1 : Chim

Spring Rain

"Y/n, come on! Why can't you get it right?!" I tell myself out loud. I try to calm myself down. "Ugh" I sighed, "no matter how much you try, why can't you get it right?!" I keep going over the same dance break over and over again. The song started to replay, 'Save Me' by BTS. "This doesn't look correct when I do it...?" I partially question myself, as I watch the recording of myself dancing to the song. I scratch my head, confusion swimming around me. I wonder how I should fix my mistake. "Well, let's just try again..."

After a few hours, I checked the time "6:14 AM, it's only been three hours." I yawned. I started to walk into my room, deciding it was best to start getting ready for school. 
I pulled on my school uniform, a simple short, white sleeved button-up shirt, and a simple black pleated skirt that reached right above my knees. Then tied my black tie around the collar of my shirt. I swung my backpack on. Then off and out the door I went, walking to my bus stop.

I got off the bus as soon as it stopped, then walked inside the school building. I went to my locker and put a few items I didn't need for the day inside, closing the door and locking it as soon as I was done. 
"Hey!" My friend, Rika Oh, said while jumping in front of me. 
"Ah! Oh my gosh, you scared me!" I replied back, releasing a sigh at the same time. A bell rang, telling us we both only had a minute left to get to advisory. "Look! Know you're going to make us both late! Hurry up and go, your class is at the other side of the school!" I hurriedly said, while speed walking to my classroom.

After some long, I guess not too boring, hours. I finally went to lunch. I sat in the same spot we always sat at and Rika was there, along with my two other friends, Seonhwa Young and Tiffany Song. I sat down next to Rika and only had little conversations once in a while, while we were waiting for us to get lunch. 
We soon got our lunch and sat down. We usually ate silently, rarely talking to each other. I felt something brush my shoulder, then a tap. I turned to see a male student. 
"Umm, hey, Y/n." He finally got out his words after a few seconds. Oh! I know who he is, duh~ How can you not know one of the most popularest person here at school. But, to be honest, I'm pretty sure 'popular' is the description of 'well known' students here. I'm surprised that people even know my name, seeing how much I rarely talk. Even with my friends I rarely talk. 
"Hi." I force out of my mouth, not wanting to be rude by ignoring him. 
"Can I talk to you after school?" He asked. 
I then reply with, "No, sorry. But I don't have time, with school work and everything else." It was mostly true. The truth is that the 'everything else' is my daily tasks of dance practice, singing, and lots of sleep. 
"Oh... Okay." He replies. Looking at his face, you could clearly tell he was a bit embarrassed. 
"But, I could contact you, through text." I say, hoping to make him smile by making a different route for him.
He smiles at me, "Really?!" I smile back, taking in the warm feeling of tinges of small happiness. 
"Do you have InstoText? I don't know my own phone number..." I tell him, now being the one embarrassed. But of course I'm not going to give my phone number to someone I don't even really know.
"Yes, I actually do! Wait here for a moment." He excitedly exclaims while quickly walking away. I didn't have anywhere to go, so I sat still. Waiting. 
A minute passes by, I see him running back with a post-it and pen in his hand. Taking a seat next to me, he neatly writes a name down. 
"This is my user name." He hands me the post-it. I read '@jimin.chim.' Cute~ 
"I'll message you when I get home." I tell Jimin as he leaves with his lips slightly curved upwards. 
"He's hot." Rika suddenly says.
"Want me to tell him?" I , trying to hide my giggles. 
"No, please don't!" She says to me in panic.
"Aish, then stop with all your dirty jokes!" I tell her.
"But I like being..." She let's out a moan. 
"Yes." Tiffany says sarcastically, as she always does to make us laugh.
"That is still gross, though" Seonhwa says afterwards.

Ring ring. The bell rings, indicating that school was over for the day. I walk out the classroom door to my locker, putting a few books in my backpack. Then out the school doors to my bus. As I sit down in the fourth seat on the left, the seat I always sit in. I start to think about Jimin, taking out the post-it with his handwriting. I look at my phone to see a few unread messages from Eli, my first friend I ever made. My friend since kindergarten. 

Eli.Hwang 
Omg, people said your smile is so cute

Y/n.potatoe
Really? I thought no one knew me...

Eli.Hwang
Someone I know has a crush on you too~ ^-^

Y/n.potatoe
I'm pretty sure it's not a girl, and if they have a crush on me... I'm also pretty sure that I know 'em

I turn my phone off, then sigh. The bus roars as it's engines start running.
My head bobs back and forth, left to right, as the bus goes over a few bumps. My head falls downward as I slowly start to fall asleep, I try to fight my urge to sleep. But end up failing. I constantly wake up after falling asleep a few times. Catching myself every time a turn comes up, my body falling the opposite direction the bus was turning. 
When my stop was finally coming up, I was able to force my mind to stay awake. 

I walked through the front door of my small house, taking my shoes off before closing the door. As soon as I step in my room, I fall on to my bed and try to sleep. 
"I have homework, don't fall asleep. I have homework, don't fall asleep. I have homework, don't fall asleep. I have..." I mumble the words to myself, dragging my feet to grab my back pack and dig through my stuff to grab out the stack of homework given to me for today. 
"Ugh..." I let out one last sigh before going to work.

I look at the time on my phone, 8:07 PM. I unlock my phone and go on InstoText to try and find Jimin's account. Surprisingly, it was the first one to pop up. I click on his profile and request to follow him, then sent a message.

Y/n.potatoe
I got home like six hours ago. Sorry, I forgot to text you. But I'm going to sleep now, if you want to message me go ahead. Goodnight~

I turn my phone off and crawl on to my bed.
"I'll just shower tommorow..." I fall asleep as soon as I roll into a ball.

JIMIN POV

Ding. I pick up my phone that was laying on my desk. 
"Oh, she texted me..." I mumble. I read the text and say out loud, "How cute." Then let out a little giggle.

AUTHOR'S NOTE
Please hope for more