Chapter One

Sassy Kitty
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter One
Weird

••●══════••●۩۞۩●••══════●••

It's around midnight and some people would be asleep by now but not for him. Park Chanyeol, a young male in his twenties, loves to go out to clubs with his two best friends, Kim Jongin and Kim Jongdae. Every Sunday, they would go to clubs and just get real then get yelled at by their other friends and boss. It's a very bad habit of theirs, especially for Chanyeol since he's a boss of a big fashion company. It's come a very bad habit of him going to clubs at midnight when he need sleep the most for work.

The club was burst with loud music and people dancing, grinds and eating each other face's off. Chanyeol and his friends sat in their V.I.P room, looking through the open glass wall. Only they saw what is going on outside but no one outside can see what's going on inside. The three just stare out the glass with boredom, with nothing to do much but stare. Lately, nothing been fun to them but see random people fight each other.

"I'm so bored, shouldn't we do something?" Jongdae whines, laying down on the bed while kicking his feet like a little kid.

"Same here, like these days it been so boring and none of the girls I bang have a good ," Jongin complained.

"Oh! I know something!" Jongdae pop off the bed and run over to his bag, getting his laptop out of his bag. "I saw this one site that you can buy people off of!"

"The heck Jongdae?" Chanyeol looked at the older one with a weird look. "Buy people? Are you crazy?"

"They're technically not people." Jongdae mumble, opening his laptop and search up the site.

"What do you mean they're not technically people?" Jongin asked, walking over to Jongdae.

"I'm not saying they're not people, they're hybrids," Jongdae said, showing the two the site. "They're basically humans with animal features. Like dogs ears and tails, maybe even the special skills the animals have."

"Really? How much are they?" Jongin asked excited and took a look at the site.

"You got to be kidding me right now." Chanyeol shook his head and took a drink of his alcohol.

"Come on, Chanyeol you know you want it." Jongdae teases the other, wiggling his eyebrows. "They have very hot girls."

"And cute boys too!" Jongin shout, showing Jongdae what he found while scrolling there the site.

Out of all three of them, Chanyeol is known to be the straightest person. Jongdae is biual and Jongin is completely gay. Jongin likes cute little boy even though he only has girls only but everyone who knows Jongin personality, knows he straight up gay and likes . He just can't get laid by boys because he too scared he might get hit in the balls by one.

"This one is so cute! Look at his big owl eyes and his cute heart shape lip!" Jongin shook Jongdae shoulder while staring at the picture. "I want him, can I buy him hyung?"

"Sure you can buy him, but make sure you check everything before buying him," Jongdae explained as Jongin smiled widely and nods his head.

"Are you being serious here?" Chanyeol asked with a raised brow as he shook his head at his two friends.

"Come on Chan, it can't be that bad right? What if you find someone that interests you on here?" Jongdae say as Chanyeol looked at him with a blank face. "They're not all for pleasure, they can help out in many situations too."

"Like what?"

"Employees, Service, Companion, and Pleasure, that's all I know so far but they're more than just pleasure."

Chanyeol stared at Jongdae for a bit before sighing and got off the couch he was sitting at before making his way to the other two.

"Let me have a look at it." Chanyeol mumble as Jongin hands him the laptop.

Taking the laptop form the younger one and looked through the site, very uninterested in the site until he spots an interesting profile. Clicking on it, a picture pop up of a girl and information about her.

Name; Byun Baekhee

Nickname; Baek

Age; 26
Birthday; May 6, 1992
Family; Have an older twin brother
Personality; Bubbly, Cute and Sweet
Likes; Sweets, Coffee, Milk Tea and Green Tea
Dislikes; Yelling and Being Scolded

"She seems interesting," Chanyeol mumbles as Jongdae nods and took a look at the profile.

"She seems fitting for you but then you yell a lot as a boss so how is she gonna deal with that," Jongdae mumble quietly as Chanyeol rolled his eyes at the other male.

"Whatever, just hurry up and find ours so we can get out of this place."

"Alright alright, I'll just place the order for all three of us and we'll get them by tomorrow."

"That's fast."

"It is Jongin, they have a fast system."

"How do you know?"

"I just do."

••●══════••●۩۞۩●••══════●••

The next morning, Chanyeol woke up two hours later then he usually wak

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter