THE List ... and Mini Lists ( '꒳')

Masterlist of All My Fics
Please log in to read the full chapter

Under Construction! (lol don't worry, I'll clean this up and make it look all neat. Don't take this so seriously. It's just an outline. Plus I'm doing this from the app not desktop so yeah it's gonna in comparison to the edited version I'll make lol)

Leaving you guys a general preview of how I'll maybe categorize them by. Still thinking about it.

 

*Each story listed will be a clickable link!

*Every story contains romance, except the indicated subcategory.

*Please see every subcategory to fill your needs more accurately ^^!

 

Key/Legend:

♡ - Generalized Lists / Categories

× - Subcategories

 

__________

♡ All Fics: Alphabetical Order and Chapter Order Here

 

___________

♡ Fics I Put Effort In

 

___________

♡ Fics Made for the lolz/Joke Fics

(meaning don't take these seriously, because I don't really xD)

 

___________

× "Non"-Romance

(Stories here are mainly where I just depict EXO as a family. Pairings are mentioned and/or written about; Romance isn't a main theme, just a side hoe lol)

 

_________

× Angsts

(Good luck to you? lol)

 

___________

× Fluffy/Cute/Wholesome

(Possibly prepare your cheeks for owies from smiling too hard ;n; Also, have a blankie and hot cocoa ♡ because you deserve it and also why not x3 ...unless you're allergic. You can have a lifetime supply of my hugs and love Q×Q)

 

__________

× s

(Will be in order, ranging from "Alright, there's teasing and ual content" to "HOT DANG. THAT'S A SPICY MEATBALL WOW. DID I SIGN UP FOR THIS TY TORTURE??" lmao yeah idk it's almost 6AM and I haven't slept in over 24 hours.. teehee♡? I promise I'll sleep after this, don't yell at me please ;×;)

 

___________

× Tearjerkers/Heartbreakers

(You will cry. There's no arguing it or sugarcoating it. You will cry or sob at som

Please log in to read the full chapter