Final

Potrait
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Listen to Yongguk’s Potrait while reading for more feel

 

 

Our memories are filled with happiness, love, hope… at least that’s how I want to remember it. As I sit on our lounge chair, I flip through your photo book. One by one. A picture of your smiles fill the book. A small smile grace my face as I your picture. I miss you. When did it fall apart…? I can’t remember. No. It’s not that I can’t, I just don’t want to remember. Our painful memories. Our fights. Your anger and hatred towards me. I throw it all away. I pretend not to know. I walk over towards the kitchen and grab an orange. She used to love orange. I remember it all like it was yesterday. How she would peel the orange and feed it to me. How she would smile brightly every time I get a sour orange. Those were the days… when we were happy.

                I sit down on the counter as I remember our good old days. How we both share the sandwich that she made. How we would laugh at each other for making a mess from just eating a sandwich. How she would wash the dishes and I walk behind her giving her a tight hug. Saying I love her. Saying she’s my one and only. My forever.

                A soft tune fill my ears as I turn the radio on, I stare up to the ceiling as I remember how she ask me to teach you how to dance. She would step on my feet as I slowly guide her… her soft hands intertwine with mine. Her giggles filling my ears as

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter