001

My Life is You

Birds chirping and little warm sunrays are peeping through the curtains. The blond bob haired guy stirred in his sleep, an arm restricting him to move.Feeling the warm behind him, he smiled and turn his body to the source of his happiness since they got together and got married a year a go.

"Cheollie~"
"Hmm..."

The brown haired guy hummed and tighten his hug to his other half. Burying his head to his manly and wide chest, Jeonghan smiled because of the contentment he had been feeling. Thanking God for giving this person holding him. He looked at the clock behind Seungcheol and shake his husband.

"It's 6am, let's get up now. I'll cook breakfast. What do you want, baby?"

Smelling his hair, Seungcheol shooked his head and pouted his lips while his eyes are still close.

"I only want you, babe"

"Haha, too much sweetness in the morning Cheollie"

"But it's true, and I don't have work today babe. Why don't we just cuddle and hug your prince charming, hmm?"

Acting cute in front of his lifetime partner, Seungcheol hugged Jeonghan and shower him kisses in his forehead

"Prince Charming?, who? You're so ugly, why are you calling yourself charming?"

Holding his giggle to look serious, Jeonghan sat and frown at his lover.
Hearing what Jeonghan said, Seungcheol pout and crossed his arms.

"Hmmp, how can you call your husband ugly? You're too mean."
Seungcheol turn his back still lying on their bed, sulking because of what Jeonghan said, though he know his baby is only kidding. He just wanna play along with him cause he missed him so much after a week with full and hectic schedule.

"Hahaha, sorry sorry. I love you, babe. I love you and i'm just kidding. You're the most handsome guy in the whole wide universe"

Jeonghan hugged kissed Seungcheol's ear to his cheek and finally his pouting lips.

"You're exaggerating, Hannie. I sound like an alien"

"Aigoo aigoo, hahaha my baby is sulking"
"Hmmp"
"Sorry~, what does my baby want for him to forgive his Hannie? I'll do anything you want"

Lying again in the bed, Jeonghan tangled his leg with his husband and hugged the older, copying their previous position.
"You"
"Huh?"

His husband didn't get what he have said so he flip their position, hovering his baby holding his hands up to his head and look at him in his eyes.

"As I have said earlier, I only want YOU"

Jeonghan blushes as his husband look at him with hungry eyes. Though being marries for almost a year and a half, he still blushes and feeling nervous whenever his husband is being seductive like this.

Seungcheol kissed him hungrily, and he can't help but to moan and blush even more. But then, they have something to do today so even he also want him now, he reluctantly pushed his better half making his baby frown and pout again.
"Baby, we have to visit the meanie couple remember?"
"Aish, that barbie boy is always a er even he's not here"
"Hey hey, we are visiting them because of Wonu, not your brother"
"That's still the same, babe"

Sulking even more, the brown haired boy lyed on the top of his lover's body making the other groan.
"Y-yah! You are so heavy, move!"
"Huhu i think you don't love me anymore"
"And think you're always being childish, be thankful i love you sooooooo much"
Saying that, Jeonghan hugged the big bear on top of him. While whispering sweet words to each other, Jeonghan gave his husband one last kiss on his lips caugthing his baby off guard and making him blush.
"Hey, you keep stealing kisses from me, you ert angel"
"What??!!"
"Hahahaha, kidding love you"
"Excuse me, you're enjoying my every kisses for I have know"
"That's because I love you so much"
"Aish, let's stop this nonsense talk, let's get up now before Wonu throw tantrums to your noisy brother"
"How can you say this is nonsense when I'm professing my love-"
Before he can continue, Jeonghan again kisses his noisy husband to stop him from talking.
"Stop, get up now or I'll leave you alone"
"Hihi, love you my baby"
"Love you too"
The blond send flying kisses to his husband as he make his way to their kitchen to prepare breakfast. Seungcheol smiled with his heart while staring at his baby's back.

"I love him so much"

----
Let's start this with a lovey dovey chapter
Leaving a comment will be highly appreciated.
Not proof read, please bear with me.
THANKIEESS