INTRODUCTORY

my page

           

 MY PAGE: CHAPTER ONE                                           

 

      zhong chenle doesn’t look like the type to hate school. but if there’s something that he hates the most in the world, it’s school. it’s not because of the teachers or because he gets bad grades. he actually dismisses his teachers and passes his classes. the reason why he hates school is because of the little s that reside in it with him, besides his best friend jaemin of course.

 

      okay being honest, he hates the kids that are deemed “popular”. those are the kids that talks about him for scrapbooking. as much as chenle loves scrapbooking, it hurts to be made fun of everyday. 

 

      his best friend, na jaemin, is actually one of those students that’s friends with everyone. the “popular” and the “nerds”, jaemin’s friends with them all. he initiated the spark between him and chenle but this was back in middle school. the brown haired boy had seen chenle scrapbooking and asked why he did it. chenle replied with, “its fun for me and it makes me happy..plus it helps me remember the things that my mind refuses to remember.”

 

      chenle’s brain was somewhat a . but like fully a . it remembered what it wanted. remembering important events and stuff that chenle loves is something that his brain won’t do. it only remembers like,,math equations and books that he’s read. how boring right?
   
      so, after initiating a conversation with a small, shy chenle, jaemin befriended him. plus he had a soft spot of the shorter and younger boy.
 
      but being close friends with jaemin wasn’t as good as you’d think. him being popular and friends with a nerd like chenle meant that chenle got picked on by the cool boys and the jealous girls. some of them have accused him of being gay for jaemin. but chenle isn’t gay. he’s not interested in people. he’s only interested in scrapbooking.
 
or so he thought...
                                                  
here y’all go. a ty first chapter. if you enjoy this go follow me on twitter @7ntsense. i have a dreamies crack au going on and i’m starting a chensung au.
im hella whipped for nct and chensung. thank you