welcome back.

detention?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

her lucious brown hair flows down her shoulders perfectly as she hides her face under her raybands sunglasses. 

 she sways her hips towards a vending machine in the science hall. 

two numbers were gently pressed as she hacks her way through getting free gum from the twenty year old-dollar machine. 

she gives off a little mischievous grin because just like clock work three exact minutes later she hears an anouncement calling her down. 

"kang seulgi please come down to the office, kang seulgi thank you" 

x

"welcome back seulgi" a sharped faced man stares blankly behind his desk at the lazily dressed student that is confronted in front of him

"thank you mr yoon, it feels good to be back." Seulgi smiles as she shakes his hand and calmly sits down matching her movement with the fellow. 

"you have had 5 detentions and 2 suspensions in the past 5 months kang" Mr.Yoon  roared gently. 

"no way? 5? you must've counted wrong, I thought it was six?" Seulgi leans over the desk to see her student file addressed on the table. 

"it's five." he swats her hand away as he continues; "today I was told, you hacked into the vending machines to achieve free gum? is that right?" 

Seulgi smiles as she offers her principal a box  "gum?" the student tilts her head into a puppy tilt. 

He was not having any of  it.

Squishes that box in two seconds. "are you trying to get expelled Kang Seulgi?" 

Seulgi lays her hand on her chest as if she was offended "and deny you the pleasure of my company?" she chuckles light heartedly as the prankster was obviously sassing him. 

"thats it." he pulls out sheets of paper from his desk cabinet and starts signing rapidly. "you're expelled miss." 

Kang Seulgi pauses her movement as she suddenly realized... "wait. I'm expelled...?" 

the principal was definitely enjoying this, as a huge wave of relief soars through his body from getting rid of his most troublesome student. 

"does this mean I can't to class a-anymore?" the girl runs out of confidence as this is getting serious. 

"oh you wont be able to set a foot in this school." 

"jeonghan...I... Dont know how to thank you" 

Seulgi takes a gum out and bites it annoyingly infront of his face before laughing away. 

seulgi plugs her loud earbuds in as she skips down the hall walking to the exits. 

this cloud nine feeling is too great for her soul at the moment as she finally gets to escape the school she has been trying to get away from since the beginning of her school career and her gracious principal gave her the "free jail pass"

just.like.that. 

the rich girl stops infront of a red switch as she pulls it down to hear the sound of a piercing loud noise radiating through the school. she pulls the fire alarm knowingly that her principal will be calling her parents to let her know about the recent expelling action. however as she needed a diversion she pul

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter