Videocall

Goodnight

Mina was done playing Slitherio on her phone. She was proud of her game since she always ranked 1st place on all 10 rounds. It was already 11 pm when she checked the time on her phone. She figured that she needed to get some shut eye since she'd been playing on her phone for 2 straight hours. As she was about to lock her phone, an incoming videocall popped up on her screen. 

She looked at the name from the incoming videocall and to her suprise it was from Momo. 

Eeh? Why is Momo calling? Mina questioned herself.

The girl didn't hesitated to answer the call.

"Minariii!" Momo said through the phone. She looked so happy seeing Mina on the screen of her phone.

"Oh, Momoring! Why did you call? Do you need something?" Mina replied. She was smiling on how Momo looked so cute while wearing the hood of her jacket on. Momo didn't reply and ended up staring at Mina, she had to admit Mina looked so soft and cuddly even though she was just lying on her bed while wearing her pajamas. 

Mina thought that her Wifi connection was slow and figured that the videocall was buffering since there was no reply from Momo.

"Momo?" Mina asked. Finally, Momo snapped out of her gaze and suddenly felt shy towards Mina. She almost forgot the reason in why she called her.

"I uhm... I just wanted to say goodnight to you." Momo said with a soft voice. Mina blushed from what she heard. The way she said it, ugh, so freaking cute. Mina told herself mentally. 

"Eeh?! But our rooms are just beside each other. Why don't you just go here and tell it to me directly instead?" Mina giggles. 

"It's already late. I'm too laaaaazy and I'm also shy." Momo whinned with a pouty face. Even though Mina had seen her do that a thousand times during their fansigns or whether it was just them members together, Mina sweared to herself that her heart skipped a beat when she saw Momo's expression. 

"I can believe it. Twice's dancing machine, Momo Hirai, is too shy to say goodnight to Mina Myoui." Mina teased, she knew Momo would whine whenever she teased the girl.

"Minari! Stop teasing me!" Momo whinned with a voice that sounded like it came from a 5 year old kid. Cute. Mina told herself. She was laughing while looking at her phone.

"Alright, just calm down." Mina replied with a soft gummy smile visible on her face.

"..." Momo didn't reply into thinking that Mina was mean about teasing her. I knew she'd freaking tease me. Momo thought to herself. But she couldn't deny that Mina's smile was making her feel so soft. She couldn't feel the cold air that the aircon vented out inside her room anymore, it was as if Mina's smile warmed up the entire room. 

"Goodnight Momo." Mina said with a soft voice. She was all wrapped up in her blanket. Her head resting on her pillow, which Momo thought that Mina looked so cute like that she wished she could just jump out from Mina's phone and hug her. 

Momo felt her cheeks were getting warm. "Goodnight Mina." she replied.

"I love you." Mina said and gave her phone a kiss as a goodnight kiss for Momo. A smile formed on Momo's face, she couldn't stop herself from smiling just hearing those 3 words. 

"I love you the most." Momo replied and gave her phone a kiss as well. She felt shy but the feeling quickly faded away as she saw Mina smiling back at her. 

Momo hit the red button to end the call. Mina took off her earphones and placed it on the table along with her phone. Momo did the same as well, then snuggling to her pillow while wrapping herself with her blanket. 

Slowly, both of their eyes closed shut. They both ended up sleeping with a huge grin on their faces.