Chapter 1

Kidnapped

Fans screamed in happiness and delight as they bid fearwell to the 7 members of BTS. It had been an exhausting day- the members had been in a fansign that lasted a long long time, and reached all the way to 19:30.

They had gone to eat in a restaurant after the fansign- a restaurant at Hoseoks choice, somewhere which sold hamburgers (and sprite! -sorry i had to, Hobi's such a cutie xD).

Once they came into an agreement, their driver drove them to the chosen restaurant and they had ordered an eaten, all happy the day was over and they could go back to the hotel and sleep and rest, and perhaps watch a movie or just laze around- they had a free day the next day anyways.

It was 22:15 when they had finished and were all piling into the van waiting for them, exhausted and sleepy. The drive was silent, just the occasional sounds of Namjoons snoring or Jimins gentle huffs in his sleep- until the van stopped.

Namjoon opened his eyes, slowly getting up whilst coaxing a sleeping Jungkook, who was leaning on him and had also woken up due to the stop, back to sleep.

The driver must've noticed his confusion, as he told them he was just going to get some cash out of the machine and wont be long aswell as telling them to stay in the van. Namjoon nodded in understandment, and decided to stay awake just incase anything happened, as he the maknaes hair- slightly cooing at how cute Jungkook looked when he slept.

Namjoon eyed all the members. From sitting right at the back with Jungkook, he could see everyone. In the middle row in front of him sat Hoseok, Jimin and Yoongi. Hoseok was leant against the window, fast asleep with Jimin next to him, who had his head resting on Hoseoks lap and legs on Yoongis lap (Namjoon was surprised Yoongi allowed him to do that). Yoongi had his head rested forward on the seat infront, with his earphones plugged in- probably listening to music.

Right at the front was Taehyung and Jin. Jin was sitting by the window as Tae leant heavily against him. Namjoon could see Jin was awake by the fact that he was rubbing soothing circles against Taehyungs shoulder. Taehyung, on the other hand, was fast asleep- probably enjoying the comforting touch his eldest hyung was giving him.

Namjoon sighed happily. He loved how they were all like a family together. His happy thoughts we're interrupted as the door of the van swang open. At first, he had thought the driver was back but when 3 strange looking men started climbing into the van, he realised it wasnt.

Jungkook jolted in surprise as a strange man came sitting next to him. Still half asleep and confused, the maknae jumped up and sat himself on the leaders lap as the leader wrapped an arm protectively around him.

"What do you want" Namjoon asked as he glared at the man who just smirked and ignored him.

Jimin and Hobi had also woken up to the large sound of the door being opened. Hobi had jumped in fright, latching on to a frightened Jimin so hid behind Yoongi, who had finally woken. Yoongi looked around, confused as he turned to face the leader. Namjoon looked at Yoongi, giving him a "i dont know whats going on" look.

Seokjin, who had also turned around in confusion, grabbed Taehyung protectively as another man came and sat himself next to Taehyung, giving Seokjin a creepy smile. Seokjin noticed how everyone else had woken up but Taehyung, which wasnt surprising as that boy can sleep through everything.

His heart broke as he saw the way Jungkook sat on Namjoons lap, shaking in fear- and how Jimin hid behind Yoongi, who was protecting a scared Hoseok and Jimin.

Soon, the third man came inside the van and sat in the drivers seat. The driver had left the keys in, which was dumb of him, so the man simply started the engine and drove off.

"Where are you taking us!?" Namjoon demanded. 

Jin was glad Namjoon could speak english.

"Jin hyung call the driver quick" Yoongi ordered. The fact that he was using "hyung" definately meant this was urgent.

Jin reached out for his phone, only for it to be snatched out of his hand by the man. He growled as he tried to get it back, only waking a poor sleep Taehyung.

"Hyung whats going on?" Tae asked quietly, as he looked at the strange men in confusion.

"We're gonna be ok- dont worry" Jin replied, sounding unsure.

The man had also managed to snatch Yoongi, Jimin ,Hoseok, Tae and Namjoons phones away. The only person who had a phone was the maknae, who was currently shaking in fear.

"Gimme your phone" The man asked harshly "I SAID GIMME YOUR PHONE"

Namjoon flinched at the raise in voice as Jungkook whimpered, clearly in fear. He knew if he gave his phone away, escaping was going to be much harder, but then, this man was really creeping him out.

"H-hyuung" He whimpered, hoping the leader could help him somehow.

"Tell us where your taking us" Namjoon growled, glaring at the man as he pulled Jungkook, who was in the verge of tears, closer to him.

"Oh, nowhere- just back to your...hotel" The man replied back slyly. With a yelp and a frightened squeak form Jungkook, the man had somehow s his hands through Namjoons protected grip on Jungkook and snatched his phone away.

"Good boy" The man said, giving Jungkook a mean, grim smirk. Jungkook hid his face into Namjoons chest, tears of fright threatening to fall.

The rest of the ride was silent. No one dared to speak in fear of the men doing something to them.

Soon, the roads became emptier, more isolated and really creepy. Surely Namjoon hadnt believed the men were going to actually take them back to the hotel.

Finally, the van came to a stop at an abandoned looking cottage.

"We're homeee" the man sang disgustingly. "Everybody out. NOW!"

The 7 members obeyed, deciding they couldnt do anything about it right not.

One by one they left the van. Jungkook clinged onto the leader- the same way Jimin and Hoseok clung onto Yoongi and Tae clung onto Jin.

Slowly they entered the house which smelt damp and dusty.

The room was regular size with a dustly green couch and a small box TV.

The men lead them downstairs into the basement. The basement was cold, dark and damp. Namjoon could just about see 7 small thin beds lying on the floor and a smaller room, probably a bathroom or something.

The men switched on a light, which let out a dim orangey light.

The man told them all to line up. Jungkook kept his hand tight and firm around Namjoons.

"Let go of his hand you baby" The man shouted. Jungkook whimpered as Namjoon whispered the translation as well as comforting words.

"If any of you, and i repeat ANY of you dare to try an escape, i'll kill you. Or, i'll kill every one of your brothers and leave you behind- english speaking guy, translate so your wimpy brothers know what i mean!" The man ordered.

Namjoon flinched at the name, and shakily translated what the man had said. The other members nodded stiffly in understandment. 

"Good. We'll see you in the morning" The man concluded as he left with the 2 other men and slammed the door just. Justling from keys were heard along with a click, indicating the door was locked.

Jungkook broke down into tears as Namjoon hugged him close, heart breaking every time the boy sobbed and shuddered.

"We're going to be ok" He said bravely, looking over at all the members.

Jimin had tears slipping down his cheeck as he shook in fear. Taehyung was also on the verge of tears, his grip on Jins hand so hard Namjoon thought his hand could break.

Yoongi, Hoseok and Jin knew they had to put a brave face on for the younger 3.

"Lets sleep now, we're all tired" Namjoon said with a yawn, and knew surely no one was going to get any sleep.

They looked at the 7 beds, all dusty and dirty. They couldnt sleep here.

They decided to cover the beds with their jackets and to sleep ontop of it. No one wanted to sleep alone in fear of the men returning.

Jungkook ran to Jin, claiming the eldest to himself as Jimin went to Namjoon.

Taehyung stayed close to Yoongi and Hoseok.

Once the hyung line had coaxed the members to sleep and had reassured them that theyd be there if anything happened, the maknae line finally gave in, and all fell asleep, protected in the arms of their hyungs.

Namjoon sighed, eyeing the other elder 3. They all shared a look of fright. They knew this was going to be difficult.

It was gonna be a long night...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 1 is done woot woot

Im going to actually try and update as much as i can- ive been pretty inactive with my other stories cause i have exams

We break up for summer in a week (exams start tmr im so scared) so im sure once im on summer holidays i can update loadsss

Hope u guys enjoyed this chapterr, ly all x