Letter

Letter To My Bunny Hyung

Title: Letter To My Bunny Hyung
Pairings: Kyungsoo x Junmyeon
Summary: Where Kyungsoo wrotes a birthday letter for Junmyeon but it turns out to be a confession one.
Mood: Fluff

-----

My Bunny Hyung:

Ayoo!! Hyung... ... ... ... 

I don't know to start it cause you know, I am not that kind of person who express his feelings through words... But I can express myself through action*smirks/wink*.

But all in all happy birthday hyung, you know what I don't know what will I wrote in this cheepy papers full of cheesy design. Hahaha look!! it was presentable and just for you know I stayed up too late this night just to make this letter for you, it's because...

I love you *sends my heart*

Hey I know you're laughing at me, so please stop it or I will tear this paper infront of you and stuff in on your mouth. Just shut up cause I feel very very shy, you know that right. So I just want to say that I love you and I want to spend my life with you. 

So, as a young guy (not mentioning you are Old 😂)... I remember all of our story.

1st day We've Met- you know I don't really feel I am welcomed in this SMent... Cause you know I am little and squishy (i don't really think myself as a squishy, but everyone is happ with that so I'm okay with it) it's hard for me to talk and bond with different trainees everyday, I would rather spend myself locked up into my room while reading some assorted mangas. But..  you know there's a particular man with an ugly smile approach me and greeted me. That's the time when I get welcomed here, and all of you guys are nice. Hey! Don't be jealous to that guy with an ugly smile kay? Cause It was you *laughs hysterically* Yeah I mean it. 

You remember the time when we invited to Weekly Idols, and the handsome ranking. Kill me now hyung, I ranked you in the first place cause... It's true... For me you are the most handsome person I met (TBH I'm more handsome with you so stop being confident hyung *roll eyes*) but hyung don't forget what I said "you're ugly when you smile". 

So back to the topic... I didn't know I would be friended with this hyung, he was so good and kind... He always treat me with foods and other stuffs to tye point that I feel burden to him. Please hyung... I also have my money so I can buy my own stuff. And please stop treating me like a princess all the time, cause you can't hide the fact that I'm more manly compared to you. Sometimes I also wondered why I am the bottom to our relationship... And I also found out the answer. 

Wanna know?

Its because I love you to death *ok this is not the Kyungsoo I know... I'm not this kind of person* Hyung... Please don't laughed. 

Then back into it... We became the best friend's forever, we spend alot of time together in the practice room and we talked alot while practicing and we talked alot when we're eating, and we talked alot we have time to spare. And you know what my favorite part is?.... It's when Chanyeol had sick and he has to send me home cause you know we live in the same neighborhood, but instead you came an me. OMG I can't describe how I feel, my heart was being stuttered and I'm blushing at the same time... And I know that I blush deeply on that day cause you keep on asking if I was sick or something cause you saw the red tint on my cheeks. You fool I was blushing cause I like you.

But I can sense that you are blushing while you're reading this *evil laugh* Just prepare, I will banged into your room this night.

And remember when we had a free time, you're supposed to eat with the other trainee's but you saw me walking alone in the sidewalk. You know what, I was very sad and down on that day, cause I made a little mistake on my notes and the staff scolded me *sigh* I was going to cry on that afternoon at the sidewalk. But instead, I saw a smile painted on your face and you greeted me. Then I just realized that someone cared for me, hey I'm not saying that everyone hates me... Its just what I feel everytime made a mistake, is it okay right?

Then instead to cry, you made me smile and makes up my brokes day and you didn't know thay even just a single smile from you it makes me crazy but also remember that don't smile too much cause it makes you ugly hahaha. 

And..  at that same day you treat me on a restaurant and tha the day I've been oblivious on my own feelings... Oblivious that I feel inlove with a boy same height as me, has a good singing skill, genius and many many more, cause I loooove you more than anything. And while we are eating I can't help myself to lean on your broad shoulder and depends my life on you. 

Oh look I took a picture of it:

I hope you never forget that moment. That moment was the best thing that happens in my trainee days *heart heart*. Ohh and moved on from that let's go to the second one.

Confession - Hyung you know this was not a part of your birthday-present-card-to-be cause I only want to reminisce how yu confess to me (I just want to clear out that you love me more than I do lols). 

Ok your remember when they says that we are debuting in a group. I don't know how to describe your happy face... You are like a bunny who got a thousand carrots... Hyung at that time I can't help but to smile cause if you're happy I'm happy too. Abd much more when they announced that you're going to be our leader... 

I know it was hard for you to be the leader and also you haven't trust yourself back then. So I think to myself that I have to talk to you... We went to the rooftop of some particular building and talk aboit oir life there. What do we want to be? What is our dream and I remember I asked you a particular question. It was 'who do you want to be your future?'.... Oh my gosh Hyung... It ws about to be 'what' and not 'who' but before I could take back my words... I heard this sentence that makes me see the starts it the morning.

Hyung you said this words 'You... I love you and only you' Hyung you didn't know how happy I feel on that same day. And also me... Cause we have a mutual understanding I also answered that I love you too. And you know, That was happiest Junmyeon I saw... Ever. And Hyung it's just hit me that... We are dating before we bedut and I want to say this... Don't tell the members we are dati eh? Please... Let's Keep It A Secret.

Moments Together - hyung I don't you will forgot how you've blush everytime we've mentioned each other on the screen. Want to elaborate all of our Moment. Okay Hyung I just forget some of it , but. I'll do my best.

Um ths first thing memorable to me is... Hyung the radio show! You know it right? When we've asked who we date if we're to be a girl and  of course I will date someone here in EXO and when noone point out you... Hyung I was shocked to hear that you want to date me, my gosh hyung. And also I answered that i want to date you so fair? But hyung do you want to reveal are secret relationship? And also the handsome ranking hahaha! You're the most handsome person in my eyes. Hyung... More moments to come hahaha.... Hyung the backpacking thing? Yes Hyung I meant every words I says... I want to go backpacking with you and only you hahaha hyung it's because I really really like you. No it's love. Hyung I want to go with you on London... Please let's escape this world full of camera and love together omg hyung I'm blushing here, I just can't imagine you and me in one roof... And please don't touch me more than you need or I will use my frying pan and slap it to your ugly face... Hyung just don't be so .

And of course I am angry to you that you always pointing me out whenever the question is "who is the most etc etc?" Hyung really! *Glares* you are so so showy and what if they found out that we are together. Shocks hyung, I can't imagine that. Hey I'm not angry at you... It's just please don't be too much inlove with me... I may ruin your life. Hey I know that I'm cute, yeah that's true. And I also know that I take care of you... Alot, and yes... I respect you that high. Even when we are still in trainee I respect you hyung and take care of you secretly *winks*.

Another is... When we do radio shpw together at 심심타파 eh? I hope you didn't saw me staring at you the whole time... Cause my hubby was so so handsome and I can't blame my eyes for not to get tired looking at you. Yeah! I don't mind calling you hubby cause you know I'm Exo-K eomma and of course you're the appa.

Um... Hyung... You remember in the Aok Valley when we perform some of our hits. Yeah~ The First Snow... Omg hyung I'm not ready for that. And of course I know we cuddle alot in bed but not on stage eh? I don't know if I will be fluttered or be shy on that time... But to be honest... I like you surprising me like that. Check this hyung:

GIF

Shocks hyung... I'm blushing you know... 

And this hyung... We have a lots of couple items. Like Shirtd, caps, pants, shoes, and hats. hyung... I keep all of that in my drawer and you know... I will punch Kai for checking them out and asking where do I buy them... TBH Hyung I have the same question... Where did you buy all of them? It looks so expensive and those brands we're high class. Hyung don't waste too much money for that, hey I'm not saying that it's was waste... No don't think of that please it's just... Save that money for pur future or you know..  for our wedding and it will only happens when you have your balls to ask me for marriage.

And Hyung we have many more moments and I let them for you to remember it yourself. Me? Or course everything was painted on my heart.

Jealousy - not to mention that this was my favorite part. And it's normal right? Jealousy makes us both stronger but please hyung don't overreact sometimes huh... Well always.

Hyung I'm not throwing some grudges to you right?... Cause sometimes when I have to hangout with other guys... For example to Ryeowook hyung... Please stop being so jealous and much more that you've mentioned it that you are jealous to Ryeowook hyung. And that time I feel very very sad, but I managed to smile. It's because I feel that you didn't trust me, I feel that you think I can cheat to you *sobs* hyung please no need to be jealous. And not to mention my SKINSHIP with Kai, yahh Hyung please stop sulking every night when you saw me flirting with Kai. Hyung I want to clear that out... I don't have a feelings for him more than friendship and it was just for FanService hyung... Don't be jealous. Yah~ hyung please don't be jealous when I'm working with another girl cause hyung it was for the film or movie and not personal. And of course expect a kissing scene hyung, and please don't be angry to me... Hyung I only love you and you know thay right. Well hyung in short you are possessive boyfriend hahaha.

Well me? Of course I feel jealousy also but not now, it was on our trainee days when this particular always clinging with yoi and getting all of your attention, I hate her into the point I asked Beakhyun to bully here but my friend was so nice to so that so I just let her flirt with you until you find out that you haven't enough time for me, well for us. But now when I knew you're mine and I'm yours I didn't feel it now. No matter how you hang out with another girl from another group or when you have to do a kissing scene with other, Hyung I don't feel jealousy cause... You know what?

I knew you're Mine and I'm yours also.

But hyung don't get too attached to them because you are so handsome and attractive to the point that you may hurt their feeling or don't ever think of liking them cause I am not afraid to use my collection of knives in Sehun's Drawer, different kinds of hammer on Chanyeol's box, Dynamite on Jongin's bed and of course poisonous eyeliners on Baekhyun's makeup kit. Hahaha I will SABOTAGE someone who will try to tool me away from you.

So this is it... Sorry for my handwriting. And Tbh this wss supposed to be a Birthday letter and now it turns out a confession one.

Hyung please propose now cause I can't wait untip forties, I want you tp be my husband and I love you so so so so so so Much 

From,
Your Squishy Wifey Baby Soo