Chapter ~15

Slowly Falling in Love {Hiatus}
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Slowly falling in love

(Nichkhun Pov)

I woke up yawning and i stretched out my arms. I looked around i didn't see Yoona anywhere but i saw note.  I read it and smiled widely. Then my phone rang and it was a message from Yoona. 

She was going to be late ..... I stood up and patted my hair down while i straightened my suit.    

I looked at my watch and realized i slept through  breakfast and maybe lunch. I guess i have to find  someone to eat lunch with. I walked out the library and i went back up to my office. Before entering my office , i saw an unhappy Hara. I decided to walk in there and maybe cheer her up. 

"Hey hara." i said walking in her office. She sat up straight and threw in a fake smile. 

"Hey Nichkhun. You need anything?" she said. 

"Have you eaten?" i said walking closer to her.

  "Nope."she said her smile fading. 

"Would you want to go to lunch with me?" i asked and she smiled again. 

"Sure." she stood up and grabbed her purse. She walked beside me as we walked outside. 

(Donghae POV)

"So Yoona, how are you?" i said putting my hands into my pocket. 

"Are we in that conversation again? Shouldn't we go past that?" she said turning to eye at me playfully. 

"I don't know. I mean we are exes. Aren't we supposed to be awkward?" i said glancing at her and then quickly looking ahead.   

Then suddenly she stopped and faced me making me stop as well.  "Hello. My name is Yoona. What's yours?" she said holding out her hand. 

I smiled as i played along," Hello, my name is Donghae." i took her hand and shook it. 

"Very well then. Will you join me for lunch?" she said dragging me inside a restaurant giggling.

I laughed looking at her silliness.  She let go of my hand which made me feel disappointment but i showed a smile. I took my arm out and as a result she put her arm through mine. 

"Why. You look lovely Yoona. " i said walking beside with a smile i couldn't take off. 

"Thank you. You look quite handsome as well." she said laughing her alligator laugh.

  We arrived at our table and when she sat down i pushed her chair in. Then i sat in my own chair and a waitress came over.  She had brown hair and she kept winking at me. Wow she is so straight forward. I looked at Yoona who wasn't paying attention but she was playing around with the spoon and fork. I grinned at her choding self. 

"Excuse me." a voice said breaking my stare on Yoona. 

Yoona and i looked up at the waitress that was passing out the menu. 

Yoona liked to eat so she ordered first. "Uhm, can i get the Kimichi, rice, meat, and Stir fry?" she said giving the waitress the menu.

  The waitress faked a grinn at her and rolled her eyes.

Then her attention was on me.  "Okay, sweetie. How about you?" she said biting her lips in a flirty way. 

I grinned gently trying to not reject her. "ill have the kimichi with rice. "

The waitress wrote it down happily and took my menu leaving the table.  Y

oona then eyed at me moving her face closer to mine.  "Hey sweetie." she said trying to stay composed but ended up laughing. 

"Haha very funny. " i said rolling my eyes.

  "i mean don't you want me?"she said mocking the waitress in a funny way. 

"Yeah. I do. " i said seriously.  Then she suddenly stopped," what?"

  Then the corners of my lips turned to a grin as she start to get the joke. 

"You aren't jealous, are you?" i said poking her nose. 

"Hey! We hardly know each other remember?" she said avoiding the question.

  I was about to say something but the waitress came back with the food and winked at me again.

This time i gave her a y eye wink and t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter