Final

Doojoon's Unworthy Apology
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

WHEN DOOJOON APOLOGIZED FOR SOMETHING NOT WORTHY?

 

They are both in her apartment. Gayoon is in rage right now to the man in front of her.

 

"YAH! WHY DID YOU APOLOGIZE?!" she asked him, but the guy didn't even bother to answer nor look up to her. She's really fumming in anger. She's about to walk  out going to the living room, when he pulled her close.

 

"Sorry." he simply said.

 

"Why do u keep on saying sorry?!" her emotion didn't change.

 

"I don't know."

 

She cupped his face while he hugs her waist and looked at her. "Oppa" her voice softens as she sees sadness in his eyes, "You don't need to say sorry or apologize to something you didn't do."

 

"I know. But they are demanding and asking me for an apology."

 

"And you are not  oblige to do  that."

 

"Am I not?"

 

"Yes, you are NOT."

 

"Should have I stayed quiet?"

 

"You can! but in our world, or should I say your world, coz I already quitted with that (smile to him, that made the situation more comfortable) what you did is not totally wrong either. You need to speak also about the issue to make things clear, BUT apologizing is so wrong. Sorry Oppa, but I hate the fact that you apologized."

 

"Sorry."

 

"And again you are saying sorry for something not worth it. Why are you saying sorry to me?"

 

"I don't know, either."

 

"See! You don't know the reason why you are apologizing to me. So it means you didn't do any thing wrong, You don't need to."

 

"Maybe, because I disappointed you," he sincerely said.

 

"Yes, a bit. But that is not the point here."

 

"That's why I am sorry."

 

She sighs, "Oppa, no worries. My disappointment isn't worth saying sorry for."

 

"Everything is worth it when it comes to you,"

 

She smiles to him again, "haaay Oppa, what will I do to you. We're in a serious conversation and your cheesiness is distructing us."

 

He laughs for the first time. "You're so cute!" he pinches her cheeks.

 

"Stop it Oppa!"

 

He obliged and look at her again. "So where are we?! You're saying?!"

 

"Aisht!" a bit piseed off coz he distructed her already. "So, what I am saying is... Oppa NEVER EVER SAY SORRY AGAIN IN THIS SOME KIND OF ISSUE. OKAY?!" he simply nodded. "Are you promising me?" He nods again. "And Oppa don't get affected with those negative comments. They probably don't know what they're doing. Who on their right mind ask you to appologize for watching youtube videos? Netizens now are being ridiculous! Should I apologize also coz I watched his video also? I mean you practically watched that video before with me, Aha! Maybe you are right. I am worth apologizing for coz as I far as I remember, you practically ignored me the whole time watching those videos! Your apology should be address to me not to them."

 

Doojoon looked at her, amused by his girlfriends cute antics. "Should I edit my post then? Should I directly say sorry to you?!"

 

S

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter