Chapter ~17

Slowly Falling in Love {Hiatus}
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 (Author POV)

The bright light that blinded both Yoona and Nichkhun began to fade. Yoona opened her eyes and she saw Nichkhun coming out of the car. He walked towards her but his eyes weren't at her. It was at something else. Yoona looked at him confused and then followed his gaze. 

The accident was between Nichkhun and some random drunk that hit into the front of his car. And it only missed her by a little. She was alive....

 

Her eyes widen as she grew in shock in what happened. She fell to her knees while her tears welled in her eyes.

Nichkhun let his eyes off the accident and looked at Yoona who was flustered. He ran to her side.

Meanwhile Donghae got home in his house. He drove Hara earlier after they had their fun. He sighed as he stepped out his shoes. Right when he got into his room, his phone rings.

(Donghae POV)

I picked up the phone and answered it.
"Hello?" i said.

"Hey, Donghae."Hara said to me like she was smiling.

"Hara. Whats wrong?" i asked looking at the time and realizing that i just saw her.

"I miss you. " when she said my heart beated out of sync but for some reason not the right kind.

"Me too. " i said.

"Hey. I had a good time. " she said.

I smiled at her voice. She was a nice girl once i got to know her. She made me smile and made me laugh. She made my heart jump, right? Should i just take a risk and give her my heart?

"Donghae??" she said in my ear.

"Hara, be my girlfriend," i blurted.

I waited as the other line was silent.

"What did you just say?" she said.

(Yoona POV)

I peered over a corner trying to find Nichkhun but all i saw was an empty hallway.

I walked slowly to the elevator and pressed the up arrow to back to the persons room. I waited as i crossed my arms.

Once the elevator opened, i lifted my eyes and there he was. Sneaky sneaky.

I stepped inside. Nichkhun smirked at me.

"Where would you like to go?"

I smiled at his childishness.

"Upstairs, sir."

I leaned on the elevator wall still crossing my arms. I looked at Nichkhun's back.

"He's such a great friend. He's like me kinda. He is kind. He is playful. He's could be someone i would like."

I smiled a bit widely and nichkhun turned around," what are you smiling at?"

I rolled my eyes and didn't answer.

(Hara POV)

I listened very carefully this time to Donghae.

"Be my girlfriend." he said in my ear.

I threw my arms in the air "Success" i said in my mind.

I smiled widely and replied," Yes."

"Really?" he said in his voice that was happy.

"Yes." i said laughing.

"Hara. I have to go now. But i will visit you at work tomorrow. "

I smiled and said goodbye. I couldn't wait to be his girlfriend and him to be my boyfriend.

I fell to my bed trying to fall asleep but i didn't.

(Yoona POV)

The next morning i lazily went out of my bed and went to my bathroom. After washing my face, i got dressed and got my stuff to go to work.

I walked out the door and there was nichkhun waving at me. I walked toward him confused.

"What are you doing?"

"Picking you up.get in." he said and i followed his instructions and climbed in.

(Author POV)

Donghae woke up and got in his casual clothes and brought flowers. He drove with a happy face ready to see his new girlfriend.

Yoona and Nichkhun arrived at the company and walked up to the floor together. Not one of them said anything but looks at each other.

Hara was at the office quite early since she couldn't sleep due to her new boyfriend surprise.

Yoona waved goodbye to Nichkhun as he entered his office and she entered hers. She bowed at the seemingly weird Happy Hara. She tried to talk to Hara about something but was dry so she went out to get some water.

Donghae looked at the large office building and sighed as he walked inside. He stopped before the front desk and asked for Hara. He got the directions and gave them a thank you.

He reached to Hara's floor and looked for her office which he found easily. Hara saw him and threw her arms around him.

"Hey. " Donghae said hugging her and then releasing her.

He gave her the flowers which she took.

"Hey im going to get the vase and could you get the water?" Hara asked.

Donghae nodded and headed to get some water. He thought he was lost since he couldn't find the where the water was.

He decided to keep going and that's when he bumped into her.  
 

 

"Yoona, are you alright?", he said on his knees to meet her height.

Yoona didn't say anything. She waited a few moments before looking at Nichkhun. She gave him a weak smile.

"I'm okay." Then she gave a good look at him. He had blood running down his forehead and a cut right above his eyebrow. 

'He's more worried about me when i am alive when he should have worried about himself.' She thought to herself.

 

"Nichkhun," She said, "Are---" reachin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter