CHAPTER 001.

FLOWERBOYS.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

WARNING ⚠️: story contains swearing 

This chapter has not been proofread!!

• • •
— “HOW DOES ONE FORGET A BRIDES BOUQUET BEFORE A WEDDING?”
— A DREAM JOB, is what (Y/N) first called it, because in all honesty it was. Helping couples get ready for their big day is what she always dreamed of. But at this moment, this very moment to be precise, (Y/N) felt like she’d made the worst decision of her life becoming the assistant to the very detailed and determined Lee Eunhyung; Owner and top wedding planner of the ‘Lee Wedding Planning’ business. Every article written about him in any magazine stated that he “Exudes grace and elegance...” but in this striking moment, you would forget who he truly was. A complete millionaire business man shouldn’t even have a swear word anywhere in his vocabulary, right? Wrong. Watching as his hands flopped around while shouting at his second assistant for simply placing a pillar in the wrong place (Y/N) grimaced in second hand embarrassment. 

In the midst of his small rampage filled with swears and unspeakable names the second assistant that went by the name Minah had mange to look (Y/N) dead in the eye a few times. As if she was screaming for help with her fast glances. But (Y/N) knew from past experiences that if she interferes with Mr.Lee while he was lecturing it would not end well. Offering the girl a small awkward smile (Y/N) tunes back into the shouting and internally relaxing since they weren’t  standing in the middle of the church as the words flowed from Mr.Lees’ mouth. They had relocated to the place ,only a street down from the church, where the after party would be held for the ‘Seo’ couple, which consisted of Seo Hyungsoo and his soon to be bride Kim Taejin. ”-You insolent ignorant pile of bones, have it moved immediately! If not you are fired, now get out of my sight you jackass!” 

“Yes sir, Mr.Lee. Please don’t fire me.” Minah let out a rushed out plea as she dashed off to find movers to help replace the white marble pillar that stood at a whooping eight feet. It was also no help that it was solid throughout and weighed a ton. Turning to (Y/N) the male took in her current stature. Her shoulders slumped forward and eyes filled with a slight hint of disbelief and tiredness.”What’s wrong my darling?” (Y/N) immediately straightened at the realization that he had finally turned around and faced her and with a sheepish smile she replied, “Nothing sir.”. With a smile to her he bagan speaking his voice booming throughout the venue, “And everyone! That is a wrap. The wedding will be held tomorrow,I expect everyone needed to show and to be one there best behavior. Or trust me there will be repercussions. Remember the colors: White and Beige, hints of gold!”.

Feeling like she had gone deaf from the sudden loudness (Y/N) scratched at her ears. “Okay sir I checked everything. The bride has her dress, the rings are secured in a room in the church; with the ring bearers pillow might I add. And everything else has been placed in its correct spot around the venue and church.” the girl stated almost in one breath. Mr.Lee looked completely astonished and that was one score for (Y/N) in her mental score board. “I see you’re learning Ms.(Y/N), finally after being here for two years.” (Y/N) smile had grown but flattered at the last statement. ‘Of course come one this is Lee Eunhyung we’re talking to.’ She stated mentally. “I’m just pulling your leg kid!” ‘I’m 22, for God’s sake.’ “You did a good job today. Now go get some rest back at the hotel yeah?” 

“Yes sir!”(Y/N) agreed with no hesitation. With a slight bow she bid a farewell to her boss and a few co-works. Making her way out of the venue and into her car, the girl held out her wrist as she looked at her watch. 9:46pm was etched across the gray background almost hiding the numbers. The ride to the hotel would be almost twenty minutes, twenty minutes too long. But

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter