Please follow me!

Twitter

Super Junior's Leeteuk was on WGM with Kang Sora,special guest is SJ's Ryeowook and Kyuhyun.

They finished filming soon and Ryeowook was sitting on a couch in their house,and by their,I meant Sora and Leeteuk's house.

"Wookie!"Sora went over to Ryeowook passing him a bottle of water.

"Noona!"Ryeowook greeted her with a smile.

"Ryeowook,have you heard that Sungmin joined twitter again after '@Myblacksmile'?"Sora asked drinking her own water.

"Ne!I followed him a moment ago,during the break."Ryeowook replied.

"I followed him too!And he followed back!Did he follow you?"Soora asked.

"I don't know...."Ryeowook sighed.

Just then Leeteuk walked towards them while Sora went away to talk to the PD.

"Hyung~~~~~"Ryeowook whined while hugging Leeteuk's waist.

"What's wrong dear?"Leeteuk asked while hugging him back.

"I just realised that Sungmin didn't follow me!He don't love me!!!!"Ryeowook started crying.

"This poor boy..."Leeteuk sighed and carry Ryeowook back to their van and drove home.

____________________________________________________

"We're home!"Leeteuk shouted.

"Ryeowook!"Sungmin was the first one to embrace his beloved Wookie.

"Mmm."Ryeowook only nod and broke the hug.

"What's wrong?Are you not feeling well?"Sungmin said and Ryeowook just walk away into his and Yesung's share room.

____________________________________________________

Ryeowook banged the door opened in frustration.

"Wookie?"Yesung looked away from his phone that he was using and looked up to see Ryeowook,who was puffing his cheeks.

"Leave me alone!"Ryeowook screamed and hid his face in a pillow.

Yesung got the clue that Ryeowook was angry and sad so he left the room in search of Sungmin.

While Ryeowook was in his room,crying his heart out to the teddy bear Sungmin gave him,Sungmin entered the room.

"Wookie,Yesung told me you were angry....Are you okay?"Sungmin went over to his lover who was hiding his face.

Sungmin sat next to Ryeowook and prayed his hands off and was shocked to see a teared face Ryeowook.

"WHAT'S WRONG!"Sungmin shouted.

"...Twitter....."

"What?"

"Twitter..."

"What?"

"GOD DAMIT FREAKING TWITTER IS THE PROBLEM!"Ryeowook shouted and start crying.

"Why?"Sungmin panick and embrace him.

"Y-you....Didn-Didn't Foll--ow me on TWITTER!You followed Sora-ssi but not me and I'm your lover!....."Ryeowook confessed.

Sungmin got the idea and let go of Ryeowook,grabbing his phone and doing something.

A minute later,Ryeowook's phone rang.

A notification.

'Twitter Notification'

Ryeowook opened it to see....

@imSMl followed @ryeong9

Another notification came....

@imSMl to @ryeong9: I love you <3 My wookie.

Ryeowook looked up to a smiling Sungmin,whos hand were wide open,and flung himself into his lover's arms.

"Thank you hyung!"Ryeowook gave him a quick kiss on the lips.

"Anything for you my dear."Sungmin gave Ryeowook a kiss too.

-END-

To welcome Sungmin back on twitter!

For those who don't know,our aegyo king's name is @imSMl.

NOTE!!!!!!!->The 'l' in his twitter name is not a capital 'i' but a small 'L'