The weed

Weeds and Flowers

 

 

 

Of caliginous and oblivion, a lost lass lingered. Fiend, as what they call themselves, are in their tenebrous state; crapshooting one another with acrimony, aspersing each other, throwing endless vitriols. When she was still young, she always thought that it was all cupcakes and rainbows but no, the world isn't perfect.

 


"Why are you even trying Chaeyoung?" the lass said as she looked at her own reflection on the water, "I know the idea is futile, Mina's never going to love a worthless, foul filled with putrid scents, decaying weed like me." she flaunted a smile, a smile full of forlorn. While Mina is an epitome of perfection, as what most people see. And to Chaeyoung, she is like a flower. A flower amongst the paddocks efflorescing beautifully, solicitously taken care of for the thought of decaying frighten the gardeners, and aurora made her petals draped with sweet morning dews. And flowers, endlessly makes her happy.


Every day, the lass never failed to visit the river, her confidante. Sitting on the banks along the river— like a weed in the vast, stony edge of Han, she thought deeply. 

 

"Maybe, we really are meant for each other," she told the river and chuckled lightly, "You heed my laments, I espy you squall." The lass smiled and hummed some lullaby her mother used to sing to her. Her demeanor is filled with euphoria, but her orbs are illustrating otherwise; it was melancholy. Driven sad by the misfortune of what little remains in the face of earth— bought up joy, freehanded pain and unrequited love.

 

Her little emotional moment was distracted by the drizzles of pollen in the air. She looked around and landed on a certain someone. The lady who was the cause to her unwanted melancholy— there she was, sitting fairly on one of the bench near the banks.

 


Even from afar, Chaeyoung was breathing her perfume. She was slowly losing her sanity, her fragrance was intoxicating. Chaeyoung displaced herself from the stony edge of Han and dally making her to way to the flower. But the wind blew, and series of distressing thought suddenly bombarded her. Chaeyoung realized how miserable her love for Mina was.

 

 

And all the weeds  into the meadows were..

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


How tragic indeed for a weed to love a flower.