So Far in My Draft

The Ordinary Bomi

"Oppa!" Hayoung shouted when she saw a familiar figure a metre away from her.


That tall guy swirled around searching for the voice. Eventually, a smile appeared on his face.


"Youngah!" He shouted back and waved his right hand.


Hayoung shook her head while smiling. She jogged a little to go to his side. She stared at his face for a while, making the guy to touch his face just in case there's something on it.


"Why are you staring like that?" He touched his cheek.


Hayoung shook her head. She then quickly sneaked her arms around the guy's waist.


"Oppa... I miss you."


Pak.


Something fell on the ground near them, making both of them to turn their heads.

But still, Hayoung didn't let go of her arms.


A girl with a mole under her right eye seemed surprised with what she saw.


"Bomi..." Chanyeol spoke up.


Hayoung quickly loosened her embrace. She faced Chanyeol and then the girl Chanyeol just called Bomi.


"This is Hayoung......"


The girl bowed with a slight smile.


my wife."


Hayoung turned her face to Chanyeol as fast as lightning. She nearly choked with her own saliva upon hearing that.


The girl named Bomi was completely blank. She didn't react. She looked like she just heard the most unbelievable thing on earth. Seconds later, she cracked a smile.


"Hello, my name is....Yoon...er...Yoon Bomi." She muttered awkwardly.


Hayoung still stared at Chanyeol, looking puzzled. He just gave a simple nod to her. Hayoung replied the nod with a smirk. She believed she had to play along.


"Hayoung....


Park Hayoung." She extended her arm, initiating a handshake to greet that girl.


Bomi was hesitated.


She then took her hand and Hayoung could feel that she was freezing.


"Are you okay? You look.....pale." Hayoung stared at Bomi and then Chanyeol.


Bomi chuckled. "I just don't know Chanyeol has....-"


"a pretty wife." Chanyeol cut her off.


He then grabbed Hayoung's waist into his embrace.


Hayoung threw a glare that was completely ignored by the cheeky guy.


Hayoung could sense the change on Bomi's face when Chanyeol did that to her.


"I told you that we're going to see someone special." He reassured Bomi.


Bomi nodded. "Yeah, I'm sorry.... maybe I think too much...."


She looked like as she would cry anytime soon but her stare glued at their feet.


"I'm sorry. I think I shouldn't follow you here."


She tilted her head. Yes, tears were formed in her perfectly smiley eyes.


Hayoung stared at Chanyeol's face beside her. She knew Chanyeol. She knew him well that he couldn't stand women crying, but now it looks like he is having fun making that girl cry.


"Bbom..." Hayoung was about to reveal the situation when Chanyeol looked deeply in her eyes and signaled her to stay in the game.


"Then you can go home. I have met the person I love the most right here. You can go back now. Thanks for the company."


Damn Park Chanyeol. That was mean.


Bomi hesitantly nodded. She took her clutch bag on the ground and bowed to Hayoung and Chanyeol. She turned her back and walked to the opposite direction.


Hayoung looked cluelessly at Chanyeol. She brought her folded arms to her chest, automatically loosened the grip and created quite a distance between them.


"Oppa...." She sighed.


Chanyeol faced her, "What?"


She signaled him to chase after Bomi but he just grinned.


"She would turn back." He said looking at Bomi's figure who has walked far away from them.


"She wouldn't." Hayoung muttered.


"She will." He reassured himself. Because he knew Bomi.


"If you said you're married... nope, she won't."


Chanyeol turned his face to Hayoung's. He circled his eyes, more to asking. Hayoung shook her head.


"Damn." Chanyeol shoved his briefcase to Hayoung and started to chase the sad girl. He swore to God he just wanted to joke around. He thought Bomi will turn back.....


But she didn't.


He was about to lose her trace when he spotted a girl in yellow sweatshirt was queing up to buy ticket.


He grabbed her arm, making the girl shocked and turned her head.


She is crying.


Damn, I made her cry.


Wait no. It is a yes! I made her cry.


He dragged her out of the line making her to follow his tail. He then pushed her at a corner that was a little bit quiet from crowds.


He stood infront of her while she was stuck at the corner. He stared at her and didn't mutter any other words.


"What?!" Bomi yelled when he still stared at her a minute after. She was rubbing her red eyes.


"Don't cry." He muttered under his breath.


It didn't help. He knew he is now dealing with a crybaby.


Bomi cried even louder, her shoulders played along with her cry.


"I said, don't cry." Chanyeol swept the tears using his bare hands.


"Why didn't you tell me...." Bomi could barely speak properly. The tears limit her words.


"Why don't you tell me you're married!" She raised her voice and punched Chanyeol's chest.


Chanyeol couldn't stand to watch Bomi cry but he couldn't stop himself from grinning.


"Why don't you...." He was quick to grab the back of Bomi's head. He kissed her deeply but Bomi refused to return the kiss. She pushed Chanyeol away.


"Why? I thought you love me."


She blushed but she was too mad with Chanyeol's action that she yelled out, "I hate you!"


Chanyeol tried to hug her but she punched his chest repeatedly.


"I hate you so much."


Eventually she stopped her punch and started to cry again. Chanyeol took the chance to put her in his embrace. She didn't react, only the sniff can be heard. Chanyeol caressed her back. She still didn't react.


"You regret that you love me?" Chanyeol whispered in her ear.


She nodded while her face was buried on his chest.


"That's sad." Chanyeol grinned. He continued to caress her hair. The fragrant of her hair made Chanyeol to melt in his own world.


"Oppa....."


A girl's voice made Bomi to tilt her head quickly but Chanyeol was quick to push it back on his chest.


"Enough of the love scene. Unnie and oppa are waiting." Hayoung blurted out, emotionlessly.


"Geez......don't spoil the mood." Chanyeol shooed her away but one of his hands was still pushing Bomi's head and the other one around her waist. Bomi couldn't move but she could still peek a little bit past his shoulder.


Hayoung shook her head, chuckling.


"By the way, Bomi unnie... my name is Oh Hayoung, that jerk's best dongsaeng."