1.

Black Widow

Im Nayoung. They called her Black Widow. Only striking when needed to. Death surrounded her. She was the best at her job, always doing as she was told. Nayoung was a trained assassin, she had been doing this work for some time now after the brutal murder of her family. She wanted revenge... So she trained hard and got it. She made them suffer for what they did to her family. Ever since then, Nayoung had become more powerful and feared by those who knew of her. Nayoung was a killer.

 

Meanwhile, Zhou Jieqiong was just a local drug dealer, working for a cartel. She didn't really have much of a choice, dragged into the lifestyle because of her father needing someone to do the dirty work for him. Lately, there had been a shortage, there'd been an argument with a supplier and Jieqiong had nothing to deliver to waiting customers. Some of these customers were powerful people and they could have people killed with just a snap of their fingers.

That's where Nayoung comes in.

 

"Ooh, look at you, Miss Scary in your dark leather clothes." Kyungwon laughed as Nayoung entered the room.

"It's the look I always go for." Nayoung mumbled as she sat down. "So, what did you want?"

"Someone called today. They need your assistance." Kyungwon said, before she took out a folder and pulled out a photo of a girl. "This is Zhou Jieqiong. Works for a drug cartel. Hasn't been delivering for a while now. Mr Kim's sick of waiting after many broken promises and he wants her dead."

Nayoung nodded. "How much?"

"A lot. More than usual. Probably because he wants you to torture her." Kyungwon pulled out a form from the folder and pointed to a price. "Also, she's valuable. The daughter of one of the big bosses in the cartel."

"Alright." Nayoung said as she took the picture and the form, reading through it quickly before standing up. "I'll deal with it."

"Good. Also, if you see Minkyung around can you tell her to come to my office? I need to talk with her." Kyungwon said before wiggling her eyebrows with a grin.

"You're both gross." Nayoung sighed, before she left the room.

Now she had to find her victim.

 

"Dad, please." Jieqiong pleaded. "You have to do something, they're getting so angry."

"I'm trying." Mr Zhou sighed as he looked up from his computer. "It's hard."

"If we don't hurry then someone's going to kill me, I just know it." Jieqiong slumped back into her seat.

"I won't let that happen." Mr Zhou said. "I already hired someone to protect you."

"You did? Who?" Jieqiong asked.

"I can't tell you. Please don't look for them either. They'll be watching from a distance. But you're safe." He said. "Now, you should go. I need to focus on getting this deal."

Jieqiong nodded. "Thank you." Then she got up and left.

Jieqiong felt more relaxed now, knowing she was safe. She went to a local coffee shop and met up with one of her friends, Eunwoo.

"You're looking a lot better than the last time I saw you." Eunwoo said as she took a sip from her coffee.

"I'm safe." Jieqiong said.

Eunwoo's eyes widened. "Really? Who's protecting you?"

Jieqiong shrugged. "I don't know. He wouldn't tell me."

"Oh... Well, at least you know that you're being looked after." Eunwoo said before turning the conversation to other things.

 

Nayoung was sat nearby. She was blending in well, dressed normally.  But underneath she was wearing bulletproof clothing. She was listening in on their conversation. Knowing Jieqiong was protected meant this suddenly got a lot more dangerous. Someone would be watching Jieqiong's every move. At this point she'd have to find who was protecting the girl, get rid of them and then get rid of Jieqiong.

 

 

A few days passed. Nayoung had been hunting who this bodyguard was, and she'd just got a breakthrough. She was now on a roof and there was someone crouched with a weapon tracking Jieqiong's move. The bodyguard. But then Nayoung realised something. If this bodyguard was supposed to protect Jieqiong, then why was he loading his gun? Why was he aiming it at Jieqiong? Nayoung crept closer, aiming her gun at the man's head. She was stealthy. 

Bang. 

He was dead.

She rummaged around in the bag he had and found a contract.

"Kill Zhou Jieqiong. Disguise as bodyguard. Escape without a trace."

"Fool." Nayoung laughed.

Now it was her time. But at first she decided to mess with the cartel.

 

Nayoung had made sure she wouldn't be tracked when she sent the form she'd found on the bodyguard to the drug cartel with another page. She'd typed it out to make sure they couldn't trace her handwriting.

"You had a rat." is what the piece of paper said.

Nayoung loved to victims sometimes. It was fun watching them panic. She knew something was up when she was watching Jieqiong. She looked panicked and afraid. Nayoung now just had to wait.

 

A day passed. Today was the day. Nayoung had been following Jieqiong all morning. She was ready to strike, she just had to wait for the chance to come. And it did.

Jieqiong, for some reason, had gone down a sketchy looking alleyway. Nayoung started following from behind, before catching up and grabbing the girl, pressing her gun to her head.

"Don't scream or I'll do it right now." Nayoung hissed before she dragged the girl off to a van she'd parked nearby, throwing her in the back, tying her up and taking her phone so she couldn't get any help.

 

Nayoung drove for an hour before they reached their destination. It was a small house in the middle of nowhere. She took Jieqiong out of the van and dragged her into the house and down to the basement before tying her to a chair.

"Who are you? What do you want?" Jieqiong asked, her whole body trembling.

"They call me Black Widow." Nayoung said.

Jieqiong's skin suddenly turned paler, her eyes widening at the realisation of who was in front of her.

 

She really was in trouble now.

 

 

i wrote this waiting for pizza lmao can u tell