First Meetings

One Shots
Please log in to read the full chapter

In the drama, when looking at the flashback of the fight with TaeHee and her mom, Tae Hee mentioned she was going to attend the same school as Kyung Joo. What if she never got into an accident and met everyone else two years before? Would she and Kwon Shi Hyun gravitate towards each other? The only thing that won't change is Shi Hyun' s mother dying. 

First Day of a new school 

To say that Eun Tae Hee was nervous was an understatement. She was transferring in her second year and only knew Kyung Joo. She didn't know if she would make any other friends or if she would fit in. At least her friend told her who to look out for. Choi Soo Ji, the prettiest girl at school with a sharp tongue, Lee Se Joo who she knew was the guy that Kyung Joo liked just by the way she had said his name with a lovey dovey sigh, and Kwon Shi Hyun, the player at school that could get any girl he wanted. Tae Hee wasn't the type to avoid people but if she did manage to bump into them, she'd tread lightly.  She stopped thinking about them once she spotted Kyung Joo. "Kyung Joo, over here!" Her friend had finally noticed her.

"Tae Hee, we have most classes together except for art. I'll show you where it is and then it's time for homeroom." 

Neither girl realized the amount of attention on them,  especially the attention of Kwon Shi Hyun. Once the girls reached the class, the bell rung and thankfully the teacher didn't make her introduce herself but the only seat available

Please log in to read the full chapter