I.

3 AM Realization
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"These two are like chicken and beer. It won't do if one is missing."  

 

""Honestly,it would be weird if one of you is not here."

 

"We're always together."

 

"Yes, we're a set. It won't do if one of us is missing."

 

Kim Jennie sat on her bed, her back braced on the headboard, sitting with her knees drawn to her chest, headphones blaring on. She didn't even realized she was sobbing and crying, just staring at her phone screen, her cheeks drenched with tears. 

 

"Jennie?" Jisoo uncertainly called, her eyes widen when she opened the door of her dongsaeng's room and saw Jennie. "Yah! Are you okay?" Jisoo asked, approaching Jennie who seemed like she's in a trance and didn't even noticed her unnie. 

 

"Jen? Gwenjana?" Jisoo asked, sitting beside Jennie, noticing her tears. Jennie looked up when she felt a hand cupping her cheeks and wiping the side of her face. 

 

"Unnie," Jennie called and removed her headphones, placing it by her neck, her phone falling on her bed mattress. "It's my fault, unnie. This is all my fault," she cried, embracing Jisoo who seemed taken aback but Jisoo still hugged her back. 

 

And Jisoo felt her tears also welled up her eyes as she patted her dongsaeng's back, trying to comfort Jennie at three in the morning. She needed to calm Kim Jennie down and after that she's gonna find the culprit and whoever that was would gonna pay. 

Jung Chanwoo sleepily rubbed his eyes. He's been having a nice dream but the loud sound of their doorbell woke him up. He sat up his bed, stifling a yawn. Their doorbell kept ringing and Chanwoo felt that whoever is outside must be angry. He finally got out of bed, knowing that between him and his two hyungs, those two were still fast asleep. He frowned when he went to the living room and saw Song Yunhyeong worriedly staring at the monitor. 

 

"Who is it, hyung?" Chanwoo asked, his brows furrowed as he approached his hyung. 

 

"Ottokaji? She looks so angry," Yunhyeong muttered, not even answering their maknae's question. 

 

"Dogu?" Chanwoo quiried and peeked on the monitor. His brows creased a bit more as he watched Kim Jisoo through the monitor, looking so murderous as she continue to press the doorbell button. 

 

"Open it, Chanu-yah," Yunhyeong said and pushed his dongsaeng toward the door. Chanwoo sighed, knowing that there's nothing he could do but open this because Jisoo-noona would just get angrier as time passed by. 

 

"Good morning, noona," Chanwoo greeted when he opened the door. Jisoo eyed him from head to toe before pushing passed him, entering the boys' dorm. 

 

"Where's your leader?" she asked, crossing her arms as she looked around the living room. 

 

"Hanbin's still asleep, Jisoo-yah. Should Chanwoo woke him up?" Yunhyeong offered and Chanwoo glared at his hyung. What was he, a sacrificial lamb for scary people? It's scary to wake Kim Hanbin in the morning especially if he stayed up all night in the music studio. 

 

"Hyung~" Chanwoo whined but stopped when Jisoo glared at him. The two nodded and Chanwoo reluctantly went to their leader's room. 

 

"Hyung! I'm coming in!" he shouted, opening the door. He grabbed a shirt and men's short, knowing that Hanbin have a of sleeping with only his boxers on. "Hyung! Wake up! Jebal! Noona will kill me!" he pleaded, grabbing Hanbin's blanket and tried waking him up. Hanbin mumbled incoherent words and turned the other side. Chanwoo sighed, contemplating what todo. "Hyung!! Emergency!!! It's about Jennie-noona!!!" he shouted and just like that Hanbin suddenly sat up, blinking his eyes repeatedly. Chanwoo passed the clothes to their leader, hiding a smirk. That magic word or name always works. "First, get dress. Jisoo-noona is outside," he stated as Hanbin rushed to put on his clothes. He even wore his shirt inside out because of rushing. 

 

They  both went to the living room and there was Kim Jisoo, sitting on their couch, Yunhyeong standing in front of her, looking so agitated. His eyes lit up when he saw Hanbin and grabbed their leader's arm. 

 

"Oh, Jisoo-yah, Hanbin's already awake," Yunhyeong said, pushing his dongsaeng towards Jisoo. Chanwoo shook his head. Well, all of them were scared of Kim Jisoo whenever she got angry or pissed. There's really a truth about that saying that kind people are the worse when you angered them or something. 

 

"Where's Jennie, noona?" Hanbin asked, straight to the point and the twin monsters shared a look. Their leader was so dead with the way Jisoo stiffen. 

 

"Exactly. That's also my question. Where is my Jendeuk?" she asked, a calmness in her voice that made the boys flinched. She stood up, crossing her arms and glared at Hanbin. And even though she was way smaller than them, the way she looked up scowling at them made her looked so intimidating. 

 

"I don't know. I was in the studio the whole day," Hanbin stated, scratching the back of his head, not understanding what is happening. Jisoo eyed him seriously before nodding.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter