profiles.

fanboy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Suho Kim⎯⎯ the fanboy.

Twenty-two-year-old Kim Junmyeon, or what his friends call him, Suho, is a university student and a freelance runner. Not the sports kind, but the kind that does errands for people on set. Basically, a general assistant. Get coffee for the director? On it. Fetch the script from an actor's trailer? The script already in-hand. Need to pick-up the actors from home? He's halfway there. The only main reason he does it is so he could observe how a film set worked as he dreams to one day direct his own film. 

Ever since Irene's debut movie, Suho has been completely over-the-hills, enamored of her. He is frequently updated with her (public) activities and tries to make it to every public event she attends. 

Suho recently got a call for a job offer from a drama director that he's worked with in the past. The only difference from the previous job was he had to work as a personal assistant to the lead female actress. It paid well and he accepted it in a heartbeat. He only found out after the call that it was the same drama Irene will be starring in as the lead role. Will he be able to keep a cool aura in her presence or will he mess it all up and ruin the production?

 

Irene Bae⎯⎯ the actress.

Twenty-two-year-old Bae Joohyun, or better known as Irene is a rising actress who made her debut in an action movie. Her head-turning visuals had the audience mesmerised and she also amazed the crowd with h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter