Part 1

Everybody Knows
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Neo! Neo! Neo! Lee Taeyong! Choi Seungcheol! Yoon Jisung! Kim Jonghyun! Kim Hyojin!

 

I heard the Japanese fans shouted loudly as they chant for the members to go out and show themselves before us.

 

After 4 years of being his fan, our long-awaited first meeting has finally come. LEE TAEYONG. The man who had become my source of strength and happiness over the years is now in my homeland. I can never believe this even if I had dreamt about it numerous times before.

 

~~~

I am Nakamoto Yuta, a fanboy from Osaka. When I was a kid, my life had revolved around in playing soccer. My father had always rooted for me because he saw my potential in the sport. I trained eagerly and worked hard as if my life depended on it. I won a lot of match with my team and made goals here and there to the extent that I made a name for myself. I actually almost got into the national team only if I didn't injure myself badly. My world turned upside down the moment the doctor had said, “Nakamoto-san, I think it's best for you to stop playing soccer. Your condition can worsen if you continue pushing your knees with your rigorous training.” How can a dream suddenly disappear right before your eyes? I fell into depression from then on and stopped being the active child that I was.

 

My favorite past time had become watching animes and playing games in my computer. One day, I was trying to continue my marathon of Kingdom when a random video of a guy practicing popped out and it got me curious. He was wearing these sweatpants, black shirt, and a cap yet you can see his handsome features that could pass as a manga character. He started rapping in a foreign language that I was unfamiliar with but his deep voice got me bobbing my head with the swag he was emitting. If his rapping made an impression to me, his dancing skills was on another level. He made those difficult moves too easy and his body flowed to the groove without even trying hard.

 

Time passed and I found myself clicking from one video to another. Something inside me bloomed, maybe something like hope or a drive to be as amazing as he is. As my curiosity got the best of me, I learned that the guy is from a Korean boy group named SMR which stands for SM Rookies. They had debuted just a few months ago and the members seem to be nice and fun. That I wish I could

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter