Final

My hearts desire!

A day before Taehyung was going to have heart surgery.

 

His heart was very weak and was rapidly, slowing each day. 

 

Taehyung lived a happy life with the love of his life, Jungkook. 

 

Jungkook was happy to live his life each day with Taehyung. 

 

The two loved each and would die for each other in an instant.

 

 

The day of the surgery.

 

“Kookie I will be going in soon! You will wait for me right?”

 

“Of course my Tae Tae! I will always wait for you.”

 

“Will you miss when I’m gone?”

 

“Yes! I will miss you each millisecond that passes!”

 

“I love you Kookie!”

 

“I love you more my Tae Tae!”

 

“Prove it Kookie!”

 

 Jungkook leaned down on the bed that Taehyung was laying on and placed his lips on Tae’s. Before the two could admire each other any longer the nurse walked into collect Taehyung for surgery.

 

“When you come out you will see how much I love you!”

 

“When I come out I won’t even hesitate to place my lips on yours!” Jungkook waved goodbye before walking out the room.

 

 Taehyung was scared what if the heart didn’t suit him, what if it wasn’t meant for his body type, what if the heart is of someone he knows, or knew? 

 

Taehyung brushed his last thought away before being put to sleep.

 

 

After Taehyung’s surgery he was placed in a room, where only his parents await for his long nap to be over. 

 

Once Tae awoke he instantly searched for Jungkook, keeping his promise to place his lips on Jungkook’s. 

 

“Where is Kookie?”

 

“He left you this!”

 

Taehyung was handed a small letter from his father, on the front in the neatest writing ever Taehyung found his name.

 

Taehyung instantly opened the letter and began to read it but, with each letter a new tear was shed from the poor boys eyes.

 

To my Tae Tae,

 

Thank you for everything!

 

Please care for my heart!

 

I love you Tae Tae, I love you!

 

                 

                                  Your favorite Kookie! ;)

 

 

 

 

A/N: This is a really short Vkook based around a prompt I found on google (I don’t think that is plagiarism but if it is I am sorry)! Please tell me if you liked it in the comments below.

 

Thank you!