yours

i won't be yours forever
Please log in to read the full chapter

You just had yet another argument with your girlfriend, Im Nayeon. Never have you thought that the both of you would fight over your relationship status. You were already sick of not being able to shout out to the world that she's yours and yours only.


You can't do anything when the two of you would go out and a guy would stare at her, talk to her, and flirt with her. It was making your blood boil. Not because of Nayeon, but because of the guys surrounding her. Especially when she does those stupid PR stunts which makes you go crazier.



"Im Nayeon, I just need some time alone even just for today," you said, massaging your temple as you had your third fight for the day. You were already tired of all the fighting.


Nayeon was surprised. When you use her full name, she knew you were either angry or serious.



"You're not breaking up with me, are you? Look, Tzuyu-yah, I- I'll talk to them and tell them to stop with the PR stunts if that's what-"


"No, Nayeon," you cut her off, "I just need time to think. I'm not gonna break up with you, I'm still madly in love with you that's for sure."


You hugged Nayeon for assurance even though you were still slightly mad at her.


She hugged back and you buried your face in the crook of her neck, inhaling her sweet familiar scent, "I just need to cool off, babe. Just give me tonight, and I'll be good with whatever will come after that."


You broke the hug and faced her. She had tears threatening to come out at the corner of her eyes, she was going to miss you even if it had to be tonight.


You couldn't stay mad at her, you were too in love with her. A simple smile of hers would suffice and you'd want her back in a heartbeat. She felt the same way about you too.

 


You cupped her cheeks and wiped the tears which slowly started to go down with your thumb. You planted a kiss on her forehead, then on her nose, then finally on her soft plump lips. A sweet gesture which meant I love you.


The kiss was short and sweet, but was enough for the both of you to pour out your love for each other.


"I can't stay mad at you." You chuckled, you still needed a night off.


Nayeon smiled, she got on her tiptoes and placed a quick kiss on your lips.


"Just at least text me when you get home, okay?"


You tucked her hair behind her ear.


"Okay."


-----
 

You were busy watching a movie, and it was The Notebook. You weren't quite fond with these types of movies but you decided to watch them anyway. Nayeon liked them a lot.


You heaved out a sigh as the movie finished. You grabbed the remote to turn off the movie but halted when your phone beeped. It was a text.


From: My Idiot

You still up?


You heaved out another sigh. For the past 3 hours ever since you got home, you've been ignoring her text messages. You wanted some time alone without any distractions. Debating whether you would reply to her texts or not, your phone began to ring.


Heaving out a sigh, you decided to answer the phone anyway.


"Yes, Ms. Im?"


"Oh, you call me Ms. Im now?" You could imagine her pouting at the end of the line, making you chuckle and shake your head at her childish antic.


"Nayeon, you calling me isn't helping with this 'I need some space' stuff."


"But I already miss you so much, TzuTzu, badly."


You smiled at what she said, like a little teenage girl talking to her crush for the first time.


"Nayeonie, it's just for tonight."


Nayeon groaned frustrated, "You do know that I'm not used to you not being around, right? I need you so so bad."


You grinned, feeling all of the needed butterflies to make your stomach do a somersault. She definitely does not know what this 'I need a space' thing means.


"I thought you agreed with this space thing I'm asking for?" You chuckled.


"Yeah, but..." You could hear Nayeon let out a deep sigh before answering, "I can't, Tzuyu, it's too hard."


Y

Please log in to read the full chapter