contently.

Changmin snorted, "You and your poem." Changmin stared Yunho weirdly, "Whatever, just don't forget that you have to treat me lunch for a month." He added.

"Okay, it’s not like I’ll win when we made that bet though.” Yunho laughed whole-heartedly.
Changmin shook his head, “I don’t understand you, Yun.”

“If you’ve found someone you truly love, you’ll understand. Now, just continue on your works.”
Changmin snorted at him. “Still don’t understand.” He then slammed the door, hard.

Well, Yunho didn’t understand it either. He never understand why he can never say no to Jaejoong. Is it because his pout? His smile? Or tears? Or is it because his sweetness?


The answer is really simple, it just because he is Kim Jaejoong.
 
 
 
A/n:
I've posted this to my live journal and well, I'm nervous as hell.
and enjoy reading :)))