Final

Guilty Panda

Guilty, that is the biggest reason as to why he is standing in the middle of the room in front of se7en sunbaenim while everyone's eyes are on him. Interested to what he had said.

Gulping, he directs his vision to se7en shoes. In this kind of situation, it seems to be the most interesting thing for him to look at, and his mind began to think about something else. He wonder how the stylist noona manage to transform a simple shoes into the shoe that is so sparkly and it's even a roller blade.

His mind is cliuded with envy as he compare that shoes to the one that he is wearing now. He wonder if he will ever get a chance to wear that kind of shoes in the future. Nevertheless, the one that he is most envious of is his senior talents, look and fame.

He want to be like his idol. Ever since he was in middle school, se7en has been one of the reason he decided to chase his dream. And actually, he feel really grateful that today he manage to perform on one stage as his idol but the reality crash. He remember that because of his shoes, he ruined the stage of his beloved sunbae and manage to embarrass himself even more but most importantly, he is afraid that s and the other staff will be dissapointed with him.

And he has trained very hard for the stage too, and it's all ruined because of his stupid mistakes. How can he fxxcking fall the moment he finished his first lines when he manage ti finish it perfectly during rehearsal. A soft voice awakened him from his daydreaming, it was his sunbae, who is sitting on the sofa in front of him. He didn't dare look at him so he continue to look down.

"Seungri, sorry, can you repeat that?"

There it's, the voice that manage to cultivated many girls, se7en's serious voice. (The girls think that it was y, but for him, it only means that he is in trouble).

"I'm really sorry for ruining you stage. It's really stupid of me to trip and even stop singing after that. I should have been more professional in dealing with that kind of situation. I'm really really really really sorry, sunbaenim" Seungri bows to him.

"Do you know how much damage have you done, it's my stage after a ling time. My fans are waiting for this and you ruined it the moment i make my appearance" Se7en's voice is filled with anger.

Contrary to what he said, he is smiling and holding his laughter at the cute face seungri is making. The staff around them shake their head when they realise that the senior is playing around. Bigbang member feel sorry for their maknae but decided to just play along when their senior wink at them as a sign to prank the little maknae. 

Seungri start to feel the sweat trickled down from his forehead to his neck as silence surround them. No one is talking at it made him more nervous and scared than he should feel.

While stuttering, he said " I.. I know hyung. I have ru.. ruined your st.. stage and I am ve.. very sor..sorry. I ha.. have been a bur.. bur..burden to all of you. I kno..know that I always dis..disturb you when you.. you have bet..better things to d..do. I'm.. really sor...sorry that I have be.. become a nuisance. I promise that I w..will be mo..more careful in the fu..future and will not dis... dissapointed anyone any...anymore. I will be more hardworking and independent in solving my own problem and not be a burden to you. I'm really sorry ".

He is rambling at this point, bad thought keep entering seungri's mind and he is struggling to keep his tears from falling. Because he is facing down, the wig secure his face from others. Meanwhile all the hyungs and noona are holding back their laughter so bad that they're shaking. Se7en stop laughing when there are water falling on his hand.

And when he looked up to seungri's face, he could see that seungri's fair face has turned red and his closed eyes are shut tightly, his cheeks wet with tears and his pretty pink lips are trembling. ' So pretty ' 

"Seunghyun ah"

At the voice of his senior calling his real name, seungri burst into tears, he keeps sobbing and his body is shaking. No matter how much he wipes, there seems to be no end to his tears. The tears keep staining his cute cheeks.

Alarmed, se7en quickly grab seungri and the boy ended up sitting in his lap. He tried to pry the boy's finger away from his face . "Hey, what's wrong aegiya?" 

He tried to speak as softly as he could to seungri's ears, instead of an answer, the arms around his neck tightened and more whimper came from the boy. Bigbang member quickly came to his side surrounding seungri and they all tried their best to comfort their baby maknae. 

After awhile, the sobbing stop, and seungri peek at his hyung a little only showing his eyes. 

"I'm not angry at you hyung" his voice is rough from crying. Hearing that, taeyang immediately grab a water bottle and feed him.

Top grab seungri's hand and kneeled down infront of him while looking at him straight in the eyes before asking "Are you okay, do you need anything?" Is what he intended to ask, but seungri manage to beat him and said 

"I'm fine hyung, don't worry i don't need anything". It always amazed them how the two seunghyun manage to understand each other despite not saying anything. Must be because of the names.

Daesung can't hold his curiosity " Then, why did you cry, you are not someone who easily cry."  When seungri flinch in his arms, he almost glare at daesung for asking that question but he is also curious about it.

Seungri take a deep breath and tell everything about his insecurity to his hyung. At first, they got really mad because how can seungri thought of himself like that when for them, seungri is the most precious person for him.

Sensing that seungri might cry again, jiyong quickly calm the others and make seungri to look at him. " You would never be like what you have thought. We will always love you no matter what happens, so don't worry okay. Even if you ask us to hate you, we won't because we are so stubborn about loving you, and that's what we, hyung-dul is here, to pour our love to you" he took seungri's hand and kiss it making seungri blush. 

One glare from se7en is enough for jiyong to take and all the staff out of the room and leave the lovebirds alone.

Realising his position, seungri blush even more and ask to get down. The older man only tightened his hold.

"Hyunggg, let me down. It's embarrassing"

"What is baby? I feel perfectly fine right now"

"Dongwook oppa, can't you release me, only for awhile, pleaseee" there it's, seungri ultimate aegyo. It always work when he want somthing. But not this time, se7en will not be taken by that cute face anymore.

"No"

"No?"

"No"

"Atleast, let me take off this wig first"

"But, you look so cute right now, maybe i should have let you grow your hair before"

"Eehh, but i'm sleepy and i want to change"

"Well, you can just sleep now, i can help you change later"he whisper it to seungri's ear seductively.

"P...per...ert! Let me go"

"No can do, baby. You're staying here"

"Fine!" Seungri's pout became longer and he look away from his face.

' So cuteee, why is he making this hard for me' 

The sunbae grap the boy's chin and turn it towards him, slowly he lean in. In instant, the younger's eyes flutter close. At the moment, it just make se7en warms. The boy got so much trust in him and he look so innocent and beautiful. Seungri's beautiful. and as their lips meet, he can feel that their surroundings is filled by firecracker, like, everything just exploded and it's really bright and the only thing that he can see is seungri, cute pretty seungri. 

It happens every time he kiss him. The excitement, nervousness and his overwhelming love for the little boy in his embrace is just like when they have their first kiss when seungri confessed his feelings because se7en is a scaredy cat and he is afraid to show his love, and that's why seungri is the one who confessed first. It was at seungri's birthday party when he just turn 24 and the boy is celebrating his 18th birthday. 

He can feel that seungri is smiling in the kiss and he can't help but smile too because their time together are precious and this is the way he has imagined to spend his life with his loved ones.

He broke the kiss when he sense that seungri is really getting sleepy. The boy smile at him, and he brought the boy's head to his chest and slowly, both of them fell asleep with a smile on their face.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Oh my god, that is so cheesy. What have i written.  Sorry you guys have to read this but a i'm really really grateful that you decided to read my story, Thank you to my readers😘😘😘