Final

You Better Stop

Red Velvet is currently in their van, travelling to their dorm to finally rest out their tired bodies because of the long and hectic schedules they had.

As usual, everyone dozed off and took a nap except the group's leader Irene. She's tired but she can't sleep. The raven haired idol just fished out her phone and busying herself on it.

After three minutes, Irene got bored and decided to switch her phone off and just wonder inside the van.

She recalled what happened yesterday. She and Seulgi were playing that crocodile game since the older was so bored that night and decided to play with the wide-awake bear.

(flashback)

As always, Irene wins and Seulgi loses.

The younger got annoyed and began reaching out her own hair, pulling it frustratedly. "Why do I keep on losing? Unnie, did you cheat??"

Irene just laughs it off and starts another round of the game. "I don't know. I could be lucky today, maybe." Then she shrugged.

It's already late and they had already played plenty rounds of that gamee and still Seulgi keeps on losing. She's annoyed already at the leader who keeps on winning.

"Ah. Whatever. I'm sleepy, i'm going to sleep." Irene notices the frustrated look on Seulgi's face and chuckles. The monolidded woman stands up and was ready to leave the living room when Irene got a grab on her wrist.

"Are you mad, baby bear?" Irene cooes and stands infront of Seulgi who was shocked when she heard the sweet endearment. "Uhm.."

The older looks at Seulgi straight in the eyes and grins, "Is my baby bear annoyed when she kept on losing the game?" She leans closer to the younger's face and Seulgi shuts her eyes, sweat forming on her forehead.

The raven laughed out suddenly and Seulgi shoots her eyes open. "Look at your face!" Then Irene continues on laughing while the younger was getting annoyed already.

"Uhm. Goodnight." Seulgi walks out from the living room, had an expressionless look on her face.

Seulgi was really annoyed and really wants to take a revenge against the older.


(end of flashback)

A smile on Irene's lips were forming but held it by biting on her lip. She shook her head when the van stopped and the manager gestures her to wake her members up.

She stands up and wakes up the other four members who were tired-looking humans, sleeping.

As usual, Seulgi leaves the van last since she sleeps like a log everytime. A groan escaped from the said woman and whined. "I'm tired."

"We're all tired, unnie so let's go." Joy links her arms to the older and lightly drags the half-asleep bear to their dorm.

Everyone flops on their own beds and dozed off except for the two older members who decided to freshen up themselves.

Before Irene could leave her own room, she hears a familiar voice who was singing loud enough to get scolded by their neighbors.

"Jingle bells, jingle bells jingle all the way~" Her brows knitted together and immediately came down to the living room. Irene found Seulgi singing the song while looking down on her cellphone.

"Why the hell are you singing that song in the middle of July! Are you high or something?!" Irene exclaims at the singing monolidded member and puts her hands on her waist while Seulgi replies simply, "What?"

"What do you mean 'what'? Kang Seulgi, you are already singing that song in the middle of freakin' July!" Irene uses her usual annoyed tone and raised a brow.

Seulgi inwardly applauses herself. She really wants to have her revenge on what happened last night. She also knows that Irene easily gets annoyed at somethings and gave it a try. She knows it's stupid singing a christmas carol in the middle of July which is summer.

Seulgi didn't dare to reply Irene's question and just turned the tv on to watch her favorite night time korean drama. Irene sighs heavily and slumped herself on the couch.

To tick the leader even more, Seulgi again sings the carol in a medium volume voice but loud enough for Irene to hear.

The brunette notices how the older's face immediately went dark and catches her gaze to Seulgi, "Are you for real, Kang Seulgi?"

An icy cold voice made Seulgi shiver inwardly. She knows that she's being called by her full name, she really needs to stop or else, somthing might happen you didn't expect to happen.

Seulgi shrugs and stands up to get a glass of water for her dried throat at Irene's icy voice. Outside, she seems not to care about Irene's reaction but inwardly, she's really shivering to death.

The monolidded woman tries to sing again and when she looks back, she sees Irene's figure infront of her, throwing icy daggers, "Are you really going to tick me off, Seulgi?"

Another wave of shivers she feels when she heard the same cold voice from earlier. As Seulgi being the hard-headed woman today, she keeps singing the song.

"You're quite naughty, don't you?"

Her singing was immediately cut when she felt a pair of soft lips resting on her own. Her eyes were almost getting off out of its sockets when the older kissed her.


"If kissing you is the only way to shut you up, then I can do this all night long.."

After that Seulgi didn't bother to sing the song and do the things that makes Irene annoyed until that time.


===

just stumbled in tumblr and found this idea. thank you for reading this short fic. see ya again real soon :>