good night

"good night, nayeon."
Please log in to read the full chapter

“long day, hm?”

 

tzuyu nods as she rests her head on nayeon’s lap.

 

“yeah,” she sighs, “long and tiring.”

 

nayeon could only smile.

 

she runs her hand through the brunette’s locks, tzuyu smiles as she looks up to see nayeon smiling back.

 

“you know,” tzuyu starts, closing her eyes for a moment as she hears the waves crash softly against the shore, “i wish we could just stay here, forever.”

 

nayeon looks up to see the night sky, millions of stars above them.

 

“we can, tzuyu.”

 

it was peaceful.

 

tzuyu only hums in response, a small smile plastered on her face.

 

there was silence within the soft breeze coming from the ocean, the crashing of the waves, and the breathing of the two lovers.

 

it was comfortable.

 

“nayeon-ah.”

 

she looks down to see tzuyu staring right back at her through tired eyes, but she never fails to see the overwhelming love the tall girl has for her.

 

they were like snow white’s mirror, they never lie.

 

and never did she.

 

she loves her.

 

“hm?”

 

“i love you. you know that, right?”

 

nayeon could only chuckle softly, “of course i do.”

 

“good,” tzuyu smiles.

 

nayeon wanted to cry at that moment.

 

as if her senses were tingling, she hopes that this wasn’t the time.

 

please don’t let this be it.

 

tzuyu lifts her hand, tucking a strand of loose hair behind nayeon’s ear.

 

she caresses the latter’s soft cheeks, her thumb running over the soft skin.

 

nayeon could only force a smile as she held onto her hand, a single tear threatening to escape.

 

she doesn’t want to let go.

 

tzuyu lets out a small yawn, retracting her arm only to wrap both around nayeon’s.

 

“i want to sleep.”

 

nayeon’s breathing hitched.

 

please don’t.

 

“i’ll wake you.”

 

the tall girl nods weakly, not having the strength to contradict.

 

tzuyu savours the moment, looking up to take one more glance at her lover’s fa

Please log in to read the full chapter