Hello South Korea! 3

Love Cafe

A month has passed faster than I thought and I will depart to Seoul this morning. All my luggage and important files are ready and it is time to go to the airport because I need to arrive there two hours before the departure time. After managing the luggage, ticket and choosing my seat at the airport, I decided to have my breakfast since I have one more hour before the departure.

While having my breakfast, I got a text message from my brother.

“Hello my not so little sister, I’m sorry that I could not make it to the airport to pick you up later as I have an urgent meeting with my client and the client choose me to meet up with him. Don’t worry, I send someone reliable to pick you up later. He is like a real brother to me. You can trust him. His name is Ji Chang Wook and you can call him Wook Oppa because he is older than you”.

I sighed after I read my brother’s message and I could not reply his message because its time to depart soon. The flight will take for few hours and I already planned that I want to sleep on the plane because I am too nervous to be on the plane for a long time and now I am more nervous thinking about who is this trusted Oppa send by my brother to pick me up later.

I did saw few of his pictures on my brother’s Instagram. He is quite good looking too and I hope that he is a talkative and easy-going person because it will be awkward if he is no as I am a quiet person to a stranger. I could not eat much as I am too nervous for a start of my new chapter of life in Seoul. After few hours of thinking and watching some music videos, I fell asleep while listening to music.

The sound of the pilot announcing that we have arrived at our destination wakes me up. I look at the window and astonished by the view of the new country that I will live in for years or maybe forever. I slowly walk out of the plane and went to take my luggage. Finally, I will be at the entrance door. Welcome to Korea dear me. I just remember that Wook oppa will be at the entrance instead of my brother. So tried to look at the sign board that the people are holding at the entrance and looks for my name.

A tall guy catches my eyes.

“Oh my god! Dear heart, please don’t do this to me at the first day. That guy is very handsome by the way, but he looks rather familiar”.

I look at the sign board that he is holding and I just saw my name written there. I tried to be as calm as possible as I am very nervous that I can feel my heartbeat is beating faster that the time I was on the plane. I walk toward Wook oppa and I tried to greet him as normal as possible without showing my nervousness.

“Annyeonghaseyo. Are you Ji Chang Wook Oppa?” , I talked to him.

“Ahh yes I am. So you must be Minho’s little sister right?” he said to me with a friendly smile.

“Yes. He did send me a text message that he has an urgent meeting”, I added.

“So let’s go to my car. Give me your luggage, I will carry it for you,” Wook oppa helped me with the luggage and I carry my laptop bag and my handbag.

I feel relief that Wook oppa is quite friendly and our first meeting is not that awkward. We introduced ourselves to each other and while on our way to my brother’s apartment, Wook oppa offers me to go eat at one of the best restaurant in the town.

“You won't mind if I bring someone to eat with us right?,” Wook oppa suddenly asked while we are waiting for our food.

“Do you mean my brother?,” I asked him back.

“No. He is eating after the meeting with his client. That someone is another oppa for you,” Wook oppa replied with a smile.