Social Attack! The First and Final Episode

Social Attack!

Laura is fidgeting her slim fingers as she looks at an expensive looking door which is so grand. She wears a beautiful wedding gown and her hair is tied into a beautiful bun. She is holding a bouquet of white roses and she looks stunning as ever. She even has a white flower hair clip comb on top of her bun. Jin walks to her, wearing an elegant black tuxedo and asked, "Are you ready?"

Laura shakes her head and replied, "Not really."

Jin hugs her and pats her back. He said, "It's okay. You'll be fine. Plus, Bang PD-nim took legal actions to the fans who threatened you and tried to kill you. You don't have to worry now."

They break the hug and Laura purse her lips. She nods and takes a deep breath. Jin smiles softly and said, "Let's go."

They link arms and the door is open widely. They walk inside the wedding hall and everyone stand before clapping and some cheering. Laura is extremely nervous and Jin stops walking. Laura unlinks her arm from Jin and walks to Jimin who smiles happily as he sees her. She awkwardly stands next to Jimin and Jimin whispers, "You look beautiful, my love."

"Thank you," Laura whispers back.

Night-time. Jimin is sitting on their bed and Laura is typing something on her laptop. He stands and approaches her before hugging her from behind. Laura cracks a small smile and Jimin plant a few kisses on her cheeks. He asked, "Are you okay, princess?"

Laura hums as she continues her work. Jimin asked, "Why aren't you giving me attention? Is work really that important?"

Laura looks at him and pecks his lips before replying, "I just finished my work."

"Ah really?" Jimin laughs awkwardly and Laura turns off her laptop after saving the document. She stands and they walk to their bed. They lay on the bed and cuddle each other as they passionately kiss each other. They break the kiss a few seconds later and Jimin asked, "Are you really okay? Your expression says otherwise."

"I am fine. I-I just recalled back what happened a few months ago." Jimin's expression softens and replies, "That's all in the past. They won't disturb us anymore. If they do, Bang PD-nim will sue them."

Laura chuckles cutely and replied, "Thank you Jimin."

 

What exactly happened in the last few months? Let's find out!

 

Six months ago, Jimin and Laura came out to the media and announce their relationship to public. ARMYs hate the idea of them dating and only some of them agreed of them dating and finally announcing it publicly. The immature ARMYs sent hate comments on the news and called Laura as 'boyfriend stealer'. They even said that Laura was not meant to be with Jimin at all. Some of them supported Laura and Jimin's relationship and they even fought back. They even said to other ARMYs to accept the reality that they are dating but oh well. Some of them remain salty as ever and no one can criticized them. 

That night, Laura was eating chips at the dorm. Jimin walked out and asked, "Laura, do you want to follow us for the world tour?"

"Will Bang PD-nim agree with the idea of me following you guys for the world tour?" Suga walked out from his room and replied, "Bang PD-nim is always chill."

Laura pursed her lips and replied, "Okay."

"Well, you do need some time off. You need to relax your mind. Plus, you've been grieving by your loss." Laura nodded in agreement and replied, "At least I have a vacation for myself."

"That's great!"

The next day, Laura woke up early and saw that Jimin was still asleep. She got off from bed and walked to the curtains. She opened the curtains and gasped as she saw some writing on the window. It was written with red colour. What was it? It looked like red blood or maybe red paint. She stepped backwards as she tried to read what was it.

Break up with him or else you'll die if I saw you at the concert. Laura quickly walked to the bathroom and took a white cloth. She dipped the cloth with water and walked to the window. She opened the window and stepped onto the balcony. She closed the window and cleaned the writing before Jimin could even see it. She looks round and wondered who wanted to kill her. She walked inside after sliding the door and locked the window. She closed the curtains and left to the bathroom. She locked the door and washed the red cloth before asking herself, "Who wanted to kill me? What I had done wrong to this person?"

That afternoon, they packed their things and left the dorm. They head to the van and put their bags inside the van. They all got inside the van and J-Hope closed the door. The van drove all the way to the airport after checking everything up. Laura is scrolling through her Twitter account and saw lots of death threats. They were scary as well and some fans said that they will kill her if they spotted her in the crowd at the concert later. Laura's face became pale and Jimin who was scrolling through the news feed, saw the threats by coincidence. He yelled and asked, "What the 's wrong with them?!"

Laura jumped in shocked and looked behind. BTS members looked at him and Jimin cursed under his breath. Jungkook asked, "What is it?"

Jimin clenched his fists and said, "Some ARMYs sent death threats to Laura."

They looked at Laura and Laura said, "I think I should not go."

"Laura Lu!" Jimin scolded her. He shouted, "If you don't go with us, you'll got hurt here. No one will protect you if you stay here for goodness sake!"

Laura frozed as shewas extremely shocked with Jimin's sudden outburst. Jimin said, "Bang PD-nim, we need to do something. If they send more threats, sue them. Put them in jail."

"Jimin!" Laura bursted in shock. Jimin glared at her and said, "I don't give a to those who wanted to do such things to you. I will drag them to jail myself!"

"How about Laura will still follow us and we need to give her extra security when she wants to go out by herself and not let her go to any of our concerts?" Bang PD-nim suggested. Laura objected the decision of not letting her to go to their concert and Jimin said, "You shut up, Laura!"

Laura crossed her arms and looked at the window. V asked, "So that means she can't gp tp any of our concerts?"

"That's the only way." BTS members agreed and Laura had to give in. Jimin said, "I don't want you to get hurt, Laura. You can watch our concerts from the hotel."

"Okay then..."

Three weeks later, it was BTS' last concert which will end the tour. Laura was in the hotel room all alone. She sat on the bed and asked, "Why can't I go to the concert?"

Laura thought of it and asked, "How should I sneak out to go to the concert?" She got up and walked to her luggage. She ped the luggage and found a suitable attire for her escape. She quickly changed her outfit and opened the door. She looked left and right and no one was there. Great! She took the hotel card and left the hotel room before successfully left the hotel. Laura quickly ran to the concert venue and got inside secretly without the staffs knowing anything. Laura was already in the middle of the crowd and the concert started. Laura tries not to cheer loudly, fear of anyone recognizing her. During the intermission, Laura texted Jimin that she was there to watch him.

Jimin saw the message and said, "Laura, why don't you even listen to what I say?"

"Why?" RM asked as he approached Jimin. Jimin replied, "She's here."

"Laura? But how?" Jimin sighed and replied, "She must had escaped from the guards."

After the intermission was over, BTS members continued performing. The fans cheered loudly and Laura bursted her excitement, causing some people to recognised her. Laura didn't realised and after the show is over, Laura was dragged by a group of girls out from the venue. They pushed Laura to a wall and Laura winced in pain. One of them slapped her and said, "You're too brave and don't even care of the threats."

"What do you girls even want?" Laura asked. The second girl scoffed and replied, "We want you to leave Jimin alone."

They threw punches and kicks on Laura and Laura tries to defend herself. Jimin and Suga who passed by accident, saw the situation and they quickly approached them. They pushed the girls away and Jimin hugged Laura. Suga called the guards and the guards dragged the girls away. Laura hugged Jimin as she broke into tears. Jimin cries and asked, "Why don't you want to listen to me?"

"I'm sorry, Jimin. I'm truly sorry." Jimin patted her back and said as they got up, "Let's go back to the hotel."

 

♦The End♦