Run away

Mika's oneshot (Nyongtory stories)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Theme : mpreg

Inspiration : After writing ‘My Kiddy Alpha’, I realize I actually like Seungri being the one who pregnant rather than Jiyong so this story is to amend for that

Top : Jiyong

Bottom : Seungri (able to get pregnant)

Other characters : Daesung, Seunghyun, Minho

                                

Kwon Seungri is a good house husband who take his family’s health into account. He likes to cook for them and would want them to bring bento from home rather than buy something outside. Usually his husband, Kwon Jiyong didn’t forget to bring his bento before he went out for work but today is that rare day where Jiyong actually forget. Seungri didn’t think much as he take the bento on the countertop and drive 20 minutes to his husband’s company. It’s a big IT company that have tight security system but because all the employees know that he is the director’s husband, they just let him in without much question and even lead him to use the VIP elevator. When he arrived in front of his husband’s office, he sees there’s no sign of the y secretary that usually greeted him before leading him inside the office. He thought Hyuna must has gone somewhere at the moment so he just went on and open the door of Jiyong’s office without waiting for the secretary.

The office was empty, no sight of Jiyong working on the desk like Seungri always sees the moment he opens the door. He walks to a couch that was placed on the side of the office and decide to wait there. Just when he sits, he heard soft giggles coming from the toilet that is connected to the office. That toilet is for Jiyong’s private use so it is weird hearing woman’s voice coming from there. He put the bento on the coffee table and walk closer to the toilet. He can hear his husband is talking with a woman indistinctly. Before he gets the chance to turn the doorknob, Jiyong already out from the toilet with Hyuna trailing from behind.

“What is this?” Seungri can feel his heartbeat is going fast.

Jiyong is a little stun to see Seungri in front of the toilet but then he smiles like he didn’t do anything wrong. “Oh, hi baby. Why are you here?” he leans on, wanting to kiss his husband but Seungri halt his body from coming closer with his hands.

Seungri is still looking at Jiyong with a menacing look without repeating his question. He didn’t even notice that Hyuna already leave the office and went back to her post.

Jiyong raised his brows when Seungri acting cold toward him. Seungri is a er for kissing so if his husband rejects his kiss, it’s clear that he did something wrong. Only then he remembers that he just come out from the toilet with his secretary. He shakes his head. Of course Seungri would misunderstand that situation. “Hyuna just help me to get rid of coffee stain from my shirt. She accidently spilled it on me when she wanted to give me my coffee earlier” he shows Seungri the front of his shirt that is still wet from the water and soap that they use to get rid of the coffee stain.

Seungri crossed his arms and look at Jiyong up and down, as if he is scanning his husband for any trace of him being unfaithful. He sees there’s no lipstick stain on any part of Jiyong’s body, his shirt is not crumble in weird place and Jiyong doesn’t sweat. But when he gets closer to Jiyong, he can sniff a faint smell of Kesha, the perfume that Hyuna use. Okay, that’s it. Cheating or not, he hates it when he can smell someone else on his husband.

“Seungri?” Jiyong hold Seungri’s arm when Seungri want to walk away from there. “Hey.. baby, you don’t trust me?”

Seungri shrug and roll his eyes. He then slaps away Jiyong’s hand from him when his husband is still persistent in holding his arm. “I bring your bento and it’s on the coffee table” he says, wanting to leave as quickly as he could but Jiyong take him into his embrace by surprise. He tries to wriggle out from the tight hold but failed. Jiyong really is stronger than him.

“Whatever weird imagination you had inside your head, I want you to know that it was wrong. I would never cheat on you because I love you so much, baby” Jiyong forcefully kiss Seungri on the lips. He bites Seungri’s lips a little, making him open his mouth before shoving his tongue inside. He Seungri’s cavern and on his tongue, only pull away from the kiss after he feel Seungri is going weak in his embrace.

Seungri is a little hazy after the kiss. He hates that Jiyong always know how to kiss him and make him wanting more. He kissed Jiyong back with the same amount of passion Jiyong has, ignoring the smirk on his husband’s lips. He is whimpering when Jiyong lead them to the couch without breaking the kiss and lay him on his back.

Jiyong deepening their kiss while his hands naughtily touching all over Seungri’s body, leaving his househusband feeling hot under his touch. Just when he wants to pull down Seungri’s pants, there’s loud knocks on the door.

“What?!” Jiyong shout to the person outside.

“Mr Kwon, you have a meeting in about 5 minutes” Hyuna’s voice can be heard from the other side of the door.

Jiyong look at Seungri’s state and sigh. “I’m so sorry baby” he leaves a chaste kiss on Seungri’s forehead before get up on his feet.

Seungri just sit there in silent as Jiyong fix his attire and comb his hair a little, making himself look more presentable for the meeting.

Jiyong walk back to Seungri and kiss his husband again on the lips. “We would continue what we left off at home” he whispers seductively in Seungri’s ear and give him one last kiss before leave the office in a rush.

Even when Seungri is driving back to his house, his mind is still playing back about what happen in the office earlier. It’s possible that Hyuna’s perfume rub off on Jiyong’s shirt when she helped him cleaning up the coffee stain but there’s an evil thought inside Seungri that insist there’s more to it. He is not stupid. He noticed long ago how the employees in the company ogling Jiyong like he is a piece of meat. All these times he never thinks much about that because Jiyong is too dense and only love him. But what if Jiyong finally get bored of him and decide to cheat? Seungri groan to himself. He can’t concentrate on driving with his mind full with the thought of Jiyong cheating on him. He decides to pull over and call his best friend. 

“Dae, analyse this situation for me” skip the greeting, Seungri already get on to the main part.

“Go on” as usual, Daesung also didn’t bother about any greeting. He already senses he would get some juicy gossip from his best friend.

“I caught Jiyong going out from his private toilet in the office with Hyuna”

“That hot secretary?”

“The one and only”

“Okay”

“He said Hyuna spilled some coffee on his shirt and she just help him clean the stain”

“Is it on the front? Near his crotch?”

Seungri pause, trying to remember. “Yes” he takes a deep breath. “Do you think he actually cheating on me?”

“Well, duh, he’s already been faithful for too long. That was already a surprise.”

“But he loves me”

“Well, no doubt he loves you. It’s just.. you guys married when you’re only 18. It’s already 17 years since then. Of course he would be bored. He is a fine man who own a big company, everyone would be coming to him like bees attracted to honey”

“I don’t know.. he is truly convincing though”

“Did he kiss you and take your breath away after he got caught?”

“Ermm yeah..?”

Daesung gasps in an exaggerate manner. “He’s definitely cheating on you! He intends to do that just to distract you!”

“Oh, ! I am so stupid! I lean on to his kiss”

“To be fair everyone’s know you are a er for kiss so it’s the easiest way to trick you”

“Don’t say it like that. I only like to kiss Jiyong. I’m not a kissing monster who would kiss everyone” Seungri find the need to defend himself.

“Yeah, whatever. So now you know that your husband has been cheating on you, what’s your plan?”

“I.. I don’t know”

“Stupid! You need to leave that ! Run away from home”

“Run away from home?” Seungri frown. “But.. where should I go?”

Daesung chuckles at the other line. “My house is always welcome for you. Seunghyun is not home for a week anyway. He has a conference in Canada”

“I will go home first to pack my things and get my children”

“I’ll be waiting”

Seungri press the pedal hard. He is cursing Jiyong while speeding the wheels. He is too blind with love that make something like this never cross his mind. They are married for 17 years already and all these years has been really amazing. Sure, he had arguments with Jiyong over things but every single time they would talk it out and then everything’s settled. It’s also help that Jiyong always end their argument with lots of hot that leave Seungri wanting more of it and forget what the cause of their argument. But this time Seungri is adamant to teach Jiyong a lesson. He knows he need to run away before Jiyong coming home or else he won’t have the will to do that. This is what Seungri good at; running away. But funny thing is he always be the one who come back to Jiyong each time he did.

                                   

It was fall when Seungri gather his courage coming to Jiyong’s house. It’s felt weird for him to be there again. Jiyong was his summer fling and before his life as university student start, he already cut off his ties with that guy. He stood still in front of the door, remembering back how the thing started between them.

Seungri is not a social type but Daesung manage to convinced him to join this fraternity party at a fraternity house to mingle around with the fraternity guys saying that they need to make themselves comfortable if they want to fit in when they start their university semester. From there they met Jiyong and Seunghyun, fraternity boys whose just finish their final year. Daesung is quick to make his move on Seunghyun. Just after 20 minutes talking with the handsome lad, they already disappeared into one of the rooms leaving Seungri with Jiyong. At first Seungri is not really interested talking with Jiyong. He still couldn’t use to the idea of going to such a grown-up party. People here shamelessly making out in the open, drinking alcohol until they wasted and the girls wear too revealing clothes that make the tiest girl in his high school look like a decent girl. Jiyong is not giving up in trying to engage him into a conversation. He scanned the older guy up and down. Jiyong is a very handsome man but he has this feminine feature that make him also look beautiful in a way. He figured he should at least make friends with this guy. It’s not like he knew anyone here and his best friend already ditch him so it’s better to have Jiyong as a company. Only after half cup of beer, Seungri already feeling more than tipsy. His body feels hot and Jiyong’s naughty hands that keep on caressing his thigh making his body even hotter like he could melt under Jiyong’s touch. He let Jiyong kiss him and he kissed back willingly. They make out for a while before Jiyong drag him into an empty room. That night he gave Jiyong his ity. He thought it would be a one-night stand but Jiyong is like a leech, sticking to him the whole summer. He can’t say that he hates fooling around with Jiyong. Jiyong is a mature man and he treat him very well. Almost every day he went to Jiyong’s house just to have great from the guy or just hanging out together. When summer almost over, Seungri snap out from his dream and ended things with Jiyong. He is not deluded to think what they had is real. He convinced himself that it was just a summer fling. It’s better if he is the one who ended whatever they had before Jiyong did.

Seungri thought it was over and he would never see Jiyong again but here he is standing in front of the door. He rang the intercom and wait for a while. There’s no answer from inside. He punched the door several times, half relieving his anger when the door is still close on him. He was desperate. He doesn’t have anyone else to tell his problem but Jiyong. He need to see the man no matter what.

“Seungri? What are you doing here?”

Seungri was startled when Jiyong’s voice coming from behind. He turned around to see Jiyong is standing behind him wearing a suit like a proper office man. Seems like he just come back from work.

“Ji.. Jiyong..” Seungri can feel hot tears trailing down his cheeks. “I’m pregnant.. and you’re the father”

                                       

“You’re back already?” Minho ask as soon as Seungri enter his room, without knocking as usual.

Seungri lie on the comfy bed with a loud groan. “Yes, why?”  

“Oh, it’s just.. you usually take your time in daddy’s office” Minho wiggles his eyebrows teasingly.

Seungri scoff. His 18 years-old-son always find a way to . “I hate your daddy. Why would I stay any longer in his office?”

Minho notice that there’s something wrong with Seungri so he closes his laptop and look at him. Seungri is still lying still on his bed with a sour expression. “Something’s wrong?”

“Jiyong is cheating on me”

Minho tilt his head. “What has he done?”

“It doesn’t matter! Now I want you to pack your clothes, we are going to stay at Dae’s house for a few days” Without answering his son’s question, Seungri is giving an order instead. He knows he won’t win if he tells the truth what he saw in the office because he is sure that Minho would somehow talk with him out of it. Minho is too mature for his age. Aside from inheriting Jiyong’s feature, he also has Jiyong’s vibe that make him having a charismatic charm. That’s mean he is also annoyingly capable and would make other people feeling small just by talking with him.

Minho frown. “I don’t think it’s a good idea. Isn’t it better for you to wait until daddy get home and talk to him? There must be some kind of misunderstand in..”

“I said pack your clothes! I’m your papa!” Seungri cut off. Most of the time he would praise his son for being mature but at time like this he chooses not to listen to him.

Minho know there is no way his childish papa would listen to him right now. He can be stubborn and just stay in the house but he knows he would worry about Seungri later. It’s winter and he just heard announcement from the news that it would snow in their region at any moment. He doesn’t want Seungri driving in a bad weather, his papa is too clumsy. He also thinks his daddy would want him to follow his papa and keep an eye on him. “Fine” he rolls his eyes and start packing some clothes just to satisfy his old man, earning a winning smirk from Seungri.

“Papa..?” a small sleepy voice is coming from the door.

“Ah, my dear Eun Ae has wake up!” Seungri quickly pick up his 4 years-old-daughter. “We are going to have a little vacation at Uncle Dae’s house. Let’s packing our clothes” he coos at Eun Ae.

“Uncle Seunghyun!” Eun Ae shrieks happily. Her eyes already sparkle with the thought of her favourite uncle.

“Uh.. no, Uncle Seunghyun is not home at the moment” Seungri kiss Eun Ae on the cheeks. “But who know? If we stay long enough we might get to see him”

Eun Ae is smiling ear to ear, hoping that she would get to see Seunghyun like his papa said. As for Seungri, he is mirroring his daughter because he already feels relieve knowing that Minho would follow him. Minho is more dependable than him so he would be counting on his son to take care of them and drive all the way to Daesung’s house. Seriously, driving to Busan is a hard work so he would rather have Minho do that for him.

Minho take his handphone on the table after both Seungri and Eun Ae are already out from his room.

To : Daddy

Papa said you’re cheating on him. He takes us to run away from home. We are going to Uncle Dae’s house.

                                     

Driving to Busan from Seoul would take around 4 hours and the fact that it’s winter with heavy snow, it’s taking even longer to get there. Minho has taken over the driver role when Seungri said his waist is sore, after driving for around 20 minutes. The dutiful son put a blanket for his papa and let him rest at the backseat while Eun Ae sit beside him at the passenger seat.

“I think we need to stop at the nearest gas station. I need to refill the gas and we could have some food” Minho says. “Are you hungry Eun Ae-ah?” he asks his little sister.

“Hungry!” Eun Ae pat her tummy, signalling that she is hungry.

“Papa?” Minho glance at th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter